The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hairylegs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Did I fall into the KC trap?

Hi guys. I am in a bit of a predicament. I got to know this 19 yo SYT from Vn from a KTV. She was really shy and wont let me grope her the 1st time. I decided to play it cool and got her contact.

For the next 1 week, we kept in contact via sms. I bought her food and snacks as she stayed like a 10mins drive from my place. She told me that she lost her HTC hp and she dropped her old nokia hp into water so I gave her my old nokia hp.

I tipped her $80 as she stayed with me the 1st ktv session. Was it too much? I felt bad.

Later in the week, we went out to eat and she kept saying that she is tired and desperate for money to pay rent. I gave her $150 to tide her over this tight period and she gave me a long french kiss which took me by surprise.

After that, I visited her at a ktv again and this time she allowed me to grope her tits but was reluctant to let me dig her pussy. I tip her $100 hoping for greater things to come. During this session, she was extremely secretive about her small purse. I didnt have a good look but I think her HTC hp was inside and not lost as she had claimed.

After this, she grew distant and came up with a lot of reasons like she is tired, etc.

Overall, I spent around $330 on tipping her and another $170 topping up her simcard, food, etc. Total maybe under $500.

Is she taking me for a fool? Should I cut my loss now and ditch her? She would sms me that she missed me, etc. But when I ask her if she's free to meet me, she would say that she is tired, etc.

Any advice on what I should do if you were in my shoes?
Old 04-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
mrsg is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Did I fall into the KC trap?

Dun get involve in those type of gals regardless their nationality. It will do you more harm than good. Treat them as toy for fun. Serious and decent gals will not do this trade. Serious relationship is for serious couples.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Yes she treated you as a fool for extra cash and income. If I am you I would not keep in touch with her after the first meeting. I got tricked last time from a Viet gal I know from a pub, she told me she just arrived, dunno anyone, ask me bring her out, even gave me a fake mobile number.

This gal is probably one of the stupidest I had ever met as she gave me fake local number, yet she claim the number is correct. But I never had any feeling for her as her looks CMI (below average) and that was also my first and last visit to that pub.

Bro, simply ignore her and do not meet her again before she make you suffer and a poor man. If not she would ask more money for her father's operation, build new home, sister education, buy new car, and the list goes on and on. If possible get a new sim card in order to avoid her completely.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
WRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't feel bad. You should not develop feelings their though. You're just a customer
Old 04-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

TS bro, kc trap lah.

If I miss someone and she SMS me to meet, though tired I will still go meet her!

What I would do is to bang her and then let her go.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Samster

Well, there was once she used my smartphone to surf her facebook. Somehow, some woman which she claimed to be her elder sis msg her on her facebook and before I know it, tears started rolling down her cheeks. I do not know if this was real or fake. But I felt bad. She also told me that she didnt like to do this job but had no choice coz her grandma and dad are both sick.

I do agree with some bros who replied earlier. No matter how tired I am, if I want to meet someone, I will still go and meet.

Earlier, she told me that she is going temple to pray. Just around 10 mins ago. She smsed me and said shes tired and sleeping at home. She did have a fever some days back. Now, she addressed me as bf and hubby..

oh gosh
Old 05-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9499 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairylegs View Post
Well, there was once she used my smartphone to surf her facebook. Somehow, some woman which she claimed to be her elder sis msg her on her facebook and before I know it, tears started rolling down her cheeks. I do not know if this was real or fake. But I felt bad. She also told me that she didnt like to do this job but had no choice coz her grandma and dad are both sick.

I do agree with some bros who replied earlier. No matter how tired I am, if I want to meet someone, I will still go and meet.

Earlier, she told me that she is going temple to pray. Just around 10 mins ago. She smsed me and said shes tired and sleeping at home. She did have a fever some days back. Now, she addressed me as bf and hubby..

oh gosh
Better get out of it while you still can.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
AVSPOP is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAVSPOP is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAVSPOP is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro just follow your instinct. If u think she is leading u on probably it's true. But whatever she says Dun believe entirely. That's my advise
Old 05-08-2013, 07:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any advice on what I should do if you were in my shoes?
What exactly are you looking for?

If you want to fuck her, just ask her a directly how much it would cost for her to spread her legs.

If you don't want to fuck her, stop wasting your time and move on to more productive pursuits.

If you want to enter into a relationship with her, all I can say is that you must be mad, stupid or both. Why on earth would you want to waste time and money on a KTV whore?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-08-2013, 09:03 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

sorry mate.. but you sure sound and look like this fellow

Quote:
Overall, I spent around $330 on tipping her and another $170 topping up her simcard, food, etc. Total maybe under $500.

Is she taking me for a fool?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 05-08-2013, 09:49 AM
Samster

Update:

I went out to meet her again last night. Before every bros start to flame me, hear me out.

She did have a sore throat and was having a fever. She said her 3 female friends are all sick and not going down to joo chiat to work. Apparently, they caught the flu virus from her too.

We went to a nearby supermarket, bought some candies worth around $30 and then I sent her back as she looked sick around 10pm. She did not even sms me goodnight or thank you.

I don't know what made me do it. I know there is no future, etc, between her and me. Besides, we have a language barrier. Our mode of communication is via google translator on my smartphone being passed from my hand to hers.

I know it is laughable. But I cannot help it. Sometimes, men think with their smaller head.

Haiz.... I guessed it is time to pull the plug.. Sometimes, it is pretty obvious, but I guessed i need some confirmation and face slapping from the more experienced bros here.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Update:

I went out to meet her again last night. Before every bros start to flame me, hear me out.

She did have a sore throat and was having a fever. She said her 3 female friends are all sick and not going down to joo chiat to work. Apparently, they caught the flu virus from her too.

We went to a nearby supermarket, bought some candies worth around $30 and then I sent her back as she looked sick around 10pm. She did not even sms me goodnight or thank you.

I don't know what made me do it. I know there is no future, etc, between her and me. Besides, we have a language barrier. Our mode of communication is via google translator on my smartphone being passed from my hand to hers.

I know it is laughable. But I cannot help it. Sometimes, men think with their smaller head.

Haiz.... I guessed it is time to pull the plug.. Sometimes, it is pretty obvious, but I guessed i need some confirmation and face slapping from the more experienced bros here.
Getting a google translator to communicate is a cool way to talk to her. Next yr I will visit Thailand and I will bring along Thai-English dictionary to communicate. Call it laughable too but no choice since my Thai is quite limited. The main thing is you two can communicate even by using only smartphone.

There are two ways to pull the plug. First is you lost in touch with her, get a new sim card and not meet her again. Second is you tell her straight, might hurt her deep but the purpose is for you to be honest with her. In my whole life I experienced both in real life. And although I did not meet them again they leave a big scar in my heart and memory.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18862 / Power: 20
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Always ask KTV can fuck or not, if cannot move on to the next.....You spent $300 over can fuck her twice liao!
Old 05-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
wildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Im sorry bro. I can safely say no matter how bros here tell u to stay away from her, i dont think u have the strenght n courage to do it. Because you are a nice guy. Nice guys get taken advantaged of. Nice guys finish last.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Schnitzer328i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Ts..u already spend $500+ and all u got was rubbing her tits ? that kind of money could bed above average chicks anytime. staying around hoping for a free fuck with emotion attached to it is only going to get u deeper in trouble. These WL knows well how to fake tears and emotions..esp those from Viet & PRC. Fall for it and it will be an endless pit.

Relationship + whore = ur doomed !!!

Just fuck someone else and get over wit it..it will save you from alot of trouble

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1