The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-06-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
samba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
A very friendly lady in her age of late 30s, period.
Huh, late 30s ar...
KNS website still put 27..
Old 04-06-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
elmobirdy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Cheng Zi: http://sglonelyguy.net/cheng-zi-massage/

Location is good - ample parking space if driving. Call her when you arrive in the car. She will lead you to the carpark. Otherwise must put coupon for street parking. Apartment is simple and clean. Studio with easy access.

Looks: 7.5/10 without make up. Clean, gentle, GND look... Can be 8.5 with make up.
Body: 7/10. Short and petite. Smooth skin. Little bit of fats but acceptable.
Boobs: 6.5/10. Small B's, nice little handfuls. Large areola with big nipples. Pinkish and very suckable.
Pussy: 9/10. Nicely trimmed bush, pretty pussy, small and tight with no smell. Moisture level is good. Gentle playing allowed for me (maybe due to chemistry), but no fingering/painting.
Massage: 6/10. Not piano for sure. Some strength, decent strokes. More relaxing than therapeutic.
Teasing: 8.5/10. Go experience for yourself.
BBBJ: 8/10. Feels good, nice suction and fluid motion. I usually can't cum with BJ unless it's really good. Her intense teasing played a part in making me CIM.
GFE: 9/10. Genuine, good conversation holder/initiator. Knows when to stop talking. Lotsa hugs and kisses. Not a time watcher, will use up all excess time. Offered me a drink.

Overall: 7.5/10. Will RTM.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmobirdy View Post

Location is good - ample parking space if driving. Call her when you arrive in the car. She will lead you to the carpark. Otherwise must put coupon for street parking. Apartment is simple and clean. Studio with easy access.

Looks: 7.5/10 without make up. Clean, gentle, GND look... Can be 8.5 with make up.
Boobs: 6.5/10. Small B's, nice little handfuls. Large areola with big nipples. Pinkish and very suckable.
Pussy: 9/10. Nicely trimmed bush, pretty pussy, small and tight with no smell. Moisture level is good. Gentle playing allowed for me (maybe due to chemistry), but no fingering/painting.
Massage: 6/10. Not piano for sure. Some strength, decent strokes. More relaxing than therapeutic.
BBBJ: 8/10. Feels good, nice suction and fluid motion. I usually can't cum with BJ unless it's really good. Her intense teasing played a part in making me CIM.
GFE: 9/10. Genuine, good conversation holder/initiator. Knows when to stop talking. Lotsa hugs and kisses. Not a time watcher, will use up all excess time. Offered me a drink.

This one got BBBJ? I remember I tried her twice, both are CBJ... well, which is not my kinda shit. But the massage is quite OK as she did pay effort in it and she is a very friendly person.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samba View Post
Huh, late 30s ar...
KNS website still put 27..
I look around at those girls whose age is 27, unfortunately she doesn't look like one.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Killer1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.net/yu-er-massage/
Any mr on her?
Old 04-06-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Got bbbj & cim?
Old 04-06-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

If no fingering/painting, how do you know her pussy is tight?

She bbbj you until cim?

From your description, it seemed like she is nude, correct?

Has she up her services now to be more attractive?
Old 04-06-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Wolves is just as unreliable as other okt.. looking at some of the photos of the premium ones, I would not go for it even at $80- $100. Most of the gals are grossly overpriced
They can't massage. And ask $200/ $220 for full services which not worth the price. Waste time and effort to visit.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 04-06-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

http://www.liltigersden.com/milly/

Tried this new girl earlier today. Ratings and comments as follows:-

Looks: 8.5/10
Was attracted by her cute face and was not disappointed. In person, I would describe her as pretty than cute.

Body: 7/10
She's really tall, standing 1.68 m. A bit heavy boned like Lynn, but definitely not fat. Don't think many would reject because overall package still looks good.

Boobs: 36B nice and soft. Nipples responsive.

Massage: 8/10 spa standard.

Sensual: 10/10
This to me is one of her strong suits. 100% non-commercial. Quite like Sassy whom I'd written about before - it's interactive, and so individual limits will differ. We were both dripping wet and I was quite sure that she enjoyed the session as much as I did. For me, there was nearly no limits, except no FJ. Ended up with a COB.

GFE: 9.5/10
Extremely high playability and GFE. Had a fun time trying to remove her panties, reminding me of my dating days when making out with my girlfriend and trying to remove her panties. She would not make it easy for you, but you'd always succeed in the end.

Autoroam: Full 4G after I succeeded in removing the panties.

Attitude: 9.5/10
Offered to help me shower at the start of the session. Massage my head for 10 minutes after I shot. Session ended beyond 60 min, but she was cool about it as there was no one lined up after me.

Location/hygiene:
Nice room but advisable to bring your own towel due to some constraints.

Damage: $100 + tips (she totally deserved the GST paid)

RTM: Yes, most certainly. I've been replaying the session with her in my mind since I left her place.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
EtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I recall reading the below mentioned ML had some infection. Has she recovered now and is it safe to visit her?

http://sgbeautycastles.com/xin-xin-massage-bbbj-cim/
Old 04-06-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
M4tchb0X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acetone8088 View Post
My humble FR for Gina aka Easy…

http://sglonelyguy.com/gina-massage/
http://www.liltigersden.com/easy/

A nice condo located in the central area near to a famous bak kut teh. My appointment with her was at night so parking was not a problem. There is a MRT station nearby, about 10-15mins walk. As this was my 1st visit, she was really careful and made me merry go round for a bit.

Room: 9/10
Stays alone in the apartment. 1 big and clean room with attached shower. Plays some music in the background.

Looks: 7.5/10
Her photos are blurred on the website, but is her. Looks like those girls studying in poly/uni, she was in a spaghetti strap top and mini shorts, totally my taste! Face quite cute.

Body: 9/10
As I have stated in my previous post, I’m a sucker for slim and petite girls. She is my ideal type of girl. Slim, petite figure with big boobs. Smooth skin and looks fair under the dim lights in her room.

Boobs: 10/10
Ad stated as D cup, I reckon is around there. Big C to a D. To me a nice C is big enough, not really a big boobs person requiring E/F/G cups so your ratings may vary.

Massage: 6/10
She can do hard massage too but I requested her to do a light one. Downside is she plays with her phone quite often so I can feel the one hand massage quite often.

Sensual: 6/10
She only removed her top upon request from me but kept her panties on. Top nude and top roaming only.

GFE: 5/10
Not really connected. But did not feel too commercial as well.

RTM: Maybe.
I’m at a crossroad here. I like her looks and figure but the sensual is a little disappointing.
You'll be stuck to her if your return haha.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHiCaLhAcKeR View Post
I recall reading the below mentioned ML had some infection. Has she recovered now and is it safe to visit her?

http://sgbeautycastles.com/xin-xin-massage-bbbj-cim/
That was a malicious lie fabricated by one bro who tried to force her to have sex but did not succeed.
Old 04-06-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

https://www.perfectmassage.club/xiao-s-12

Looks: 6 (though young but the looks a little disappointing)
Massage: 7 (not bad)
Boob: A
Bbbj: 7 (will be better if she continue till cim)
Gfe: 6 (she seems quite distracted every now and then)

Rtm: unlikely. Still searching for a gam one.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abc123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can someone share adele contact pls? ty
Old 05-06-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/milly/

Location/hygiene:
Nice room but advisable to bring your own towel due to some constraints.
Hi Bro,
Can elaborate on this constraint?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1