The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: most pervert things done?

I always thought some of the things i did previously was perverted. Not until this incident happened sometime back.

I was fucking this MILF Fenny working in retail who is 55, she was all out to please me and make sure i am satisfied in all ways - so i will keep going back to her. She has done crazy things for me to satisfy me out-of-bed, including going to her colleagues place, friends place and relatives place to steal their panties for me. She would insist when she took them that i go over her place and use them on her bed so she could see how turn on i got and in-return fuck her hard.

I stick on to her not cause she is good in bed (she is not) but she is prob the only one who could satisfy my panty fetish and one day she satisfy a fantasy i never dream possible

Fenny has a daughter Vicky, she is 22 and just started working in childcare as trainee - Vicky is simple-minded, friendly and very attractive..
Fenny also take Vicky's panties for me when i am at her place and when Vicky is out at work - Fenny will watch me smell it and use it to jerk - she gets aroused watching me use Vicky's panty..

One night, i met Fenny for supper after her work near her place and we went back to her unit at about 1am - i tried to tip-top quietly into the house but Fenny told me dont worry, even a thunderstorm couldnt wake her daughter up.. when i walked past Vicky's room, her door was not close (she was not expecting a man in her house at all) - there she was laying on her bed - in a loose singlet and a pair of panty - her breast exposed and her panty in full sight.

i stood there for a while wondering if i shd pretend i didnt see it (worried Fenny will mind that i am looking at her daughters almost naked body) - the next moment Fenny walk past me and saw what i saw, she smile and smack me on the butt and whisper "what r u thinking?" - sensing that she was not mad or mind, i whisper back to her "thinking of going in, stand by her bed and jerk off looking at her body." - by then we were in Fenny's room . . she laugh quietly and reply "well, i am very sure she will sleep through it." - anyway we kissed and make out as usual when we were in her room - she knows its time she strip her panties so i could put it on me - but this time my mind was not on her, but on Vicky. I was hard and aroused not by Fenny but by the sight of Vicky her daughter in her bed.

we continue making out, and then i ask Fenny if she will get mad if i walk into Vicky's room and jerk off - she told me as long as i enjoy it and as long as i promise to hold my cum for her .. so i make my move, go out from her bed and slowly walked out. Fenny then stop me, she whisper, "there is a pair of Vicky's used panties in the kitchen laundry basket - Use it" - so i walked out naked and only wearing Fenny's panty, to the kitchen and dig into the laundry basket - yes there was a pair of panty roll together with a pair of tights -since i didnt turn on the kitchen lights, i couldnt see what color it was, but can feel its a pair of soft cotton - as usual both mum and daughter's panty smells good even if its used - no nasty smell or shit smell - just some light body and pee scent..

I unroll it off her lululemon tights and took it in my hand, my heart was beating fast and furious - what if she woke up? so many questions and fears but my excitement got the better of me.. i proceed into her room. She was hugging her booster so her body is like a spooning position facing away from me when i stood beside her bed - i could see her body in full view, her ass tight due to her hugging the booster, her loose singlet was too big and exposure her right breast - i could see her nipples but i had full view of her shape.

i stood there, roll down Fenny's panty that i was wearing exposing my super hard rod - smell Vicky's panty that i had on my hand and then i wrap it on my hard rod - i was standing there fondling myself with Vicky's panty and looking at her body. halfway through, i walk to the end of the bed and kneel down and place my nose near her ass, trying to smell her panty and her pussy (how i wish i could just eat her right there and then) While i was doing all that, Fenny was standing at the door looking at what i was doing, she was naked and her left hand was cupping her breast and fondling them and her right was touching herself below.

Seeing the sight of her and her daughter in one room - me hard and aroused - i stood up, and wave Fenny into the room, i held her hand to my panty wrapped rod and signal her to fondle me slowly while we kissed (beside her daughters bed with her daughter semi-naked) i then turn my body slowly towards her daughter's bed and Fenny was now behind me and her hands are on my rod, fondling me slowly with her daughter's panty - she was also kissing me on the back of my neck and ears - she whisper to me after awhile " do u wan to cum in front of her?" i nodded my head and we slowly moved to the other side of the bed (where Vicky's head is now like 30cm away from my rod)

