The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2005, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hardthrobe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I have a question.

Why is oral sex banned in singapore unless followed up by sex?
Old 16-12-2005, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 21
lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!
Re: Oral Sex

because this law is from victorian times
Old 16-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
courtlynette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, long time ago, some 'people' see it as against the act of god. So that is why the resulting law.......'UNDERstand'
Old 16-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

I personally find that this is a stupid law. Remember dunno years ago news report that some guys are charged for having oral sex only.

If oral sex is illegal, they might as well make petting, heavy petting, masturbation illegal too. Anal is also illegal.

Oh to the more extreme, not even kiss or hold hands !!!!

Judge: "You are brought before this Court for the offence of holding your gf's hand. You are sentence to 3 months imprisonment. I now pronounce you guilty !!"
Old 16-12-2005, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15358 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

hahahaha that's a good one going to jail for holding hands hahahahahahahhahah really funny

woohoo
Old 16-12-2005, 09:50 PM
Samster

aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

Judge: "You are brought before this Court for the offence of holding your gf's hand. You are sentence to 3 months imprisonment. I now pronounce you guilty !!"

aikoN79: "Why me only ?? she also hold my hands wat !!!"

Judge: "It's the Women Chapter thingy... When seen holding hands, it is understood it is the guy's fault not the gals' fault."

aikoN79 *faints*
Old 16-12-2005, 09:55 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtlynette
Well, long time ago, some 'people' see it as against the act of god. So that is why the resulting law.......'UNDERstand'
Its not against the act of God! Its against nature! lolx!
Old 16-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Its not against the act of God! Its against nature! lolx!
Wahahaha ~~ No wonder i find something quite wrong with that sentence... but cant figure it out.
Old 16-12-2005, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Singapore have oral sex banned as this will help protect pre-legal girls from having oral sex with guys while not doing the full act..
Old 16-12-2005, 10:40 PM
Samster

I think Singapore is one of those few countries which ban oral sex. Some countries are legal right ?
Old 16-12-2005, 10:53 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
I think Singapore is one of those few countries which ban oral sex. Some countries are legal right ?
Actually in some states in USA, you cannot have sex inside a car or to have sex on a certain day of the week is illegal. I remember reading them somewhere before.
Old 16-12-2005, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 19
Ibonk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIbonk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIbonk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIbonk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The gahmen might as well ban big neh neh cause big neh neh will arouse men and once aroused, men will hv funny thoughts and do funny stuff.
已不见你暮暮与朝朝
这一份情永远难了
愿来生还能再度拥抱
爱一个人如何厮守到老
怎样面对一切我不知道
回忆过去痛苦的相思忘不了
为何你还来拨动我心跳
爱你怎么能了今夜的你应该明了
缘难了情难了
Old 16-12-2005, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
plain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
sounds familiar ... there's such a law in one of the malaysian states right ?
Old 16-12-2005, 11:32 PM
Samster

Oh thats the muslim law lor.... cannot committ " ka____ " dunno how to spell.
once u married cannot hold hands or kiss in public... got a special task force to catch these people
Old 16-12-2005, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardthrobe
I have a question.

Why is oral sex banned in singapore unless followed up by sex?
Because they don't want couples to get turn on and then have no sex which is bad as orgasm release stress too.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1