The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Me and my secretary ...

Back last June, due to being in charge of new portfolio, was entitled to having a secretary and so I hired Angelina... my selection of candidates was simple, i didn't require the candidate to have long experience in a secretarial role or to have worked in MNC before as long as she is presentable, dress like a classy OL and not those xiao mei mei type...i would prefer a more mature kind (perhaps in late 30s..)... Angelina was a perfect candidate the moment i saw her....i decided on her on our first meeting...after her, the rest of the candidates were just going through mere chat with me since HR have called them up for meeting...

Angelina was in her late thirties, classy, fair with nice skin...the perfect milf office-going guys crave and would die for....she was a few years older than me but it doesn't matter...we got along very well, be it at work or chatting over coffee during free time in between meeting client offices...she looked up to me as a pretty capable guy and she seemed flattered that I always eyes and catch glimpses of her whenever I could...I see her as the perfect secretary you would be proud to have her by my side when meeting counterparts and during biz lunches...

..TBC...
Old 02-05-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Me and my secretary ...

Classy OL with feminine grace and full bodies have always been one of my weakness.

Camping!

Cheers
Badboy
Old 02-05-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
JohnHor9Gan99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another office affair ..... camping too
Old 02-05-2015, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

another camper reporting in
Old 02-05-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,if got to piak her.Any pixs of her neh neh & pussy to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 02-05-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ventur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more heehee
Old 02-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

So for the following 3 months after she started working for me, work aside, we could feel the romantic or rather sexual lusty tension building up between us...we were both married and we both knew it..she was very flattered that a guy younger than her is lusting over her, i could feel she was just waiting for me to make the first move....she didn't know me deep enough if i am a bonker because of my decent boyish looks....i was sure but not 100% sure if she was game enough to be upped by her boss...just don't wish to put my job on the firing line....

Then around october last month...was deeply involved in some new stuff and was working late and during weekends as well....she came back to help me in whatever way she could as well....and our first encounter happened on a saturday afternoon in office...

It was 3pm already and those who returned to office to work and clear stuff have already left for home...it was only me and Angelina in our big office...we were both tired and she came into my room to check with me regarding some powerpoint slides she was helping....we ended up talking about non-work stuff....we talked about our hobbies and also our marriage....her high-flying hubby was overseas most of the time and i could sense her loneliness....her hubby was 10 years older than her....i was thinking that's really a plus point for me to shower with some love and much-needed banging...done with all this talk and she asked me one last question on the slides...she was bending over me to point at my com screen while standing beside me..i could feel her perfume....it was a sexy light scent...no doubt i was a saturday and there she was in her white tight OL dress...that's something i like about her...always making she herself look prim and proper and brimming with confidence and class...

She was really near to me and at that moment without much thinking i commented .."you look really gorgeous today" ....she turned and looked at me with a sultry and seductive look before replying...thank you ...we exchanged some deep glances into each others eyes and i found my hand caressing gently her full bums...she seemed to me that she was all ready for me and was only waiting for this moment...she sat on my laps and we found ourselves deeply locked in frenching....

...TBC...
Old 02-05-2015, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
JohnBoLanPar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

story warming up, or rather is heating up ......
Old 02-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start to the story. Waiting for next update.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

waitin for the creampie
Old 02-05-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Office romance....tread carefully ah........
Old 02-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
magemage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue plsss bro!!! Exciting!!!
Old 02-05-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 10
WeeWillieWanker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWeeWillieWanker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more....
Old 02-05-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Office romance....tread carefully ah........
bro, not trying to showoff as i dun have brad pitt kind of body or looks nor do i have those k-pop looks but i really love upping ladies i work with...it gives me extra kink like seeing them serious at work but knowing how they look like totally naked, having smelled their womanly body scent and how they give me head in the bedroom....

i know one of these days i may just take a misstep and game over for me? but life is short ...
Old 03-05-2015, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1