The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-10-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwolf View Post
Visited You Zi recently after kenna canceled by one ML for having period.

You Zi has always been on my radar and I kinda glad that she had a slot opened on that day. She looks 90% like my friend’s wife and it was kinda like fantasy come through; like your friend’s wife giving you a sexy massage. I got to admit I sometimes book ML by their similarities of looks and figures to my friends or friends’ gf or wife haha.

All in all, very vanilla but Super satisfying especially $100.
Haha hope your fantasy come true bro
Old 13-10-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/summer-massage/

Final verdict is, go to see her face in person and maybe you click beta w her than me and have a more rewarding session. She is definitely LOOKER, which is my poison, but I don't get the urge to see her again ASAP, the kind of feeling I get after one session with Donna, Ai La, Hebe and MoMo.
Agreed mostly.

In a nutshell:

Pros: looker, sizeable boobs, full nude, decent massage, competitive pricing.

Cons: chunky lower body, aunty voice, full nude but so close yet so far.
Old 13-10-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She strips down to full nude BUT take note of the NOs. NO lick nips and NO touch pussy.

What got me off was requesting for 69, she will reiterate SEE NO TOUCH..but OMG what a sight. Her pussy is not bushy and the mileage is definitely low, looks freaking tight and yummilicious..
But see no touch really anti-climax..... thanks for helping me save money!
Old 13-10-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys. Was mostly going to visit Zy. But now that she is rtc looking for other options.

Anyone has recommendations? I been looking at wenwen and lirou. Anyone has any opinions on them?
Old 13-10-2019, 09:52 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
offer 500-800 to unlock is weak... where's the challenge
haha...free is worst off....nothing is free...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-10-2019, 09:56 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She generated a brief hype last month, which died down equally fast. But her looks got my attention, and her new location suits me. FR below:

New location is one which most will be familiar. Good for drivers and troopers.

The face that greeted me at the door..easily 90% resemblance to photos, which is a rarity. Actual face a little more meat than pictures but make no mistake, she is Gorgeous. Big eyes, sharp featured beauty with alluring smile. Totally my cup of Tea.

Pity the figure is not the tall and slim frame. She is not fleshy by any stretch but definitely not slim and slender. Complexion is ok. Nice C cuppers which are natural, great to grope (but there are better ones tbh). She strips down to full nude BUT take note of the NOs. NO lick nips and NO touch pussy.

Sensual is, as a few has pointed out, not her forte. Moans are serviceable at best..HJ is pretty mechanical. What got me off was requesting for 69, she will reiterate SEE NO TOUCH..but OMG what a sight. Her pussy is not bushy and the mileage is definitely low, looks freaking tight and yummilicious. Pity is only for viewing..what a torture.
Then she post 69 handjob for fcuk?

No licking of nipples then FN for fcuk again?

This ML meant to be given a big fcuk in her mind to wake up her.

Luckily her Q was too long previously when that joker spam saying her business is poor.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-10-2019, 09:58 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsureman View Post
Pics are either old or enhanced, boobs not big, tummy got 3 rolls when sitting can count one walan eh. Massage like half fk maybe 10 minutes max the rest just bua your body with fingertips. BBBJ mechanical.

Also entire session 45 mins from entering to exiting, think she had another bro queued up like right after me
Such bitches are social visit for sure.

Hit and run service and dont even bother to build for repeated customers.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 13-10-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
haha...free is worst off....nothing is free...
you are contradicting yourself. Since you say nothing is free so how can free be worse off?
Old 13-10-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:

She strips down to full nude BUT take note of the NOs. NO lick nips and NO touch pussy.

Sensual is, as a few has pointed out, not her forte. Moans are serviceable at best..HJ is pretty mechanical. What got me off was requesting for 69, she will reiterate SEE NO TOUCH..but OMG what a sight. Her pussy is not bushy and the mileage is definitely low, looks freaking tight and yummilicious. Pity is only for viewing..what a torture.
Thanks! Your FR is well written.
All I can conclude is the restrictions are just too much of a drawback. Can see but cannot touch. Haiz.......
Old 13-10-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
you are contradicting yourself. Since you say nothing is free so how can free be worse off?
free is dangerous, there could be scheme
just seen this.. look quite chio but seem a bit bak chai
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-apple/
not sure is it the first time here

look like the girl standing right in front of me, very chio , mrt just now.
Old 13-10-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Hi guys. Was mostly going to visit Zy. But now that she is rtc looking for other options.

Anyone has recommendations? I been looking at wenwen and lirou. Anyone has any opinions on them?
wenwen may not be as youthful as ZY but skills and attitude is equally good. should be ur next best option after ZY rtc.
Old 13-10-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/li-rou-massage/

Looks: 7 (doesnt look like photos but still a looker)
Boobs: b+ (felt a little hard though)
Massage: 7 (my fault tat cut it shorts so cant really comment on this)
Catbath: 7 (shiok)
Bbbj: 9 (really really shiok, the best since i returned to ml world last mth)
Cim: yes
Gfe: 7 (she tried to squek her voice way too much but at least she tried)

Rtm: definitely yes... she really aim to please
Old 13-10-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

Y r most of the ml at central area nowadays? Novena potong pasir
Used to be mostly at serangoon and geyland though.

Nw its way too far for me to go for lunch session.. sigh
Old 13-10-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
wenwen may not be as youthful as ZY but skills and attitude is equally good. should be ur next best option after ZY rtc.
Any opinion on wenwen vs nian nia.

Or if anyone has any great sensual syt?
Old 13-10-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmmm 🤔 linlin who recently RTM. She introduce a friend of hers via WeChat. Looks good. Any bro tried ? Or is that a trap? Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1