The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
My Intern

Its been so long since i post. Recently got some encounter at the office that i decided to share.

we hired several interns due to a new project, most of them are fresh graduates around 22-24 years old. i was supposed to mentor one of them. She is an Indonesian Chinese and we worked together closely on the project. sometimes we will work late and i will send her back

She lives in a rental apartment with 2 housemate, think she comes from a well-off family cause the apartment is huge and located in BT.

One day while working late in the office, she had to work with me in my room as we were going through some data on my PC. she was very close to me looking at the screen.. i am so close to her that i can smell her perfume and her hair.

at the moment, i didnt think much and moved my nose near her hair and smell it, she didnt avoid me but instead ask me what i was doing. i told her her hair smell so nice and i love her perfume.

she casually commented that i am crazy and say all girls smell like that. sensing that she didnt object, i smell her hair again and this time, i kiss her cheek. she didnt move away but instead pretend to stare at the screen of my PC.

i took the hint and put my hand on her back and caress her back , touching her bra strap from her blouse. she suddenly turn to face me and ask what i was doing. i got shock and stopped what i was doing. she stared at me and we kissed on the lips.

after that we pretend like nothing happened and continue to work. after that day we became more close, i would walk pass her and touch her hands or arms. when she is in my room, going through the data i will caress her thighs

one day she came to work in a white semi-translucent blouse that shows her light grey lacy bra, as usual we had to go through the data for a presentation the next day, from the side i could see her bra from the opening of her blouse.

i whisper to her i can see her bra and i am horny , she just laugh and say i am crazy again. we had to stay back late to get the presentation ready that day and by the time we finished it was already 9pm.

i stood up and stretch myself while she move towards my keyboard to change some numbers, this time her arms accidentally brush my dick. i got hard immediately and she didnt move her arms away.

i took that as a hint and hug her from behind and pretend to massage her. all this while she was typing on my keyboard. i got brave and moved from hands from behind towards her breast. her bra was lacy and soft, i cup my palms on her breast and massage it softly. she turned and we kissed

i told the hint and unbutton her and moved my hands into her blouse, she whisper while kissing that she can feel my hardness.

suddenly we heard the office door open and we quickly faced the PC and pretend to work while she buttons her blouse. the other team came back from their meeting

i whisper that i am hard and i need to release, she just stare at the Pc and ask me how. i told her to remove her panties and let me bring to the restroom to jerk myself. she say again i am crazy.

suddenly i feel her hands on my hardness and rubbing it slowly. she ask me isnt it better that i get the real thing, she tried to unzip me but was not able to as i can moved due to people working outside my room.

she stood up and says she needs to go to the restroom. i took the opportunity to compose myself as there are more colleagues now outside my room.

about 2 mins later, she came back and asked me to go to the staircase outside our office. she said she left something there. i immediately rush out leaving her in the room .

i couldnt believe she left her panties (a soft silky grey V lace panties) at the top of the fire extinguisher box . i took it and smell it, it has her perfume smell and i touch her crotch area and saw that it is wet with some sticky juice.

i wanted to put it on my dick but i heard some noise , my colleagues have came out to smoke (the staircase is the usual place we smoke). i hid the panties in my pocket and pretend to smoke.

after a chit chat with them i went back to the office, by now she is back in her desk outside my room trying to shut down. i offered to send her but she says no and left.

she whatsapp me and ask me to video how i "use" her panties and commented that she feels very strange not wearing a panties in a uber taxi.

that night when i reached home i video myself jerk off on her panties and send to her. she told me she has never felt so excited and wet before. we chat more and i realised that she had never had penetrative sex before and most of the past few relationship, she would handjob her bf but she never felt any need until she met me.

next day we were busy with the presentation and also i had to attend a few meetings, so we didnt talk about it

about 2 days later i got back to the office at around 7pm after a very long meeting at Biopolis. i contacted her earlier in the afternoon to let her assist me to revised some data. so when i got back, we went through the numbers.
i was feeling tired and she realised it and softly massage my shoulders discreetly. i felt my dick getting hard.

thank goodness the office is empty, i went out and check to be sure as the office lights are still on. i came back to my room and hug her, and i move my hands to her butt and caress her.

she keep saying she can feel something hard below and laugh. we kissed and i moved my hands underneath her dress and feel her panties. her panties is already wet. i rub it and she tried to push me away.

i lift her up and let her seat on my desk and kneel down while lifting up her dress. she was wearing a nude cotton CK panties and i can see that her crotch is wet.. i move my mouth towards her thighs and lick it slowly... she resisted and tried to push me away.

i grab her hand and continue to lick her and kiss her panties crotch area , she smell so clean. she moan and arched backwards when i push my lips on her crotch area. i pull her panties aside and put my tongue on her pussy... she panic and push me away and says she dont feel comfortable as its been a long day and she didnt clean up.
Old 26-09-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: My Intern

she told me no one has done that to her before and she is not comfortable. i stood up and use my hands to rub her down there while she moans softly and asked me to stop.

i pull down her dress straps and she was wearin a matching CK nude bra. i pull down her bra and lick her nipples. she just closed her eyes and let me lick her.

suddenly the office door opens, since the main door is quite far from my room. she had time to pull up her dress and pretend to discuss work with me.

some colleague came back into the office (which explains why the office lights are still on)

after that incident, I have been waiting for another opportunity to get close to her again
Old 26-09-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Doblo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, camping here!!
Old 26-09-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Really a Kimsiew! But i like!!
Old 26-09-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
OrangeLantern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here!
Old 26-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8883 / Power: 11
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

Good intern is what most managers looking for!
Old 26-09-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can such interns pls come my way!!
Old 26-09-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Cryingtoad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 26-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Airwaver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaTauKokDog View Post
Good intern is what most managers looking for!
Agreed with you bro
Old 26-09-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Support support bro KS
Old 26-09-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
Milo3in1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS & his intern!!
Old 26-09-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
BudgyBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!!
Old 26-09-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Aslute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 27-09-2016, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Thanks TS.
Old 27-09-2016, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story in developing, another supporter here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1