The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
i

This one $11 only!!!! Anyway, since all so cheap or cheaper than before so must find a good one for good "uhem". 5555
Room big. You bringing a gang of FL isit? 😄 Don’t forget to share share hee 😜
Old 07-04-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Trust me. You don't want FL cat-fight over you. One to one is always better.
The FL sisters will become enemies overnight, outside public pull hair here there. U know best ah, since u can afford it and be a spectator.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iClone69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman90 View Post
Pretty? Share share
See picture, stay home PCC safer
Old 20-12-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros.. have some question to ask those lao Jiao here..

I’m 30 years old... working for 4 years earning 2.3k per Month...
married to a Thai girl ( working as a teacher in Thai government school) in Thailand..meaning in Thailand system im married but in Singapore I’m single..
I decided to bring my wife to Singapore to stay... she never enter Singapore before nor travel overseas basically never take plane before...

Question 1:
If I use Thai marriage cert ( translated to English and embassy of Singapore in Bangkok verified ) submit to ICA for long term pass. Is it easy or difficult to get the long term?
Anyone done it before and manage to get the long term pass?
Question 2:
If question 1 is difficult.. can I remarry in Singapore? Meaning marry to my Thai wife again and that a Singapore rom certificate to apply long term.. because I heard using Singapore rom cert is much easier...

Question 3:
How many bros here earn 2.3k per month and manage to get long term? I been hearing need 4K and above will be easier to pass...

Why I need long term.. moving into Singapore have a better life.. and I can apply 2 room bto too.

Thanks in advance
Old 20-12-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post

married to a Thai girl ( working as a teacher in Thai government school) in Thailand..meaning in Thailand system im married but in Singapore I’m single..
I decided to bring my wife to Singapore to stay... she never enter Singapore before nor travel overseas basically never take plane before...

Question 1:
If I use Thai marriage cert ( translated to English and embassy of Singapore in Bangkok verified ) submit to ICA for long term pass. Is it easy or difficult to get the long term?
Question 2:
If question 1 is difficult.. can I remarry in Singapore? Meaning marry to my Thai wife again and that a Singapore rom certificate to apply long term.. because I heard using Singapore rom cert is much easier...

Question 3:
How many bros here earn 2.3k per month and manage to get long term? I been hearing need 4K and above will be easier to pass...

Why I need long term.. moving into Singapore have a better life.. and I can apply 2 room bto too.

Thanks in advance
Thai marriage cert is recognised in Singapore....any marraige cert in the world is recognised in Singapore...so you do not need to ROM in Singapore...

Since Thai ger married to you you can apply LTVP for her....I dun think any problem since she can always come in to Singapore on her own merits...)

Answer to Q2 is same above...

All I can say is no harm to apply LTVP no matter how much you earn per month...the onus is to ensure you can support her in Singapore since she will not be working...if ICA reject then appeal again...

LTVP cannot apply HDB flat...but LYVP+ can apply HDB flat...:

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-12-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Question 1:
Question 2:

Question 3:

Thanks in advance
hi TS,
u need your thai cert endoresed by ROM in singapore, not 'remarry' lar.
wif the "localised" docu, u then proceed to ICA for a LTVP application.
all the hear say,wil b hear say, they are juz a reference, 'hear-say' didnt approved those applications. doesnt mean high income sponsors are guaranteed successful application. tere's tis PMLAccessment whrby applicants can take, depending on results, b4 heading to ROM.

this guide shld b clear your doubts more or less:
https://blog.seedly.sg/singaporean-m...r-buying-home/
Old 20-12-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Thai marriage cert is recognised in Singapore....any marraige cert in the world is recognised in Singapore...so you do not need to ROM in Singapore...

Since Thai ger married to you you can apply LTVP for her....I dun think any problem since she can always come in to Singapore on her own merits...)

All I can say is no harm to apply LTVP no matter how much you earn per month...the onus is to ensure you can support her in Singapore since she will not be working...if ICA reject then appeal again...

Thanks for your reply bro.
May I ask if I apply for her long term visitor pass..
I will be applying online right and she need to be in Singapore..
So means during the 6 month she unable to leave sg ?
What kind of visa can I apply for her while she waiting for the result?
Old 20-12-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
hi TS,
u need your thai cert endoresed by ROM in singapore, not 'remarry' lar.
wif the "localised" docu, u then proceed to ICA for a LTVP application.
all the hear say,wil b hear say, they are juz a reference, 'hear-say' didnt approved those applications. doesnt mean high income sponsors are guaranteed successful application. tere's tis PMLAccessment whrby applicants can take, depending on results, b4 heading to ROM.

this guide shld b clear your doubts more or less:
https://blog.seedly.sg/singaporean-m...r-buying-home/
PLMA doesn’t apply to me already bro..
I guess I also can’t buy hdb.. since it’s for lvtp +
So now is to make baby first. Hahaha
May I ask usually wife enter using tourist visa or special visa while waiting for long term visitor pass?
As she have to stay in sg for 6 month during the process time???
Old 20-12-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for your reply bro.
May I ask if I apply for her long term visitor pass..
I will be applying online right and she need to be in Singapore..
So means during the 6 month she unable to leave sg ?
What kind of visa can I apply for her while she waiting for the result?
You can apply online without her presence...once approved then she can fly in to Singapore using 30 day tourist visa and proceed to ICA to get LTVP pass....

I dun think she can stay in Singapore for 6 months...unless pandemics and no flights to leave...

Old 20-12-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
So now is to make baby first. Hahaha
May I ask usually wife enter using tourist visa or special visa while waiting for long term visitor pass?
Yes, Singapore gahmen loves babies...make more babies and LTVP+ or PR will be easier to obtain with complete family...

Also suggest you report more cpf by earning more money over the years...

Old 20-12-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
You can apply online without her presence...once approved then she can fly in to Singapore using 30 day tourist visa and proceed to ICA to get LTVP pass....

I dun think she can stay in Singapore for 6 months...unless pandemics and no flights to leave...
There’s is Disembarkation/Embarkation (D/E) card numbeRs which needed..
Without this I can’t apply. This only provided when she in Singapore?
Have you tried apply when you wife is in her country ?
Old 20-12-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, Singapore gahmen loves babies...make more babies and LTVP+ or PR will be easier to obtain with complete family...

Also suggest you report more cpf by earning more money over the years...
Now my cpf only have 40k
Old 24-01-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro i late 20s earn 2.5k monthly and buying a house soon, is my chance bigger if i got a house in sg under my name?
Old 25-01-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
bro i late 20s earn 2.5k monthly and buying a house soon, is my chance bigger if i got a house in sg under my name?
yes, chance is higher if you have a property under your name and provided that u and her will be residing in that property (must put the address of residence when applying, dont go put other address like your parents' place or what).
Old 25-01-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
yes, chance is higher if you have a property under your name and provided that u and her will be residing in that property (must put the address of residence when applying, dont go put other address like your parents' place or what).
nice! thanks bro, your words is like a sweet rain after a long drought
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1