The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2006, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
DeepFuuk is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: phuket

yeah talking about ladyboys, brings back memories of my stay in phuket. i went there right after the tsunami when airfare was like $2 (of course excluding all the tax and whatever fees???) and a 4 star resort stay was 900thb/night. one night while walking on that stretch along the beach near banana disco, this pretty ladyboy kept following me on his scooter saying i give u good time, i like u blah blah blah

Of course we've got to be wary of FLs. As a rule, never overnight with one you have never tried before previously.

I have met some very nice FLs at Tiger Disco and some very nice waitresses at the popular pub (with snooker table and free internet) at the entrance of bangla rd. I remember this cute lady i met at Tiger disco very fondly as she is quite a chili padi with her motorcycle gal gang!!! Literally an exhilarating ride on her bike!!!
Old 14-11-2006, 10:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

are there any spas in the laguna complex area that discreetly offer specials (HJ is all i'm after) by any chance? Staying in one of the hotels there with family so cheonging is limited lol
Old 07-12-2006, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
izsim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Phuket last week. My partner brought me to this place call Fantasia Entertainment place. There you have the fish tank concept where you pick your girls. There are Karaoke rooms and you need to be early to book those rooms else you have to sit outside and watch the show.

I picked my girl with very nice boobs and have to go outside to a nearby hotel just next to this joint. The hotel is a budget hotel and you go up and have your FJ there. All in all 1 hour and back to the Karaoke room again.

Damage for the whole package ia about 3,000 baht everything inclusive.
Old 14-12-2006, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
fish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to behold

Hi boys,

my info may be too old (Disclaimer) for i was there like in 2003, but rule of the thumb is u never pay more than 1500bth for overnight with FLs. In fact, if i do not remember wrongly, I only paid 700bth overnight with a SYT from Banana.

My eyes nearly popped out with the prices u guys are being quoted.
Old 20-12-2006, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

hi to all bros. was in phuket last weekend, lucky me heard that in singapore you guys got washed out.went up on jetstar and flight was full on fri morning. town was rather quiet did'nt see many hk, korean or china groups around. had a massage at the metropole cozy corner on sunday and was only 3 customers there. went to the spa at the corner of chofa road and thanon thepanuson also reported slow biz and was offered 50% discounts of the rack rate. in town saw that yarumba and kotomo still there but x zone has given wat to some car dealerships. restaurants in town were exceptionally quiet for fri nites.
in patong was in banana disco on sat nite and was packed after 11pm. lots of european chicks, korean chicks and local fl around. looks like biz in the kata, karon and patong area still thriving. beaches were packed especially kata noi beach.
laguna area was in the high gear with lots of new developements comong up. no let up in the investors jumping into phuket. latest is the turtle cove development in maikoa beach coming online now.
fantasia was quiet when i poped in there to have a look on sunday.
need any info do pm me, will be glad to if i can cheers.
Old 12-01-2007, 08:06 AM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

hi, bro sence,
please clear your pm box, you have message. thksand cheers.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Bro Natto.,

i will be in Phuket 8th afternoon to morning of the 12th Feb.

You want to be there too?

S.
Old 13-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2 View Post
Bro Natto.,

i will be in Phuket 8th afternoon to morning of the 12th Feb.

You want to be there too?

S.
hi bro sassina,
as much as i would like to be there, i think it may be too close to my planned trip for the chinese new year. i might make it in the early part of feb but your dates are a little tight for me.
hope to see you in sin this month?
cheers.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
HUGO BOSS is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone knows what transport option is available if arriving at Phuket international airport at 10pm at night?

Thanks
Old 02-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUGO BOSS View Post
Anyone knows what transport option is available if arriving at Phuket international airport at 10pm at night?

Thanks
hi bro, take it that you dun have a pick up at the airport.
you could arrange a hire car for your stay there or have them transfer you to your destination.
i have never seen taxis there so the other alternative is to book a single trip from the counter as you exit the hall on your right. the prices are fixed to town, patong, karon etc.
hope that helps.
by the way, the new wing at the departure lounge opened in dec when i was last there.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jazzem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Edit:
Doh! I found my answer on Pg 7.

Last edited by jazzem; 03-02-2007 at 01:05 AM.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cc69man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys

i will b in phuket from 21-25 feb , if any1 keen 2 meet up for chiong, pls PM me, thks
Old 25-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Samster

hi bros, anyone in phuket 2nd to 6th march? bro sassina, you around the area at that time? can meet up and have a few drinks together.
Old 26-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Nismo_boy is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros,

I will be going Phukut for the 1st time . Dunno the place well and hope senior cheongster can give me some direction and advice. I will be staying at Patong beach from 1 Mar to 4 Mar.

1) Is it easy to get a taxi from Phukut airport to Patong beach, will they be willing to go by taxi meter and how much am i expected to pay.

2) How much is they market rate to ask a agogo girl for ST n LT ?

3) May I know where can I find good traditional massage and oil massage with Special service, care to give me the charges for their special ?

4) Any good place for shopping during the day time ?

Thanks in advance
Old 26-02-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Nismo_boy is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro Natto3,

U mention that there is no taxi on the road then where can I get a transport to Patong Beach when I check out from the airport. How much will be the cost to pay from airport to Patong. Will they jack up the price if there is no taxi ? Thanks a lot. By the way where will u be staying during ur stay in phukut ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1