The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2006, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
123sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Art of Oral Sex

Getting Started
For you gals who need instruction . . . just lie back and enjoy it, it'll grow on you. When he does something you like, tell him. Hold his head gently with your hands and guide him, talk to him, he'll love it.

Now for the men. So there you are, staring at it - the mysterious hole from whence you came, and into which you hope to cum again . . .

The key here is to go slow, ask questions, really explore her body. Body language often tells what feels best, but I promise, she'll appreciate your attentiveness if you ask outright. If she seems shy, get her to guide your hands and mouth with her own hands, and pay attention. Most women are shy about their bodies. Even if you've got the world's most gorgeous woman in bed with you, she's going to worry about how you like her body. Tell her it's beautiful, tell her which parts you like best, tell her anything, but get her to trust you enough to let you down between her legs. Women are a good deal more verbal than men, especially during lovemaking. They respond more to verbal love, which means, the more you talk to her, the easier it will be to get her off. So all the time you're petting and stroking her beautiful pussy, talk to her about it. There's nothing more exciting to a woman than to know that her partner finds her delicious. Don't be coy; tell her.

Many men, and women, feel that the tastes and odors associated with a woman's pussy are offensive. This isn't so, the natural fragrance and secretions of a healthy woman are beautiful and erotic, especially to a man. You both need to settle this question at the very beginning. Take turns tasting and smelling her pussy's natural fluids when she's fresh and clean. When you finger her and then smell, lick, suck the juice off your finger and sigh as if in heaven, she'll forget this problem and you can dive right in.
What if your sweet lady doesn't smell or taste very sweet? Don't suffer. (Don't complain, either.) Take a nice hot shower or bath together. Lather up both of your bodies and slide them together. It's like a whole body fuck. Soap up her pussy, washing between her outer and inner lips. Spread her lips apart and gently wash her clit. Hey, don't stop - this feels great! Run your soapy hand down the crack of her ass, and rub a finger all around her anus, washing the entrance/exit well. But don't put those soapy fingers up her cunt. Instead, rinse them off well and stick one or two inside, making a circular motion. Think about washing the inside of a tall glass - same thing. She may prefer to use a douche, if she does, help her do it, you can get your fingers in her cunt later. Now wasn't that fun? Now you can feel free to let your tongue wander anywhere it pleases . . .

Even though your woman wants you to eat her, she may still be somewhat hesitant about your going down on her. Don't just dive right in, warm her up with some serious kissing and cuddling. Move over on top of her and put your legs between hers. Use your elbows to keep some of your weight off her. Slowly work your way down her body, caressing, licking and kissing her ears, eyes, throat, breasts, navel, and wherever she likes. Press your body down on her muff and slide it around as you move down, getting her used to something being on it besides your hand and cock. Lap your tongue on down from her navel to the inside of her thigh. Raise her legs over your shoulders and rest your cheek on her muff while you continue to lick and kiss her thigh. Lick the crease between her thigh and pussy. Brush your lips over her muff as you turn your head over to work on her other thigh. Look up at her, make eye contact and smile while you rub your cheek over her pussy. When you see her facial expression begin to change to one of anticipation and feel her tilt her pussy up toward you, you know she's forgotten all about her hesitancy and you can start getting into the good stuff.

So now what? You've found a comfy spot to play, you've been kissing passionately, your tongues darting around in each other's mouths like playful otters. You've moved on down to some of the other interesting parts of her body and she's starting to groan, ready for you to eat her now, grinding her pelvis against you. STOP. I know it was just starting to get good. But was she really groaning and humping you, or was it your own excitement you were detecting?

I strongly prefer to be excited before a guy starts plunging his tongue into my inner recesses. Use your judgment, women, even more so than men, love to be teased. The inner part of her thigh is one of her more tender spots. Lick it, kiss it, make designs on it with the tip of your tongue. Come dangerously close to her pussy, then float away. Make her anticipate it. Now lick the crease where her leg joins her pussy.

Nuzzle your face into her muff. Brush your lips over her pussy without pressing down on it to further excite her until she's arching up her back trying to get you to eat her. Of course, if she really was groaning and grinding, go for it . . . I also don't particularly enjoy a guy endlessly nibbling my inner thigh while my clit is quivering in anticipation.

Moisten your fingers and open her outer lips, examine them, taste the texture of the inner side with your tongue. See if her clit is starting to peek out from under its hood. Play with her inner lips with your lips and tongue. Open her inner lips and examine the vestibule. See if you can find her meatus, the opening for her urethra. Its sort of like the opening in the head of your cock that she plays with, now play with hers with your tongue. Look at the hole your cock has been playing around in. The entrance to her cunt looks like an open flower with its lower petals blending into the larger lowermost petals of the inner lips. Taste its juices with your tongue, they should be flowing now. Slip your tongue farther in and feel the texture, move it around in her cunt and watch her response.
Old 25-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
sgblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Art of Oral Sex

oooolalalalalala......informative......
Old 25-07-2006, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

very good story.. can try on some new GF..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 25-07-2006, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
sing1nitestand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
why only new GF... current one not tasty anymore?
Old 25-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
Icarus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually i prefer being oral-sexed, rather than to oral sex ... but after reading this piece of info.... some part of me wanna give some of it a try.....

Thankx for the info...
Old 25-07-2006, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
bro,
u got how many "new GF"?
Old 25-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i going changi this weekend i mean can try there..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 29-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
michael8330 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will try it out
Old 29-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
InnocentBaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey hey~~ too much on the guy side. How bout the gal's side? Tell us more about how to seduce a guy by oral sex!!
Old 29-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentBaby
Hey hey~~ too much on the guy side. How bout the gal's side? Tell us more about how to seduce a guy by oral sex!!
Hi, if you wanna learn how to perform oral sex on a guy, read this thread ...

http://www.stacken.kth.se/~virgin/sex/oralindex.html

Cheers,

Max
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1