I couldnt take anymore, the sensual fondling by Fenny, the view of her daughter - all of us in the same room all almost naked - i signal for Fenny to jerk me faster - she is still behind me wrapping her hands on my rod with Vicky's used panty ...as i feel the high, i asked Fenny to move infront of me and kneel down beside the bed (the 2 of them are like 20cm aprt from each other) - one on the bed and one beside the bed - i started jerking myself hard -- the high is so good that i never felt in a long time. I was looking at Vicky's body, her breast her face

I push vicky's panty away from my rod and shot my load on Fenny's face and body ( i imagine on Vicky's face cause i was still looking at Vicky sleeping on her bed- i know that i also smear some of my cum onto the side table.. Fenny with her face full of my cum, move forward and started sucking me - i got worried as her slurping sound was loud.. i pull back and signal her to leave the room. We went into her room, she went to the bathroom to wash up.. we kissed and she was extremely aroused by the "act" she was so wet - we had our second round abt 30 mins later ..

That night was unimaginable, we tried to do that again but the timing was not good (either when i go over her place, Vicky was not alseep yet or not back yet)

Last edited by KimSiew769; 05-12-2023 at 11:45 AM.
Old 05-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow.....just wow....

How old are u if ur fooking a 55 yr old

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 05-12-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Kimsiew769, when I started reading your FR, didn't notice its you who wrote.
Honestly, your writing skill is very good and very graphic. Please continue, it would be best if you managed to have a threesome with the two of them, or you also managed to concur the daughter.

Last edited by junior_cannibal; 07-12-2023 at 10:47 AM.
Old 06-12-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Naughtyflora is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My fav is to do guys in car at secluded areas or carpark. Give them a good bj, hj. But need to be careful with sex cos space restricted. Haha
Old 06-12-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bj while taking video
Old 06-12-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
Wow.....just wow....

How old are u if ur fooking a 55 yr old
Old enough ... hahahaha
Old 06-12-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro Kimsiew769, when I sad reading your FR, didn't notice its you who wrote.
Honestly, your writing skill is very good and very graphic. Please continue, it would be best if you managed to have a threesome with the two of them, or you also managed to concur the daughter.
🤭 - will do my best bro
Old 06-12-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro Kimsiew769, when I sad reading your FR, didn't notice its you who wrote.
Didn't notice it until you mention also. Bro Kimsiew FR usually too 重口味 for me
Old 07-12-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
🤭 - will do my best bro
Very humble bro.
I like your writing style. Cannot read in public area, else, likely to have a evil grin on my face.
Old 07-12-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyflora View Post
My fav is to do guys in car at secluded areas or carpark. Give them a good bj, hj. But need to be careful with sex cos space restricted. Haha
Loved that. But my previous FwBs, they do it even when i was driving, they can't wait.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 07-12-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
I always thought some of the things i did previously was perverted. Not until this incident happened sometime back.

I was fucking this MILF Fenny working in retail who is 55, she was all out to please me and make sure i am satisfied in all ways - so i will keep going back to her. She has done crazy things for me to satisfy me out-of-bed, including going to her colleagues place, friends place and relatives place to steal their panties for me. She would insist when she took them that i go over her place and use them on her bed so she could see how turn on i got and in-return fuck her hard.

I stick on to her not cause she is good in bed (she is not) but she is prob the only one who could satisfy my panty fetish and one day she satisfy a fantasy i never dream possible

Fenny has a daughter Vicky, she is 22 and just started working in childcare as trainee - Vicky is simple-minded, friendly and very attractive..
Fenny also take Vicky's panties for me when i am at her place and when Vicky is out at work - Fenny will watch me smell it and use it to jerk - she gets aroused watching me use Vicky's panty..

One night, i met Fenny for supper after her work near her place and we went back to her unit at about 1am - i tried to tip-top quietly into the house but Fenny told me dont worry, even a thunderstorm couldnt wake her daughter up.. when i walked past Vicky's room, her door was not close (she was not expecting a man in her house at all) - there she was laying on her bed - in a loose singlet and a pair of panty - her breast exposed and her panty in full sight.

i stood there for a while wondering if i shd pretend i didnt see it (worried Fenny will mind that i am looking at her daughters almost naked body) - the next moment Fenny walk past me and saw what i saw, she smile and smack me on the butt and whisper "what r u thinking?" - sensing that she was not mad or mind, i whisper back to her "thinking of going in, stand by her bed and jerk off looking at her body." - by then we were in Fenny's room . . she laugh quietly and reply "well, i am very sure she will sleep through it." - anyway we kissed and make out as usual when we were in her room - she knows its time she strip her panties so i could put it on me - but this time my mind was not on her, but on Vicky. I was hard and aroused not by Fenny but by the sight of Vicky her daughter in her bed.

