The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

Hi Bro, you can also try Rose Spa at Ang Mo Kio. Been there once and from the looks of the operations, seems to be clean with no hanky-panky..... unless I not yandao enough for them to offer ....
Old 24-05-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Question Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

Gentlemen, there is a difference between prostate & prostrate. Prostate is private part area. We have heard about prostate cancer. Prostrate is to lie flat with face down on the floor, like in serious prayers. Cheers.
Old 25-05-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

No one in particular in kang Jia . I went there several times and had good experience with all of them.

I was at the aljunied branch
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyslayer View Post
Hi nite falcon
Many thanks
For Tang Dynasty at north bridge road.
Is there anyone particular to recomend?

And also thanks to smlee

For kanjiasg. Anyone particular to recomend

Thanks so much for all your support

Keep the list going. This is also to support the hardworking and passionate massage therapist
This will allow them to have more business and earn more money to

And also good for brothers who sometime just want to save money and go for solid massage to ease their aches away
Old 25-05-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

Balinese Thai Massage. 2 outlets: blk 18 Lor 7 Toa Payoh #01-262; 235 Upper Thomson Road. From foot to body massage, various pricing depending on duration. They got website. Cheers.
Old 26-05-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
asdvlerner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Serene Spa @ Jln Wangi off Macpherson (Potong Pasir area) is good and clean.
I go there a fair bit as its near where I stay.
Xiao Yen gives a great hard massage - no funny business.
Ambiance is nice, showers in every room.
Clean crisp sheets and clean silk shorts provided.
Cost $50/HR.
Cheers
Asdv
Old 27-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JackLinken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,
U all can try anna 8100 6544 at amk tcm milf around 40 clean massage she dont provide shorts u have to wear your own boxer/underwear.
Old 15-06-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
GOOD THREAD - worthy of support 🖖

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyslayer View Post
Dear fellow brothers

I have search many pages and I could not find any info on clean solid massage that can ease my ocassional stiff neck or back ache

I know this is an adult forum , however I am sure our brothers here will know of many good place with great masseurs therapist that have very good skills

There are times when u just want to find very good solid massage
But even if u go to a clean massage place , the masseur therapist assign to you is just of average caliber

I seek fellow brothers help to compile a list of Singapore best clean massage therapist

could we list the massage therapist name and respective massage shop

i am sure many honest clean massage therapist work very hard and yet might be potentially unappreciated. This list can be a form of recognition for them and also bring them additional business

Thank u
Old 15-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 13
mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!

vv helpful, thanks.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed that TANG DYNASTY @ NBR is Clean + good. NO BULL massage + no disappointment.

I like to add into my favourite YE ZI SPA @ GOLDEN MILE TOWER. Strictly CLEAN spa with HARDWORKING masseuse giving customers their best investment - Try Jenny 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefalcon View Post
Tang Dynasty at North Bridge Rd. Good & professional massage. No hanky-panky. Room is cozy & clean with attached shower. Regular visit over there every now & then. Got another branch elsewhere, I think. Mostly PRC & M'sian MLs. Got guy masseuse as well if you need more strength. Well recommended. Best thing is it's open 24hrs. Over & out.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 11
Dino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to behold

angel foot reflexology

www.facebook.com/angelfoot88

good hard foot & back massage i tried a malay uncle anam.
Old 07-07-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 19
SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lixin Beauty and & Wellness 30A Sago St

Tell: 62253231

$50 per hr massage decent and gd always have gd slp after massage, I always look for Jan. She is sweet looking and chatty can talk anything under the sun

wherever you go in the world you will be lonely island

Last edited by SA23; 07-07-2016 at 07:50 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 07-07-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 0
Ahseow is one of the Best!Ahseow is one of the Best!Ahseow is one of the Best!Ahseow is one of the Best!

CASA JAVA THAI Spa
Address: 25 Jalan Mas Puteh, Singapore 128630 (West Coast road, opposite Esso petrol station)
Tel No: 62551018

Excellent strong clean massage, current fav are Coco, Elaine and June.

Refer to bro Sixniner thread below for all the positive reviews
https://sbfsg.net/showth...586387&page=61
Old 07-07-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Bloomc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coral ocean wellness
Opposite united square

68 Thomson road

Go try Apple. , really good skill
Old 08-07-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
jerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

another one is Q spa at Maju Avenue, Serangoon Garden.
Old 08-07-2016, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 0
Karatan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to behold

Spa De Sente -- 824 Tampines street 81 #01-12
, with showers attached per room
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1