The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: HK Happening

Was at Fuji last night.
Went up 2 times to choose.
1st time around 930pm, saw some good ones but didnt take them because was on the higher floors. My first time there so objective for 1st round is to see all first.
2nd time went up at 11pm. Most girls have customers. So end up left the inferior ones and not many left to choose from.
Decided to go back to hotel and have an early night.

Russians are from level 5 and below. Most russians stationed at level 3 & 4.
Got 1 look a bit like hollywood actress (milfy type, tall, sharp features).
Another one got syt look.
Russians charge 800 per session (dunno the time limit, heard its different). So when u go to there door u see they paste on the door "800", very high chance is russian.
Old 14-11-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
perv78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if looking for russian, look up 141 for dada in kowloon @ 700/30mins
young, pretty, big perky pinky tits with fantastic figure BUT with an attitude

no 69, no kissing, no rubbing of her nipples and allows only light sucking of her tits

maybe handsome ones have more access i dun know

regardless, definitely worth a visit

and i thought king hing was better than fuji, probably my timings
Old 15-11-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bornslippy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone been to Penthouse Funky Club before? Can share insights?
Old 20-11-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
phlx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going to go next week?
Old 22-11-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ImTedKoppel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I went to King Hing last week. It was my first time to King Hing. It's right next to Fa Yuen Street / 花園街 / 女人街. It's a weird building with a hotel on 2/F. It's in a tourist area with a couple of busy street food vendors below and mainlanders with suitcases shopping. I went quite late around 11-11:15 pm or so. I think it was a Friday. Many rooms were not operating... The girls weren't busy. I would say half the rooms are not occupied.

I did one round to check out talent. Second round I went to a super petite girl on top floor of the lift. She was from Sichuan. She had PR in HK. Super nice, 500 HKD. Showered me, dry me off and everything else. Afterwards she dress to go home and walked out with me before stopping to chat with another neighbor in Sichuan hua.

Overall, it seems that King Hing is only at half capacity after busting all those girls that were working on tourist visas.
Old 28-11-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pipe_pope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Am looking for sensual prostrate massage, without sex. Would appreciate some recommendations, thanks. In Jordan, TST or Mongkok best
Old 28-11-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipe_pope View Post
Am looking for sensual prostrate massage, without sex. Would appreciate some recommendations, thanks. In Jordan, TST or Mongkok best
Bro, try 花仙子 in TST
You can Google for the location
Old 30-11-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

Any bros can recommend spa/suana with young authentic hong kong girls? Even authentic spa also can
Much appreciated.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: HK Happening

Any one has tried in call services? Can try?
Old 05-12-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Try Fuji during my last trip.
Location not hard to find, the entrance have golden blinking staircase.

There is 2 lift, 1 serve odd floor, 1 serve even floor, the lift quite small can hold abt 5-6 pax only, so long queue expected during peak hour. Basically everyone will start from 20+ floor and slowly make their way down via the dirty and smelly stairs. I start at mid floor to avoid the crowd, bad move! Cos still crowded as other people from the top floor make their way down. At any time can have 2-3 monger on each floor knocking door. VERY HAPPENING.

Every floor have about 4-6 units, lower floor have more units. Went during a weekend evening, safe to say 70% of the girl are not avilable due to serving customer. Some door will put taiwan/SG girl etc, but mostly fake i feel. Wanna try Russian this time round, but only 5-6 of them at the lower floor. But mostly taken. Only 1 avilable but she is at least 1.8m and big build, pass for me.

An SYT caught my eye, from mainland china, 20yo (she say one) but looks like it. Flat boob but cute face. Alot smile when open the door, but when go in is other story. Shower alone, this cannot, take cannot, in out 20 min, HK500 wasted. Room is very small and basic, 1 shower cubical and 1 bed. Lota CCTV screen inside the room. Dont loiter around corridoor, and keep ur head down (or wear cap) if dunwann get capture.

On the way out bump into other bro trying to knock the door, give him the NO GO eye signal, think he get the massage, never proceed also.

Overall interesting experience.

--

>>>>>>> Need some information on sauna in HK, saw a few big joint while walking along from temple street night market to ladies market. Try google around but not much information. Any bro try before care to share or trade information? If need to can PM me

Last edited by mariosuper; 05-12-2018 at 04:09 PM.
Old 05-12-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

oh, along temple street, if u walk BEHIND the night market stall, along those shop front, can see lota street walker also.

Mostly milf, but got some rare SYT here n there also. Anyone try before, what is the rate n service like??

Wanna approach 1 SYT but those MILF wanna come surround me, turn off and walk away.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
oh, along temple street, if u walk BEHIND the night market stall, along those shop front, can see lota street walker also.

Mostly milf, but got some rare SYT here n there also. Anyone try before, what is the rate n service like??

Wanna approach 1 SYT but those MILF wanna come surround me, turn off and walk away.
most are from China and Thai. Thai are most outside the sauna, China around the 7-11, got some mamasa walks around too. ~HK$200-250, age 30++, you need follow them to the rm. mamasa got some younger from China, ~HK$250-300, age 20+.
Old 07-12-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
most are from China and Thai. Thai are most outside the sauna, China around the 7-11, got some mamasa walks around too. ~HK$200-250, age 30++, you need follow them to the rm. mamasa got some younger from China, ~HK$250-300, age 20+.
thanks for the info, up u my humble 5 point.
so the milf that wanna surround me might be mamasan... i see
Old 10-12-2018, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
scv38r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
So just visited both King Hung and Night Market. King Hung seems to have much lesser girls then 2 months ago. Went to night market, and went up to see. Manage to choose a 250HKD one that was young and pretty. They are mostly near the middle of the night market area.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fameslayer1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros what time is the best time to go to the temple street night market? Is there a section with the most girls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1