The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

Hollywood die die must go, tiger no time can dun go. Massage opp Christine, must try.

How about banana?
Old 10-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
but i still miss the Dragon Ago-Ago where they have nice girl there...... n the nice strip show which cost $400B with a drink n i miss it too.....
Dragon agogo closed down long long ago liao.

I also missed the nice strip shows performed by models from Bangkok.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
rooiooi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dragon agogo is off the list.. go Hollywood see see at 1~2am, what about from 7pm ~ 1am, any bros can recommend where to go or makan?
Old 10-09-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

ya the row of massage shop where await for u, so r ok, just walk slowly n wait for the right prey... , Bro Banana nowaday very quiet lioa, not many Thai FL lioa... but u still can try ur luck there around 2330hr as the place will be slightly pack after that n if u r luck maybe u befriend Korea girl....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Hollywood die die must go, tiger no time can dun go. Massage opp Christine, must try.

How about banana?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 10-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

ya, it just closed nw, i also dun Y? as i think the girl in Dragon r the more nice looking one but too bad it was closed as the strip show i went in once but came out after a while as i got to meet my friend so no chance as the model r quite pretty one too... will try to post any picture if i can find later from y harddisk n shared with u guy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Dragon agogo closed down long long ago liao.

I also missed the nice strip shows performed by models from Bangkok.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 11-09-2009, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Got zapped 1 point, ouch!!

Kindly post in this thread to finish your advice. Thanks!!

zap u for teaching others bad things abt foreign countries, wat if they get into trouble then how? ever think of tat? pls ask fellow players to play in singapore only even though its abit ex, but spending in own country is better than spending elsewh
unquote

Quite a few points to attack zapper's goooood advice, but now lazy to do so.

If any1 else got zapped in the coming days lemme know, will up u back should if u wish....cheers.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Samster

Thanks for fellow Bros who gave advice on Phuket, can`t wait to go there now.. keke..
Old 11-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Samster

if u only how to drive or ride a bike is btter so u can see more of the places.... n enjoy urself there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooiooi View Post
Thanks for fellow Bros who gave advice on Phuket, can`t wait to go there now.. keke..

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 11-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Samster

Heard from ppl in other forum that it is not safe to rent a motor bike in phuket or pattaya, there are people there that will steal the rented bike and make you pay for it.. Is it true? I got car license and took my PT for my riding course, can i rent a motor bike with valid license?
Old 11-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Samster

hi, most of the ppl dun look at ur Licence as all they want is ur $$$ as for those bigger well know company take a look at that but all i can said is just be careful when u rent a bike or car, as so far so good for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooiooi View Post
Heard from ppl in other forum that it is not safe to rent a motor bike in phuket or pattaya, there are people there that will steal the rented bike and make you pay for it.. Is it true? I got car license and took my PT for my riding course, can i rent a motor bike with valid license?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 12-09-2009, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
ah james deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah james deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Got zapped 1 point, ouch!!

Kindly post in this thread to finish your advice. Thanks!!

zap u for teaching others bad things abt foreign countries, wat if they get into trouble then how? ever think of tat? pls ask fellow players to play in singapore only even though its abit ex, but spending in own country is better than spending elsewh
unquote

Quite a few points to attack zapper's goooood advice, but now lazy to do so.

If any1 else got zapped in the coming days lemme know, will up u back should if u wish....cheers.

I don't think it is a very nice to be zapped just like that. As a noob, I feel that zapper is really a sore dick! Cannot get out of cuntry to have fun, made such sutpid remarks.

Think I will be zapped for this, but really who cares... I will get all the info from here and cheong overseas.

Thank you for all the info. What can I do without SBF!
Old 13-09-2009, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah james View Post
I don't think it is a very nice to be zapped just like that. As a noob, I feel that zapper is really a sore dick! Cannot get out of cuntry to have fun, made such sutpid remarks.
???? just wondering why the sudden reaction.
Old 14-09-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
hi, most of the ppl dun look at ur Licence as all they want is ur $$$ as for those bigger well know company take a look at that but all i can said is just be careful when u rent a bike or car, as so far so good for me...
I rented bike when i was there last month mid. cost bout 200 bhat a day. Just need to give them your passport and remmber to wear helmet there , if u fear of the police stop you for not wearing helmet.

i got no problem at all for my bike being stolen or anything because the bike all look somehow the same and they are in thai number plate.

is really much more cost saving to rent a bike or car there and is more fun, just my 2 cents.
Old 14-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
sharingannnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, any good hotel in Patong Beach to recommend? Don't need to be cheap, but i'm looking for good embience and good location as i'm gg wif my OC. kum sia

Last edited by sharingannnn; 14-09-2009 at 11:22 AM.
Old 14-09-2009, 11:21 PM
Samster

Bro, what is ur budget? or u no Budget want.... as will OC must pay more for quality...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingannnn View Post
Hi bro, any good hotel in Patong Beach to recommend? Don't need to be cheap, but i'm looking for good embience and good location as i'm gg wif my OC. kum sia

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1