The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2011 Oscar goes to

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
1 Most beautifully girl: H7R28 2nd floor Miki $50
2 Miss long legs: H22R20 Michelle $50
3 Miss beautiful boobs: Xue Er H22R21 $50
4 Best cowgirl: Sally H2R3 $50
5 Best frenching: Joey H12R15 $50

6 MILF: Mei Na H22R18 $30
7 Best AR: Big S H10R4 $50
8 Best ass for doggy: Jolene H11R11 $50
9 Best BBBJ: Kico H10R12 $50
10 Budget bonking award: Ah May H11R9 $30
11 Heartland babe: Kid H14R4 $40

12 Best CIM: Moon H16R17 $50
13 Best 69: Cookie H7R3 $50
14 Special recommend (Toe sucking) winner: Lai Lai H24R33 $50
15 Good lay: H14R9 Li Wen $50
16 Life time achievement award winner: Pat H16R11 $40
thnks for the info , nice one..upped u b4 cannot up liao

Last edited by RAMS75; 02-12-2011 at 08:59 PM. Reason: spell wrongly
Old 02-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 13
Goodone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoodone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jacky43

Bro jacky43

Nice!
Old 04-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Girls to fuck in 2012

Not in any running orders, you might be surprised H22 Michelle name is not in my lists. I think she might consider lowering to $40, and return to her service ordinate GL days.

There is a brown sugar, Miss Julia and seeing good stuffs of her here; I guess it is not fair if she is not in the lists.

1 H2R2 Maggie
2 H2R16 Michelle
3 H7R1 (2floor) Ann
4 H7R3 Cookie
5 H7R6 Joyce
6 H7R11 Carol
7 H10R4 Big S
8 H10R12 Kico
9 H11R4 Julia
10 H11R11 Jolene
11 H12R8 Janet
12 H14R9 Li Wen
13 H14R11 Candy
14 H16R12 Jennifer
15 H16R16 Carol
16 H16R17 Moon
17 H22R18 Mei Na
18 H22R19 Nikki
19 H22R21 Xue Er
20 H24R33 Lai Lai
Old 05-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Samster

Goodone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoodone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro jacky43

Pai say i have no power to up you yet

Cheers
Old 05-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hornedog is Cool - loads of Potential

bro awesome list. upped you.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool 11 December 2011, Sunday btw 1230 pm to 150 pm

It was a wet pm, not too many men and, WLs on business. Mine observations are, H2 inner sections, Maggie OG and, Munx2 having lights on.

H10 14 not yet lock in, H12 I saw Kelly checking in around 1230 pm, she looked kind of tired. Probably cross over from JB custom, H7 we have got Carol giving me the CFM looks. Problem with her plus many girls, they should try not to glue their ears on hand phones that often.

2 floor Miki had a customer standing outside, Quennie was giving me the CFM look too, however hers was too fade, sort of like smiling at mine monies.

H16 Moon sitting sexy in a tight dress, she was on phone in Canto. “What’s available for lunch”? Carol with Pat was lights on for some times. Today, I took Ivy and there are complaints of her, bare with me for a short while.

H11 Ah Leng looking good, I think age has not left marks on her. And Jenny was sitting sexy on staircase, chatting with JJ. How could I missed Yenx2, she is prettier than PRC KTV girls. This pm, JJ room was experiencing technical issues.

At H22 inner lane, Michelle all really shut down for New Year leave, I think she will return b4 lunar New Year. Only Nikki was on business, the keeper uncle was almost falling asleep. H24 nothing interesting, while walking into inner section Xiao Li door open and, an Indian customer walked out. She closed her door. Ah! Ah Fen back on business, an uncle took her for $20. I heard he asked, she replied in Mandarin.

Last edited by jacky43; 11-12-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro Jacky43 for his update. Always interesting to hear from you...yr post sounds like a detective going his rounds, making in depth observations

Petain really becomes lively online with inputs from you and bros like fornicator, bonkning, austin69, kalv and etc.

Keep up the good work
Old 11-12-2011, 06:42 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Jacky43

You are welcome, brother Chicken Cho, i took it as civic duties. Each and every person should not be afraid of being marked by authority.

And we should be grateful of brother fornicator, come soon he will be busy updating the next chapter of PSL. This would be his challenge my brother, as Ivy told me 3 hours ago.

"All KS WLs will moved into PT", said Ivy and, I would be sad that KS threads will fade from this website. Our late mentor, David Brazil would be proud that we had walked his path.

