The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-07-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Baby has a 傻妹 kind of feel and it was always fun to TCSS with her. OG angel has a siMilar mixed blood look, but that's where the similarity ends. I felt Angel was very commercialized as she turns very cold once the deed ends, straight away back to the phone. So after a few visits I dropped her from my RTM list.
I just love it when she sneaks up behind me when I'm changing back to my clothes and proceeds to playfully give me a tight embrace then squeeze my kar chng and chest whilst whispering dirty stuff into my ear.. Always bags of fun and laughter with her..

Yup sometimes Angel is like that.. Not that I exactly mind though cuz my sessions don't end early so there's little time for small talk plus she has to prep for the next customer and manage her bookings..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyo, I already gave an FR a few days ago mah.
will go verify personally.😂
Old 04-07-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Hannor.. Since when did we rave about looks when it comes to RR and XE.. It's all about the excellent service they dish out..

Looks are secondary (a bonus if have).. Service will always come first for me..

That said, still no reply from Tina! Ccb! Nvm tomorrow will try again..
I feel that RR might not be the prettiest in the general sense but what I like about her is her very good service and non commercial GFE. She makes me feel like I’m really visiting my gf whenever I see her haha. She’s never in a hurry to get me out of her house, sometimes she would even ask me to stay longer just to chat with her.

It’s hard to have the best of both worlds. So far I haven’t come across a ML that’s both super pretty and provides excellent service. Most of the time I choose to go to a ML that has good chemistry with me. As for looks, as long as above average (>7) can already.

Always feel that once the chemistry is there, 一切都好商量, service will eventually improve also.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Manage to get a booking for tang tang tml. Bros who try her before, does she allow frenching?
Old 04-07-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Manage to get a booking for tang tang tml. Bros who try her before, does she allow frenching?
Well, she was quite receptive to quite a number of things during my session.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
I feel that RR might not be the prettiest in the general sense but what I like about her is her very good service and non commercial GFE. She makes me feel like I’m really visiting my gf whenever I see her haha. She’s never in a hurry to get me out of her house, sometimes she would even ask me to stay longer just to chat with her.

It’s hard to have the best of both worlds. So far I haven’t come across a ML that’s both super pretty and provides excellent service. Most of the time I choose to go to a ML that has good chemistry with me. As for looks, as long as above average (>7) can already.

Always feel that once the chemistry is there, 一切都好商量, service will eventually improve also.
Brudder well said there..

As long as you leave the ML's house a happy man and feel that your hard-earned money is well spent, then it's more than good enough liao..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cb at least she got the courtesy to follow up with you..

Actually no big deal one lah next week and beyond sure got many opportunities one to book her..
She also got reply me to say no more slots today. Your wechat review lousy is it. Haha. I asked one of my regulars to leave a customer review say I handsome. Has been working like a charm to get those hard to book ML.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Brudder well said there..

As long as you leave the ML's house a happy man and feel that your hard-earned money is well spent, then it's more than good enough liao..
Very much in agreement with SMRT and bkba333 laojiao’s views.

In this regard, I felt the following MLs (who are still around and from SLG) made my hard earned money well spent (not in order of preference ):

-Aimee, Ruirui, Xinxin
Old 04-07-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Just a reminder that Tang Tang does CIM.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I just love it when she sneaks up behind me when I'm changing back to my clothes and proceeds to playfully give me a tight embrace then squeeze my kar chng and chest whilst whispering dirty stuff into my ear.. Always bags of fun and laughter with her..

Yup sometimes Angel is like that.. Not that I exactly mind though cuz my sessions don't end early so there's little time for small talk plus she has to prep for the next customer and manage her bookings..
Good memories bro. I always felt Baby came at the wrong time, when wolf got busted. And she had to return prematurely because visa issues. Her playfulness and non commercial feel is seldom seen among others. Also, her stint coincided with the goddess Aila, so that period of time, really over speNt on CCA. Luckily she priced herself out of market, so booking Baby was relatively an easy job.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
My best ML experiences in 2018 (not in any particular order). This is my personal experience, so might not apply to everyone. I am a guy who likes to return to same lady until she leaves, as I prefer chemistry and being at ease with the lady. I emphasize mostly on service, hygiene and a comfortable level of communication that my experiences are based on.

