The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 5
zachelous is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzachelous is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Anyone know if the PRCs are back yet?
Old 10-11-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachelous View Post
Anyone know if the PRCs are back yet?
No need to go all the way to HK now for PRC chicken.
They are all flocking to our northern neighbour in droves.
Every state from Johor to KL to Penang is now selling PRC chicken.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
True but you hv to pay inflated prices

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-11-2019, 09:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
True but you hv to pay inflated prices
Yes, some the price still base on service you want. BBBJ is consider extra cost

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-11-2019, 03:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
PRCs are fleeing HK. A business associate asked me to be guardian for his children whom he intends to send to Singapore. They were schooling in HK but had to return to Shanghai for their safety due to the anger and animosity the locals have towards the PRCs. Even their bff classmates have turned against them because they refused to join them in the protests.
Old 15-11-2019, 01:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizarre View Post
PRCs are fleeing HK. A business associate asked me to be guardian for his children whom he intends to send to Singapore. They were schooling in HK but had to return to Shanghai for their safety due to the anger and animosity the locals have towards the PRCs. Even their bff classmates have turned against them because they refused to join them in the protests.
Better late than never..... many PRCs have already fled HK and came to little red dot when the protests began. They had the foresight to see it will drag out longtime. Your business associate waited until now then pull his kids out..... it's a bit late but better late than risk their kids safety.
Old 21-11-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Happening HK.
无套中出 = raw and creampie
Only for 800HKD. They even have 16 and 17yo girls
Incredible
I was there last week, surprisingly there are still PRC girls. Little customers and they are willing to serve to make sure you return.
CIM, Swallow, raw and creampie
Except anal.
Young and pretty girls
Old 21-11-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
mintspace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymintspace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Happening HK.
无套中出 = raw and creampie
Incredible
I was there last week, surprisingly there are still PRC girls. Little customers and they are willing to serve to make sure you return.
Except anal.
Young and pretty girls
where you find these kang tao bro? i went a few times in the past cant even find bbbj!
Old 21-11-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Go141.com
Download telegram and line
All the young girls are at TST
Old 25-11-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone know what is the going rate for ST for the Wan Chai bars and street walkers ? Pinoy, Indons, Thai, Russians, Africans ? Got quoted 2000 HKD by ASEAN and 3000 by Eastern Europeans.
Old 25-11-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Anyone know what is the going rate for ST for the Wan Chai bars and street walkers ? Pinoy, Indons, Thai, Russians, Africans ? Got quoted 2000 HKD by ASEAN and 3000 by Eastern Europeans.
Are u a Singkie?
I was quoted HK$5,000 in Lan Kwai Fong by a local girl...... that same girl quoted my Malaysian friend only HK$2,500.

Guess the Singkie reputation as gullible carrotheads has spread far and wide.
Old 26-11-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Went to K Pressure this week and asked for KK, my regular. If you guys are only into SYT then stop reading now.

She is a MILF about late 30s if not 40s.

She is tall about 1.7M and has nice sexy long legs. But the part that I liked best is her boobs that is humungous at least a E or F size. Its enhanced of course but still damn shiok when she boobjob.

Paid the usual HK410+HK120. Started with shower where she rub herself all over you when soaping up and use her ample huge melons to rub your dick and body up and down. This is then followed by the waterbed and nuru on the back with anal rimming, then turn to front with ball sucking, licking, BBBJ.

After 15 mins of this then wash and dry up, then go to bed and this continue with BBBJ and B2B with her huge melons. Then cap and cowgirl with the two melons bouncing away, doggie and finally cum in miss.

She is not a SYT, not pretty but the service is great and the body is to die for. She is not fat or chubby, however she is curvy.

If you go there, ask for KK and say her friend David from Singapore recommend her.
Old 29-11-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LSHorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Go141.com
Hi bro, what does it mean by TST? Was browsing go141.com but can’t find anything call TST. Thanks in advance.

**edit: suddenly realise TST means tsim Sha tsui LOL
Old 30-11-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenc23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in HK recently amidst all the protest at PolyU. Went to explore Fuji (CWB), King Hing (Mongkok) and James Lee Mansion (TST). Lots of great finds here at varying prices and at least you get to see the girl IRL compared to photoshopped photos on 141.com. Would recommend either Fuji or King Hing depending on which side you are on. JSL feels a little more run down. These places can get a little overwhelming to keep track of the doors you have knocked on.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
adamhhhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Happening HK.
无套中出 = raw and creampie
Incredible
Except anal.
Young and pretty girls
Quote:
Go141.com
I have TG and in various channels, but most girls ask for at least $2500+/hr. Where are you getting anything sub $1000?? Care to share and PM me some channels you're in?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1