Brother David Brazil has anticpated 20 yrs ago, RLDs would remain small because we are in a small country.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

You're welcome Bro.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Thanks bro Jacky43 for his update. Always interesting to hear from you...yr post sounds like a detective going his rounds, making in depth observations

Petain really becomes lively online with inputs from you and bros like fornicator, bonkning, austin69, kalv and etc.

Keep up the good work
Old 11-12-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Oh boy,oh boy! If this ex-KS WLs migration does takes place, well I'll be damned! Bring it on!!!

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
You are welcome, brother Chicken Cho, i took it as civic duties. Each and every person should not be afraid of being marked by authority.

And we should be grateful of brother fornicator, come soon he will be busy updating the next chapter of PSL. This would be his challenge my brother, as Ivy told me 3 hours ago.

"All KS WLs will moved into PT", said Ivy and, I would be sad that KS threads will fade from this website. Our late mentor, David Brazil would be proud that we had walked his path.

Brother David Brazil has anticpated 20 yrs ago, RLDs would remain small because we are in a small country.
Old 13-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Samster

Bro

Can't wait to see how good these Wl are

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Oh boy,oh boy! If this ex-KS WLs migration does takes place, well I'll be damned! Bring it on!!!

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.
Old 15-12-2011, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
mystery_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

hello bro Jacky43, seems like nowadays you are quite low profile, as usual our beloved bro fornicator still very active in PT, thanks guys.
Old 15-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.
Nothing to shout about bro, as it is most of those ex KS already moved to PT.
KS left not much stock now (I work around the area) and when final curtains come down it will be non event.

What I hope to see though is PT back to it's glory days (unlikely).
Old 15-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
DE JONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It do useful of all the info. Thanks u
Old 17-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Samster

Smile Part 1 of 2000 to 2011

1 It begins internet and modify till today, the concept is same, connect the world.
2 No death sentences for woman around the world, actually it does much harm than good. But, I would advice, against anybody that wants to debate this issue.
3 SARS (2003) brought the banking economy slowdown, till today many people are careful on how to spend their monies. This time we notice MF global.
4 The first and, probably the only black USA president. I say the 3Ks will turn in their graves.
5 2008 Lehman brothers saga, your next purchases, opens your eyes, ears bigger.
6 Hollywood also did not see it happens; they did not believe tsunami could do such damage.
7 The age of stupid, we seen it happened, why we didn’t do anything? Amazing.
8 PRC milk sagas, serious nobody cares right? It shows the PRCs don’t care a shit on children safety. So long they made monies.
9 Harry Potter made the lady author 1 of the richest people in the world. Somehow I think she copied from Chinese sword fighting novel. No matter, westerners were shameless.
10 9/ 11 we were told is the work of terror, but nobody saw that later on, the western powers pointed to a group of people.
11 1911-2011 (100 years), after foundling of PRC, 2 things never change. PRCs are not highly educated; most does not bother about their surroundings.
12 “Body works”, across the globe, 46 countries and we looked out from our bodies. It is scary but, we loved it, however do not really understand.
13 18 years old is minor, the world set the pace, we saw crimes against children. A question I throw at UN. Why are you not doing much?
14 The heart of Sarajevo awarded to Hollywood actress, Miss Angeline Jolie for bringing attention to refugees from Bosnia’s 1992 to 1995 war. Their flight is far from over; we desired Jolie’s slim legs.
15 This country will never forget, the sweet PRC girl named, Wang Na who got her life taken away. And it never stopped, whenever murders happened, the first thing many locals would ask. Is that long mountain people? Don’t believe me, all PRCs heard of her name.
However, we had shown our weakness to PRCs, they knew Chinese here wish to connect to their roots. We parted our $ so easy.
16 Middle East conflict has a history dated more than thousands years, blood is thicker than water, god willing the next generation would cease this bloodbath.
17 Every few years, the local Chinese papers appeared, stories of the “MacDonald kids”. Same headlines of beggars without limbs, along the streets of Thailand. Let the true be known. Perhaps Mac had paid up the S$100 k long time ago.
18 The authority shocked people here; there is a limping terrorist around. He was caught and those who helped were punished. Internal security is still kicking in this country.
19 1955-2011 Steve Jobs. All electrical engineering students’ idol, let there be only one because engineers are suppose, to make the world a better place. Not in sales marketing where it is profit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1