1. Rui Rui - An absolute sweetheart. Service is top notch, from bathing to wiping you dry. She is well trained in massage, but her sensual is absolutely amazing. Her magical fingers, mind blowing BBBJ, and a plus that her playability is high with the right chemistry. I always booked 2 hours with her, and she made sure I was having top-notch service for the entire session. Her fee of $100 per hour was extremely modest, and put many others to shame. I always tip her heavily, as I believe she is sincere and her effort is worth much more. Rui Rui is also able to hold intelligent conversations, from business to politics.

2. Ai La - Extremely hard to book, her first few weeks was almost non-existent. I was patient, and she did not disappoint at all. A tall, lanky beauty, a definite head turner on the streets. Her massage is average, and always pop a little HDLY tease. A little cold at the start, you will need sometime for her to warm up to you.

3. Donna - One of the most perfect ladies around. Beauty, brains, soft skills. She is perfect in almost every way. I always remember her awesome head massage. I could lie on her laps and have the most beautiful lady in the world carefully providing a soothing head massage anytime. Her HJ is sensual, and she is one of the few who can slowly give you a mind blowing orgasm by slowly running her fingers against your balls and jerking you off slowly. She does not reveal too much of her body at the start, but subsequent sessions, playability increases and she will go full topless when she is at a certain comfort level with you. A classy lady.

4. Baby - Baby might be new on SLG, but I've already seen her a couple of times before. She is a sweet young lass, and despite her status as one of the younger ladies, she does not emit an aura of arrogance, and she serves you readily. Baby was a previous FL, but her massage is good and might be much better than some of the full-time ML around. From shower to HJ, you can expect Baby's eyes to mesmerize you all the way. Baby also has high playability with the correct chemistry, you can expect a full mind blowing orgasm when she serves you. Before she listed on SLG, I told her it would probably be much more difficult to book her once she advertises on SLG. Her massage skillset is pretty limited though, mostly back, neck, arms and legs, so do not expect too much.

5. Quinny/Memory - Quinny has a very unique character. She can come across cold and aloof, but it would be hard for her to open up if she does not feel a level of comfort with you. She does not give a damn as well, so I can be pretty sure not all bros enjoy her service. Her apartment has a spa feel and she plays nice music in the background. That sets her apart from most ladies, who just have a dim light (and usually red) in the room, and messy. The setup is very deliberate to allow a soothing spa feel. Quinny's massage is very professional, but her sensual lacks feel. As a result, I've looked for Quinny many times purely massage only. I've enjoyed conversing with her, and Quinny opened up on many matters. She probably won't be back, so I wish her all the best.
Since RR is a hot topic now, I shall repost my very past 2018 MR of RR. She isn't the prettiest, but those who RTM will know how consistent she is. She will remember what works for you, and accommodate you fully. One thing she has scaled down would be her BBBJ.

Anyways personally I felt she got a lot of attention these days also because of the lack of new blood and pretty MLs. Business this period is definitely boom despite the great risks. Personally I am happy for her that she gets her recognition she deserves yet felt that if the forest was bigger and not out of bounds, she wouldn't get as much Business as she does now.

Good things won't last, and very soon she will RTC. I am just very glad to meet such a great service provider who will leave lots of memories, which i am sure most bros will appreciate.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I would say hebe, Nat and lily gives angel a run though
Also of note is that hebe and lily are usually quite bare faced so they have absolutely great “wake up to” faces
I'll always have a soft spot for Nat, haha. Maybe its just me but she reminds me of Vivian Hsu, and it helps that her level of service, not only is it thorough, but have never dropped

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 04-07-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I would say hebe, Nat and lily gives angel a run though
Also of note is that hebe and lily are usually quite bare faced so they have absolutely great “wake up to” faces
Hebe has strengths and her dirty talks to get you all pumped up is something unique. One thing seldom mentioned is her HDLY, it's heavenly soothing. There are other tricks up her sleeve, which I won't mention . Really miss her a lot.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
She also got reply me to say no more slots today. Your wechat review lousy is it. Haha. I asked one of my regulars to leave a customer review say I handsome. Has been working like a charm to get those hard to book ML.
indeed, not that difficult to get a slot with her even thou nv seen her b4.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Wow 1 day only and gotta catchup 10over pages. We really have to move on. While I also like to reminisce the ex-MLs, but also no point talking too much abt them. More on the current ML bah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1