The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
edmwclone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
How to prevent scam from FL using fake pics

Almost or in fact all PRCs will have wechat.

Upon getting their account, use your special account to chat with them and ask them to send a picture of themselves now. Be smart, ask them that if they want the deal, they follow what you say. Ask them to send pictures of them doing signals (left hand with thumbs up or right hand with thumbs up). If they refused or they send you other pictures of other hand signals, very high chance they are fakes.

Enough of this bs of fake cb wasting our time, effort and precious hard earned money. With their quality, they cannot even command $50 in geylang.

You can zap me for all you want, I am speaking the truth. If heavy PS I can understand, but using a totally different person picture, claiming it was from 5 years ago is just bullshit.

Another reminder, $100/1/1 with pretty faces just don't exist. Don't be foolish to think there are such things in the world!
Old 08-04-2017, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to prevent scam from FL using fake pics

Chio $100/1/1 exists and is fully booked most of the time..

post enough real FR and you will be invited by the master #### into the wechat group where more are shared...
Old 08-04-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xiaodonggua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmwclone View Post
Almost or in fact all PRCs will have wechat.

Upon getting their account, use your special account to chat with them and ask them to send a picture of themselves now. Be smart, ask them that if they want the deal, they follow what you say. Ask them to send pictures of them doing signals (left hand with thumbs up or right hand with thumbs up). If they refused or they send you other pictures of other hand signals, very high chance they are fakes.

Enough of this bs of fake cb wasting our time, effort and precious hard earned money. With their quality, they cannot even command $50 in geylang.

You can zap me for all you want, I am speaking the truth. If heavy PS I can understand, but using a totally different person picture, claiming it was from 5 years ago is just bullshit.

Another reminder, $100/1/1 with pretty faces just don't exist. Don't be foolish to think there are such things in the world!
look different just leave
Old 08-04-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Chio $100/1/1 exists and is fully booked most of the time..

post enough real FR and you will be invited by the master #### into the wechat group where more are shared...
Got such group? Haha then I must be a long run red Barret long wolf
Old 09-04-2017, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

You see, the whole idea of this FL business is anybody with a PC/handphone connected online can advertise sex service, with photos who knows they get it from where. All information you acquired online has to be taken with a pinch of salt, not to mention, this is a black market afterall.

Always back off when you smell something is wrong, especially when the girl's appearance is not tally with the photos. Don't be soft-hearted -- when you see shit, it is shit, don't put it in your mouth and hope it would be delicious...
Old 09-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Got such group? Haha then I must be a long run red Barret long wolf
Yup. And I was kicked out loh... Can't keep up with the young men...
Old 16-06-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Bros be alert and draw information from sbf. sammyboy forum is the main source of accurate information and frs shared by genuine samsters and cheongsters.

Do not believe fake comments/photos and frs written by okts elsewhere in their website. Always remember to ask around before u fix an appointment. There is a wechat group that share accurate information. Do pm me if u wish to join group.

Fake comments is no different from a scam. Avoid the headache of meeting fls that give lousy services and rush job. Arrange appointments with overpriced prc fls is strictly no to go cause you are overpaying and cause a jack in market prices.

just my 2 cents worth.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1