we continue making out, and then i ask Fenny if she will get mad if i walk into Vicky's room and jerk off - she told me as long as i enjoy it and as long as i promise to hold my cum for her .. so i make my move, go out from her bed and slowly walked out. Fenny then stop me, she whisper, "there is a pair of Vicky's used panties in the kitchen laundry basket - Use it" - so i walked out naked and only wearing Fenny's panty, to the kitchen and dig into the laundry basket - yes there was a pair of panty roll together with a pair of tights -since i didnt turn on the kitchen lights, i couldnt see what color it was, but can feel its a pair of soft cotton - as usual both mum and daughter's panty smells good even if its used - no nasty smell or shit smell - just some light body and pee scent..

I unroll it off her lululemon tights and took it in my hand, my heart was beating fast and furious - what if she woke up? so many questions and fears but my excitement got the better of me.. i proceed into her room. She was hugging her booster so her body is like a spooning position facing away from me when i stood beside her bed - i could see her body in full view, her ass tight due to her hugging the booster, her loose singlet was too big and exposure her right breast - i could see her nipples but i had full view of her shape.

i stood there, roll down Fenny's panty that i was wearing exposing my super hard rod - smell Vicky's panty that i had on my hand and then i wrap it on my hard rod - i was standing there fondling myself with Vicky's panty and looking at her body. halfway through, i walk to the end of the bed and kneel down and place my nose near her ass, trying to smell her panty and her pussy (how i wish i could just eat her right there and then) While i was doing all that, Fenny was standing at the door looking at what i was doing, she was naked and her left hand was cupping her breast and fondling them and her right was touching herself below.

Seeing the sight of her and her daughter in one room - me hard and aroused - i stood up, and wave Fenny into the room, i held her hand to my panty wrapped rod and signal her to fondle me slowly while we kissed (beside her daughters bed with her daughter semi-naked) i then turn my body slowly towards her daughter's bed and Fenny was now behind me and her hands are on my rod, fondling me slowly with her daughter's panty - she was also kissing me on the back of my neck and ears - she whisper to me after awhile " do u wan to cum in front of her?" i nodded my head and we slowly moved to the other side of the bed (where Vicky's head is now like 30cm away from my rod)

I couldnt take anymore, the sensual fondling by Fenny, the view of her daughter - all of us in the same room all almost naked - i signal for Fenny to jerk me faster - she is still behind me wrapping her hands on my rod with Vicky's used panty ...as i feel the high, i asked Fenny to move infront of me and kneel down beside the bed (the 2 of them are like 20cm aprt from each other) - one on the bed and one beside the bed - i started jerking myself hard -- the high is so good that i never felt in a long time. I was looking at Vicky's body, her breast her face

I push vicky's panty away from my rod and shot my load on Fenny's face and body ( i imagine on Vicky's face cause i was still looking at Vicky sleeping on her bed- i know that i also smear some of my cum onto the side table.. Fenny with her face full of my cum, move forward and started sucking me - i got worried as her slurping sound was loud.. i pull back and signal her to leave the room. We went into her room, she went to the bathroom to wash up.. we kissed and she was extremely aroused by the "act" she was so wet - we had our second round abt 30 mins later ..

That night was unimaginable, we tried to do that again but the timing was not good (either when i go over her place, Vicky was not alseep yet or not back yet)
So detailed fr, looking forwars to ts sharing
More
Old 09-12-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevayne View Post
So before going to the actual deed, have not done anything else outside before ?
I once had a fl like that, no bath, she just take off clothes lie on the bed, no bj, no kissing, anything also don't have.
I put my clothes back on and told her to leave.
Made the whole thing feel like I was threatening her, very buay kam wan.
Have lah, did not straight away jump into sex...
I don't know, but I don't think that works

I first saw her near the coffeeshop where I worked about 3 years ago, then slowly adjusting my meal time so that I will always "bump" into her during lunch hours, or so that I could "bump" into her when going to work or going home, that took a bit of "stalking"
Then trying to smile at her, trying to get her attention, a lot of quick chats and small talks, intros etc, before she started slowly opening up and smiling at me everytime she sees me
Now and then I will try to ask for her number, but she will shake her head, smile and walk away
Took me 2 years plus to finally get her number, then I knew it was time to make the move

