The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jolinislove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is 100/2 hours too good to be true?

Added this girl on Line and she said she was doing massage part time. 100 for 2 hours and 300 for booking the whole night. She also said payment is done after the deed via cash. Is this a scam? Planning to visit after cb but having second thoughts
Old 05-05-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 4
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolinislove View Post
Added this girl on Line and she said she was doing massage part time. 100 for 2 hours and 300 for booking the whole night. She also said payment is done after the deed via cash. Is this a scam? Planning to visit after cb but having second thoughts
Fake la bro.
Once you reach the place, she will ask to take pic. Next someone will call u and KPKB asking money from you.
Becareful.
Old 05-05-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Is 100/2 hours too good to be true?

Same scam from michat....

Just tell her u are at the place and see what she say
Old 06-05-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Jolinislove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks guys for your advice
Old 06-05-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Spartanzacus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Confirm plus chip bro. Don't waste time..
Old 06-05-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
for someone that’s been around in this forum since oct 2019, u shd know by now whether this is a scam or not. come on....
Old 10-05-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Beng58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
confirmed sex scanmer, same tactics on Wechat and Michat. those "pretty
and young" gals offering $200/2/2, with all the shower, BBBJ, sexy massage, FJ etc, some even tell u unlimited shots ...

i tried once and agreed to meet at given address. so when the time comes, i message the gal say i reached when im at home actually. so she ask for my number and later a guy call and say need to buy a alipay thingy from axs, and pass the reciept to the gal after job done.

Crazy motherfucker kena fucked by me, and he threaten me to stay put where i am while he gets his guys to thrash me. so at this time dont have to be scared and give him to his demands. just continue to fuck him and tell him to get all his guys to come so all can be caught at one time, then he hanged up the phone.

so dont be one of sex scammers victims. and also dont be like those few gunghos who reported police for being a victim and in the end losing more when they have to pay the fine of $300 for breaching the CB laws when they leave home for non essential purposes
Old 11-05-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy motherfucker kena fucked by me, and he threaten me to stay put where i am while he gets his guys to thrash me. so at this time dont have to be scared and give him to his demands. just continue to fuck him and tell him to get all his guys to come so all can be caught at one time, then he hanged up the phone.

so dont be one of sex scammers victims. and also dont be like those few gunghos who reported police for being a victim and in the end losing more when they have to pay the fine of $300 for breaching the CB laws when they leave home for non essential purposes[/QUOTE]

Steady bro, that is a good one. Look up to you. Good response and great guts. We should not give in to all these nonsense and remember, they are breaking the law, not you.

Stand firm and never give in, soon, their tricks will fail.

Cheers bro.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Confirm scam

Mine i ask is on wechat
Old 17-05-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Confirm scam

Mine i ask is on wechat
agree, came across 1 on wechat....lucky my big head thinking...heng ah.

do not be easily fooled by the low costs....anw, stay safe, still CB period. endure!!!
Old 17-05-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
iKINGKONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do not give your contact to these scammer
Old 21-05-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

I just kenna 1 last weekend too, from michat. $100 for 2 hrs. When reached location, 1 guy called and told me to pay at axs then pass receipt to girl later, saying want to protect his girls paying by axs is untraceable. I also fucked him, i said cash is safest cos its most untraceable. I told him cash or forget it. Then he just hang up. Be careful of such scams bros.
Old 21-05-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Ahtest Ahtest

I kena once long ago. The joker still tried calling me multiple times telling me he knows where i stay.

Dont give in to these people. All the best
Old 24-05-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have similar experience... it is too good to be true...scam!
Old 25-05-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

100% fake. I think this tactics they use about 3-5 years liao. This pricing might as well go be mcdonald part time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1