The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

庆祝飞利浦团队5周年

淡水第一炮#2017年1月1日~2月28日
住最新五星酒店,玩淡水五星ktv
只要你同行有4人或以上,当晚又在翡翠ktv开派对的,4间入住客房我们免费送一间价值498 的豪华客房

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Whatsapp: +86 13929498864
Email: [email protected]
Wechat : phillip8864

Last edited by japantvb; 04-01-2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster (A)

japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

Celebrating Team Phillip 5 years anniversary

Danshui first stop from 1/1/2017 - 28/2/2017
Stay in the newest 5 star hotels and playing at the 5 stars KTV
As long as you have minimum a group of 4, chose to party at Emerald KTV at the same night, we will give you one free luxury room that worths RMB498 for every 4 rooms booked. It means you only pay a total of 3 nights for 4 persons.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 05-01-2017, 02:32 AM
Samster (A)

Dec 2016 to Jan 2017 Promotion (Shenzhen & Danshui)
Effective from 15th dec 2016 to 31st jan 2017

Promotion 1 - Spent 3000 RMB and above at any appointed KTV in Shenzhen and Danshui, we will waive all the corkage fee. Terms and conditions apply.

Promotion 2 - Stay in appointed hotel and book KTV room from Team Phillip, for every 6 hotel rooms we will free 1 hotel room. So you are effectively paying for only 5 hotel rooms. This is only applicable on per day basis, not accumulative. For details please contact us through our WeChat account.

You can pick either one of the promotion above, not both.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 05-01-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster (A)

Cool Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

Grand Opening of Danshui Grand Skylight Int'l Hotel
惠州半岛格兰云天国际酒店★★★★★

Team Phillip, as a leading agent in Danshui is the first to spend a night at this luxurious hotel, pre-grand opening.

Rushing back from Beijing explorations, Team Phillip managed to secure a pre-opening room, paid, checked in and now at this hotel doing a live review for you.

Checking in, at the Hotel's grand lobby, you have the sense of luxury all around. Well defined 5 star hotel and services.

Taking the time to stay and survey this hotel while reviewing this for you readers, provides me a sense of great privilege. I do hope to share more of this with you soon.

Do remember to book with Team Phillip if you would like to stay here as we can get the best rate for you with comparison with others.

Do add and contact me via wechat for more details.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 06-01-2017, 04:50 AM
Samster (A)

惠州半岛格兰云天国际酒店★★★★★

SUPERIOR ROOM

The hotel has a total of 327 (sets) comfortable luxury, elegant and elegant rooms and suites. Room of human details of the design, full of modern fashion sense, everywhere embodies the extraordinary taste and temperament. Guest rooms are well equipped with broadband Internet access, in-room safe, satellite TV, mini bar and comfortable writing desk. The soft pillow is designed to let you sleep while on the tired journey, Push the window will be a glimpse of the charming scenery of the peninsula.

Do remember to book with Team Phillip if you would like to stay here as we can get the best rate for you with comparison with others.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 06-01-2017 at 01:43 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:17 AM
Samster (A)

惠州半岛格兰云天国际酒店★★★★★

BUSNESS SUITE A(I)

The hotel has a total of 327 (sets) comfortable luxury, elegant and elegant rooms and suites. Room of human details of the design, full of modern fashion sense, everywhere embodies the extraordinary taste and temperament. Guest rooms are well equipped with broadband Internet access, in-room safe, satellite TV, mini bar and comfortable writing desk. The soft pillow is designed to let you sleep while on the tired journey, Push the window will be a glimpse of the charming scenery of the peninsula.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 07-01-2017, 03:30 AM
Samster (A)

惠州半岛格兰云天国际酒店★★★★★

BUSNESS SUITE A(II)

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 07-01-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster (A)

惠州半岛格兰云天国际酒店★★★★★

BUSNESS SUITE B(I)

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 07-01-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster (A)

惠州半岛格兰云天国际酒店★★★★★

BUSNESS SUITE B(II)

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 08-01-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster (A)

After few months of efforts in setting up the mixed K in Danshui area for our lone ranger brothers, we are now providing mixed k businesses at Huizhou flower street and Shenzhen too. Anytime when you are alone and feel like joining us for mixed k you are welcome to do so. Please contact Team Phillip, we will be ready for you at all time.

