The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Really bad MLs

Not so long ago, i complained 1 massage lady and i have problem arranging sessions with other ladies. Later, 1 lady showed me the wechat grp. Apparently, they have create a grp similar to whatsapp grp where they will enter the mobile of the client and ask for feedback. So mine was under "police" category... Well, so..
I dunno if i shld comment on bad experience in future...
Old 03-06-2016, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
dqblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Really bad MLs

http://mlgirls88.com/eva-sgd100/

Had a bad experience with this ML.

Requested for massage, already set appointment time, she said sure she is free, when I reach, she started to delay in her replies when I ask for location, give me unclear instructions, etc. I can understand if the previous bro hasn't finished the job, but at least give me an indication and I can sit at the coffee shop and wait and no need me to walk around looking for nothing like a fool.

Should have anticipated this, because when I first requested via SMS, she immediately send a reply stating totally different price from the post.

Massage skill is way below par and service level totally not true to what is advertised.

Avoid.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
dqblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bump. Chiongsters unite! Let's keep a certain standard in the service of ML/FL
Old 10-06-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15596 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqblue View Post
Bump. Chiongsters unite! Let's keep a certain standard in the service of ML/FL
You should post your MR on this thread (https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=433266) so as to reach out to more audience.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1