We did other stuff before we had sex, I just didn't jump right in
We will meet up to go to work together, sometimes taking the same train back home, always meeting for lunch and sometimes dinner too
Call or whatsapp to chit chat or sex talk, holding hands when we are outside, giving her small hugs and small pecks on her cheeks etc
But I have also made known to her from the start that I am not in for a serious relationship, I just wanted to experience dating with her and she's the first Myanmese girl I have met and known etc which makes it a unique experience to me, which is not really true as I have had other Myanmese colleagues in the past too

Over the course of almost a year after we agree to start a relationship, I kept jio-ing her saying I am interested in exploring sex too, but she kept turning me down, saying she prefer to do when she is married
Then I will guilt trip her back saying stuff like she's not married but yet not a virgin anymore too, that we're dating and that makes me her boyfriend and so it is natural that we try such stuff out, and she has also done it with her past boyfriends why not me
And saying stuff such as nobody will know if we do it, like her siblings or parents or neighbours or friends since she is not in her country where people may gossip if they see us together
So just patiently nudging her and pressuring her until she finally gave in to try it with me
Only banged her twice, the feeling was really good but the feeling was really bad too so I stopped and ended it

Light pecks on her lips and cheeks and neck, but don't allow frenching
Kept covering her boobs with her hands, unshaven bush down under, just kept looking at me and then away with not much expressions and quite rigid
Can't even tell if she is just shy or just going through the motions to make me happy
Pushed me away and almost slapped me when I tried to put my Mr Happy into her mouth, swatted my hands away when I try to play her pussy
Initially I thought I wouldn't come when it was such a turn-off
I even kind of imagined that it is like I am having sex with a dead body
But she's quite tight there, so at least my Mr Happy enjoyed this little adventure

Deleted her number shortly after we ended the relationship
Months later, found her profile still in my contact list for Telegram and Line but could no longer see her number when I went into her profile
Tried to message her a few times after we broke up, but she just ignored me
In the end, I deleted her profiles on my Telegram and Line as well
I've since changed job and is working elsewhere, so I guess I won't meet her ever again unless Fate wants us to
The whole affair really took a lot of time and patience I would say

Having reactions from the girl who reciprocates is really enjoyable
But not being able to do most of usual stuff that we take for granted, like frenching, playing with the boobs or the pussy or even bjs is really downright disappointing
Add no expressions and just lying there doing nothing just makes it worse
Bonking drunk girls, at least you still can play with their bodies and sometimes they also moan a bit
But not recommended to bonk someone you don't know or not having a sexual relationship with, as they may cry rape later
The only drunk girl that I have bonked in my entire life up till now, was my girlfriend whom I ended up marrying lol
Old 09-12-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
I think if the undies are soaked in water for quite some time, traces of your sperm should be less obvious, unless the water in the pail is not a lot or your sperm is very thick and sticky. More likely is the scent of your sperm if they had used little washing powder or the scent of the washing powder is mild when the undies are brought closer to the nose.

Mind to disclose your sisters' and your age at that time. I assume you are the only boy in the family? Thanks for sharing.
That was during my teens, I was around 13-15
One is 5 years and the other 2 years older than me
Old 09-12-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!

My ex didn't want to give bj bcoz she says she don't like semen. One day she ask me to make her a latte so I jerked off and added my cum to her drink. Still feeling horny so I emptied a second load into her coffee and stirred the warm drink with my cock. The problem is semen turns into a sticky mess in the drink so I had to stir it longer until it wasn't visible. She was annoyed her drink was late, but she said it tasted really good and wants one every morning.
Old 09-12-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbj View Post
My ex didn't want to give bj bcoz she says she don't like semen. One day she ask me to make her a latte so I jerked off and added my cum to her drink. Still feeling horny so I emptied a second load into her coffee and stirred the warm drink with my cock. The problem is semen turns into a sticky mess in the drink so I had to stir it longer until it wasn't visible. She was annoyed her drink was late, but she said it tasted really good and wants one every morning.
Wow bro, did you join the Shaolin and train the Iron Palm technique but using your Mr Happy instead of your palms?
My Mr Happy very sensitive one, my Mr Happy surely cannot tahan such an incredible feat
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1