The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-03-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojung View Post
https://beautycastle.website/natalie-nuru-massage-hj/

anyone tried ? cant find much reviews about her
tried recently. milf with decent services. rather mechanical and will only go through her fixed routine. really nice boobs though. gfe 0. not bad but not good either.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
I’m one of those watching her WeChat status closely too. Had some really fond and steamy memories with GDMR.

As for LMM... she was one of my favorites during the JS era, even more than hei mei actually as we clicked better.

Can’t wait! Holding off my horses for now, itching for a return to OMM but limited yushof ishak so must conserve for GDMR’s comeback.
Lmm was damn damn good. Sadly last stint not smooth for her. And not sure has the "case" been resolved.
Old 02-03-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie07 View Post
This is legit. Based on the 12am wechat update. But the one I might be looking forward more is her sis pei pei or her student dance teacher LMM. I know it’s asking for too much but hope they come as well.
Ahh LMM.. Such a fiesty and unforgettable lass.. Sucks she had to depart under dubious circumstances..

If PP was here, would definitely love to give that tarma a shot..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-03-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tried recently too bro, solid boobs but face not rly to my liking, though she definitely is not ugly. service wise she was quite okay, had the nuru and she looked like she really put in the effort so that was a plus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojung View Post
https://beautycastle.website/natalie-nuru-massage-hj/

anyone tried ? cant find much reviews about her
Old 02-03-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

what happen that time?
Old 02-03-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ahh LMM.. Such a fiesty and unforgettable lass.. Sucks she had to depart under dubious circumstances..

If PP was here, would definitely love to give that tarma a shot..
what happen during that time?
Old 02-03-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

The name LMM rings a bell
As I’m writing this post memories start to come back
Now I know liao

PS: recent bro who power up me, you never left me your nick, please pm me for return
Old 02-03-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkcom View Post
what happen during that time?
Nothing important worth knowing at this juncture..

Let’s enjoy the girls we have now and those coming in the near future..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-03-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Still more to come!?

Lil bros all round the island rejoice while the wallets cry...

Last edited by whysocbleh; 02-03-2021 at 12:55 PM.
Old 02-03-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Nothing important worth knowing at this juncture..

Phew..that was a scare..

Looks like close to 100 girls only in SLG..number of girls reaching pre-COVID levels
Old 02-03-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I’m one of those watching her WeChat status closely too. Had some really fond and steamy memories with GDMR.

As for LMM... she was one of my favorites during the JS era, even more than hei mei actually as we clicked better.

Can’t wait! Holding off my horses for now, itching for a return to OMM but limited yushof ishak so must conserve for GDMR’s comeback.
Ya miss LMM was so sad she have to leave. Book a slot before she left just to chit chat with her. Nice lady.
Old 02-03-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas999 View Post
LN didn't reply me.
I kinda struck the selection lottery I guess. I was asking her how she selected. She said she receives so many smses that she just picks the numbers at random and then does the number checks. As long as it's 客 she would take it up. At least that's what she told me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Showoff!!! Hahahah. She's is delightfully addictive isn't she? Did you visit her before in her last stints?
This was my virgin visit with her!
Yes she's absolutely delightful. I love that indifferent gaze from her. Wish for abit more playability but it's been good enough. That sensual eyes and body really worth the visit. Only issue I dislike is her location...
Old 02-03-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Never had the chance to try GDMR LMM or PP. Almost had a booking with LMM but we couldn't come to an agreed time.

I suspect I bumped into LMM physically in person at a cafe in town. Based on the pictures uploaded.

The saga was unfortunate. But glad the air was cleared. For those asking what happened just do a search in the thread...it's too long and complicated to fully explain.
Old 02-03-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Just rtm An An (yiyi). She changed location, much much better location and more discreet condo (no security guard this time). Place great for driving, also got mrt station nearby. Overall much better location than her previous condo.

She also did away with the $20 top up, now default price you get CIM liao. Although she say may need sometime for the sglonely website to update on this info. But now auto get bbbj without top up.

Her service and sensual, as usual, among the best with JS clan standard. One thing i really like about her height. She is taller than most ML we got here.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/an-an-massage/
Old 02-03-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I kinda struck the selection lottery I guess. I was asking her how she selected. She said she receives so many smses that she just picks the numbers at random and then does the number checks. As long as it's 客 she would take it up. At least that's what she told me.

This was my virgin visit with her!
Yes she's absolutely delightful. I love that indifferent gaze from her. Wish for abit more playability but it's been good enough. That sensual eyes and body really worth the visit. Only issue I dislike is her location...
Wah looks like not easy to meet LN
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1