The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-10-2016, 05:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Amplister is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Heard from one of my girl friend in BKK that scratchdog is closed for 1 month?

Is it true anyone can confirm

Sian i still got bottle there.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Look like that also count as korean superstar leh.. last time got one sao sao tell me she like poom pui.. if he can also score ONS.. then we can score hat-trick liao

Poom pui equates to rich man and if have nuclear arsenal lagi shiok 555.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There were bros saying nataree and alaina are same management. So now that alaina has reopened, wonder will nataree follow suit?
Old 10-10-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amplister View Post
Heard from one of my girl friend in BKK that scratchdog is closed for 1 month?

Is it true anyone can confirm

Sian i still got bottle there.
Yes starting from yesterday'...there was police raid
On 8th Oct
Old 10-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
It's not getting harder to hunt but more expensive to hunt for FLs in discos 555.
Hunting is easy now at Discos across BKK but the going rate now is 4-5k... some even want 4k for short time. CM2 used to be ex but now quite quiet there.

Levels got many variety to choose
Old 10-10-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubnite View Post
Hunting is easy now at Discos across BKK but the going rate now is 4-5k... some even want 4k for short time. CM2 used to be ex but now quite quiet there.

Levels got many variety to choose.
Thanks for the heads up!

Seems like FL hunting is more economical in Pattaya these days.
Bro matong36 shared that this Beach Road streetwalker FL quoted THB1000/2000 ST/LT only!
I must inspect personally to see if it's original pussy or not because Beach Road many Aquas lurking around wor!

Up you my 2 humble rep points.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
marcus4upower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Any convenience FK/Soapy/Massage joint near Survarnubhumi airport? Thanks
Old 10-10-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah this babe for that price value leh! Just hope that "she" doesnt come in with something extra hanging below and its definitely worth the price.
Old 10-10-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Massageforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spent the last weekend in Bangkok and had a pretty good time at Alaina. First time there and it was really quite eye-opening for me. The place is doing well with alot of girls to choose from, and because it was a pretty big group of friends who went together, there were 6 of us who each chose a girl. There were 6 categories:

A - 1900bht
B - 2200bht
V - 2600bht
S - 2900bht
M - 3500bht
L - 3900bht

The ranking system is quite funny, but a running joke among my friends was the V-ranked girls represented value, cos they were decently cute and 2 of my friends who took from this category were quite satisfied.

As there were 6 of us, we were given a huge VIP room, with a huge snooker table and a jacuzzi which can comfortably sit 12 people. That was the highlight for me cos all of us were just soaking and enjoying our girls in the huge tub, like a scene out of those black triads movie. After about 10 minutes in the jacuzzi, then each of us break out into individual small rooms with our girls, for our respective happy time. I took an M girl who was quite a looker and very hardworking, but quite a piano massage. Otherwise it was pretty fun and worth the 3500bht for 1.5 hours.

I would say Alaina is very good for a large group of brothers/close kakis to go together, as the VIP room and huge jacuzzi tub was a really nice bonus. On top of the all-in price based on the category you choose, you just need to top up 300bht more for a drink of your choice and a lady-drink. Total damage = choice of girl + 300bht (3800bht in my case).

Highly recommended and looking forward to going back again in the future.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Wah this babe for that price value leh! Just hope that "she" doesnt come in with something extra hanging below and its definitely worth the price.
1000baht ST is oredi above the norm..... she used to be 700baht ST.
Downside is she is heavy smoker and alcoholic...... can often be found at WS after her shift ends at beach road drinking until 5 or 6am when her sister comes to fetch her home.
Old 11-10-2016, 06:21 AM
Samster

smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

700 baht is even cheaper than a BJ in bkk 555+. I wouldnt think it expensive if you hadnt mentioned the previous rate... though smoking breathe is a huge turnoff for me.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 0
preacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hello Bang-cockers,...im in BKK now.
Any bros there right now?
Old 11-10-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
1000baht ST is oredi above the norm..... she used to be 700baht ST.
Downside is she is heavy smoker and alcoholic...... can often be found at WS after her shift ends at beach road drinking until 5 or 6am when her sister comes to fetch her home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
700 baht is even cheaper than a BJ in bkk 555+. I wouldnt think it expensive if you hadnt mentioned the previous rate... though smoking breathe is a huge turnoff for me.
Hahaha ownself mark up ownself sial!
Old 11-10-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hahaha ownself mark up ownself sial!
Hahahaha I newbie ma dont know whats the going rate. Usually as long as i think reasonable I whack.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

To Members:

Be very careful in Bangkok, there's a bomb threat in tourist areas this month! Therefor, keep your eyes and ears open for unusual thing or situation!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!

Last edited by norice; 11-10-2016 at 11:17 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1