The final rush before CNY, from 12 Jan onwards, we will have continual 4 days of new year parties at different venues at the Shenzhen. Brothers, what are you waiting for? Let's gather and be merry before the CNY, make some new friends and have fun together. Also very importantly, Phillip will personally accompany you through these parties

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 08-01-2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster (A)

Do you still remember during the inauguration of Danshui Ramada hotel in 2015 October, Team Phillip was the first to supply the field report? We are now into the third year at Danshui, I tried most of the popular hotel varieties personally such as Legend, New Regent, Century Palace, Masterland, Lavande etc. I have to say the most important factor is to ensure customer privacy and safety. After the recent tension in Danshui, it is now relax a little and you may come here to enjoy life again. Just gentle reminder that do look for someone who is trustworthy so that your safety is prioritise. We are the best in making sure of these.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 08-01-2017 at 02:12 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:56 AM
Samster (A)

Update on Hotels in Danshui

Just a short update on the Hotel Bookings via Team Phillip. We are currently only endorsing and also recommending 6 hotels in Danshui, which are Grand Skylight Int'l Hotel , Ramada Hotel, Legend Hotel, New Regent Hotel, Century Palace Hotel and Lavande Hotel.As there is many more low-budget hotels around Danshui, but Team Phillip do not recommend them after reviewing. Mainly because of the following reasons.

1. They are known to get regular inspections by the authorities as the Hotel are not well connected.
2. Most girls from the KTV will also not follow you back as they are afraid for their safety. Please do check with the girls at the early stage.
3. Smaller Hotels do not have background connections or protections from the authorities.

Team Phillip here would like to make sure that you enjoy your trip here without any complications, troubles or worries, hence we only recommend the hotels that we have reviewed and checked with the managements and their background connections that they are safe. Those insisting on those low cost hotels, Team Phillip might not be able to assist you if there is any issue arise. Please take this into considerations, as Team Phillip would like to stress on our motto safety is our No.1 priority, together with comfort & punctuality. We do not charge additional service charges for all your bookings and services rendered.

Do add my wechat for any enquiries and up-to-date/additional information.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 09-01-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster (A)

The followings are the hotel room pricing for Danshui, do take note there might be upward adjustment in 2017. For those who need the room booking services you are welcome to send us your inquiries. Still the same old reminder, when you having fun at Danshui, remember to engage experienced tour guide to ensure your safety and privacy.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 09-01-2017 at 10:14 AM.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster (A)

Hidden Rules of Danshui

Danshui, also known as the second Changping, it was famous for the SN before the grand raid during Feb 2014. After the grand raid, it became the first choice of Dongguan Service migration due to the proximity to Changping. KTV in Danshui is very fun, but you have to take note of the risks below:-

1.) Mummies will encourage the girls to go for short time service and not overnight. It is quick money to them.
2.) Sometimes girls will raise their working rates knowing the customer can’t tell the grading differences.
3.) In the middle of the KTV session, the Mummies will inject some unwanted girls into the group so that they can also get tips from the customer. If the customers are not persistence, they will be taken advantage of.
4.) The mummies will invite other managers or mummies into the room without customer prior agreement. Once they are in the room, they will consume your liquor and also expecting a tips from you.
5.) During the girls selection process the girls indicated that they can go out with you, but when they sit with you they change their mind midway.
6.) The girls you bring back may not be the one working at the KTV but some personal friends of the managers or mummies. When there are any dispute in your hotel room such as argument or stolen properties, what do you do?

If you engage Team Phillip, we will take care of it for you and ensure things do get resolved properly. We are not just sending you to KTV for fun, but we will ensure your enjoyment and safety too.

All Danshui KTV that we bring you to, the room will be managed by our assistants and we have a team of people organizing everything you need. We are not providing lip services here, we are proving it with actions because we are the earliest agent who mobilize the Danshui entertainment tourism.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Wechat: phillip8864
Old 10-01-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster (A)

Danshui Lavande Hotel

- If you have decent budget on Danshui hotel room, you may want to consider our top choice of 4-stars hotel at Lavande, the room’s size and comfort are definitely better compare to the same class hotel.
- You can connect your phone to the Bluetooth and play all kind of music you like in both the hotel room and the bathroom.
- The Emerald and The Legend KTV are only 10 minutes care ride away.
- Team Phillip Promotion, from now onwards to the end of Feb 2017, every 4 rooms booked you will get one free room. Terms and Conditions apply.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 11-01-2017 at 06:51 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1