The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-03-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Return http://sglonelyguy.com/miqi-massage/.

Massage: 8/10 seems to know how to.
Looks: 7/10 just like the 2nd pic
figure: 7/10 as stated handful

very easy to chat with. She has many things up her sleeve so you should try it out.
Old 20-03-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

MR for Xiao Ya 小雅

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-ya-massage-hj-bbbj/
http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Looks: 7/10 looks closer to the photo I posted.
Massage: 8/10 Has decent knowledge, large coverage. Back, leg, arms all done. Decent strength and will always check if it's too heavy.
BBBJ: 9/10 HOLY SHIT, she's good. If you like BBBJ and you care more about service than looks do visit her for this. Such good BBBJ always reminds me of YangYang. YY would be a 9.5 just because she's like a marathon runner can go non stop. For XiaoYa she started with licking the balls and the area beside, suckling at them once in awhile. After the flag has risen she will slowly tease her way to the shaft. She will then prop your lower body upwards by using her arms as support, so that your body is arched slightly, like in those JAV you see the girl lift the guy's butt up nearer to her face so that she has better reach. Btw she does deep throat and gags occasionally. After pumping in that position for awhile she told me to lie on my side I was like huh? Then she proceeded to lie beside me and suck my dick while teasing my nipples. Imagine you're spooning someone but actually fucking her mouth. Oh my god I came so close to cumming but I know I must persevere as there feels like there's an end game coming up. She then instructed me to kneel down and I did. She cued me to mouth fuck her. Holy shit I thought I was gonna choke her but I slowly picked up my pace and she could take it! I was literally in missionary position with her head. After pumping for awhile I finally unloaded my load into her mouth. Best part was she didn't went to spit out immediately afterwards but took her time to let me relax a little while keeping my cum in her mouth. I could see a little drip out the side of her mouth, damn. She then spit and proceeded to wash her mouth thoroughly a few times with mouth wash.

I only spend time writing lengthy ones if they are worth the time. I repeat, she's not like the photos posted but I wouldn't say ugly, just a little chubby. Bottom line, if you like good massage and bloody hell good BBBJ you should try her. Looks are just decor to me. Sadly, she doesn't provide tarma with Ivy and there has been many requests according to her.

Last edited by maestrokey; 20-03-2017 at 02:01 AM.
Old 20-03-2017, 05:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 10
fx3861 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can anyone recommend me any ml that able to speak simple english, would like to venture into here.. thanks
Old 20-03-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boydidi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx3861 View Post
can anyone recommend me any ml that able to speak simple english, would like to venture into here.. thanks
You can try adele or enna/eternity. Even if speak simple English does not mean they take all races. So do take note of that.
Old 20-03-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7767 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boydidi888 View Post
You can try adele or enna/eternity. Even if speak simple English does not mean they take all races. So do take note of that.
Or go to the Ml compilation thread and look for the keyword 'ENG'.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My humble opinion about Enna:

Looks: 9/10 my type of look. Pretty and sweet. Looks prettier and younger than the pics.
Figure: 9/10 my type of figure again. Slim and petite with tiny trace of baby fat. Nice bums
Boobs: 9/10 beautiful shape, good handful and firm. Can stare at it whole day. She has sensitive nips and don't like people to play with it. If you like to play with nips, might not be suitable for u.
Massage: 7/10 not the best but good enough for me.
GFE: 10/10 feel like going to meet my gf. So far the best
Overall: if you like a sweet, pretty, chatty, friendly gal to massage u and spend time with, one of the best.
HJ: no need pattern more than badminton. As long as the gfe is there, feels like ur gf giving u a hj. Heavenly
RTM: already RTM 3x within 2 weeks

Last edited by luv2cheong; 20-03-2017 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Missed out some details.
Old 20-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 14
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello bros, did quick search but end up nothing. Could any one provide MR for this lady?

http://www.liltigersden.com/hsiao-yun/

Much appreciate bros and senior.
Old 20-03-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
incheon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveprc123 View Post
Hello bros, did quick search but end up nothing. Could any one provide MR for this lady?

http://www.liltigersden.com/hsiao-yun/

Much appreciate bros and senior.

I tired her massage twice.
She don't really look her the person in the picture.
But I find her real person pretty enough to give a 7.5.

Her massage is very good esp if u get the 1.5 hrs one.
When she is doing the sensual part, she will be topless. Roaming can be up to 3.5 to 4 g depending..

Only not so nice part is her sensual part, not much variation.

Depends on wat u looking for bro
Old 20-03-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Blue90 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by incheon View Post

When she is doing the sensual part, she will be topless. Roaming can be up to 3.5 to 4 g depending..

what the difference with 3.5 or 4g roaming?
Old 20-03-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by incheon View Post

Oh wow, just normal massage and hj. Sounds good enough for me. Thanks bro.
Old 20-03-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fx3861 View Post
Try Mint. She has taken more than one year of English course here in Singapore. Go see what the hell has she learned.
Old 20-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Ram88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Has visited this lady June a few times and infact she is also known as Chanel.
She has the attractive look which will grown on you and inspite of my few visits, the standard has not dropped and is still there which is worth visiting
Place – Convenient just a mere 5 minutes fm the Main Selegie Road which has many buses plying
Room – Nice and clean with shower attached in the room itself, also there is a massage bed
Looks – Nice and comforting appearances
Massage skills – Good skills with the right pressure
Juagen – Very comfortable which you can feel the urge to release in shorttime
Not a time watcher and she can converse with us easiy and always can feel her smile
Will not hesistate to visit her again.
Old 20-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7757 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Wow... I just commented that someone wrote a not-so-real MR for Chanel/Su Fei/June then suddenly so many supporters responded with so many MRs. Well done.
Old 20-03-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveprc123 View Post
Oh wow, just normal massage and hj. Sounds good enough for me. Thanks bro.
Here's my FR for the lady

Face: 5.5/10
Body: 5/10
Massage: 7/10
Hj: 6/10

Overall experience
The price is quite good for such service especially the massage. It's quite good. But the face doesn't resemble the photo on website, well as usually. Shower together and top nude when HJ. Massage she will wear back. The rest is sop.
Old 20-03-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Try Mint. She has taken more than one year of English course here in Singapore. Go see what the hell has she learned.
Kosong 😂😂😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1