The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya on the 2nd floor of the "Super" whether same or not I dunno. Why not go in buy a drink, check out the babes, ask and if ok, go back bonk if not go to another AGG.

Y I like Pattaya is simply because I can explore the AGGs....
Oh paiseh I am quite new to Pattaya and even BKK cheonging... so it is possible to negotiate fuck first pay later even if they say pay upfront? Yeah I will probably explore a few hurhurhur just that this Heaven Above website got some girls like quite tempting haha i know lah pictures are deceiving Thanks!
Old 07-12-2011, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Oh paiseh I am quite new to Pattaya and even BKK cheonging... so it is possible to negotiate fuck first pay later even if they say pay upfront? Yeah I will probably explore a few hurhurhur just that this Heaven Above website got some girls like quite tempting haha i know lah pictures are deceiving Thanks!
It is possible to neg, bonk n pay. Anyway, there are hundreds of gers in WS. If she dun accept it, move on with another ger. I always believe pay master is the king.

BTW, dun believe in photos and FR esp from ang mo. Ang mo taste is a bit weird..... Go and see for yourself.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
2 heavy weights will be in Pattaya holding hands roaming WS.
Bro IMO and Bro Yokosi, when you two grandmasters gg to parts? Still in NYE?

Bro Naemlo, u how? Ao pai Mai? I newbie, need wingman. Later I drunk peng again how??? Hehe

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Bro Naemlo, u how? Ao pai Mai? I newbie, need wingman. Later I drunk peng again how??? Hehe
Cannot confirm leh.... will update u again.... U too heavy... u peng I also cannot carry u.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Frankly I also havn't book a room yet coz not sure goin or not if there is not enough numbers.

Sanook & Chok dee krap!
are we in the same trip?
Old 08-12-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Cannot confirm leh.... will update u again.... U too heavy... u peng I also cannot carry u.
Nbz... I ain't heavy, I'm your brother!

Never mind, this time round, I go bf 4 puyings... all can take care of each of my limbs in case i go Hollywood again... 555

Ok la... u let me know... 9 days to go

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Never mind, this time round, I go bf 4 puyings... all can take care of each of my limbs in case i go Hollywood again... 555
Cannot always go play golf...
Old 08-12-2011, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Nego , fuck then pay is the SOP here. Do not use the singapore policy of pay first. If you are seasoned enough and know the market price , you can even fuck first then negotiate. But you must know how the handle the situation if it goes bad.

Heaven's Above s different boss from the Super's. The girls there dont have BF quota so if they will not go if they dont need the money or dont like you. Hundreds of girls on Walking Street la ; no need to pick someone from the internet.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
If you are seasoned enough and know the market price , you can even fuck first then negotiate. But you must know how the handle the situation if it goes bad.
Better dun give some people here wrong ideas. Not everyone is Grandmaster like you.

Quote:
Bro IMO and Bro Yokosi, when you two grandmasters gg to parts?
Sorry Grandmaster is the guy above. Cannot anyhow pai shi fu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
are we in the same trip?
Yes I think so. Hotel book already?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
2 heavy weights will be in Pattaya holding hands roaming WS.
What "heavy weights " ?. Me blurred..........

Quote:
Bro IMO and Bro Yokosi, when you two grandmasters gg to parts? Still in NYE?
What "grandmaster " ?. I old man and see all the younger grandmasters buy all the syts that do not even bother about this old man !!!.
If i meet you and you peng, me and Naemlo will only row you on to a borrowed loading trolley and leave you suck sand on Beach Road.

Quote:
are we in the same trip?
Yes, i will be in BKK 28/12/2011 to 30/12/2011. Then 31/12/2011 and 1/1/2012 in Pattaya.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Yes, i will be in BKK 28/12/2011 to 30/12/2011. Then 31/12/2011 and 1/1/2012 in Pattaya.
Have a good times. Might drop in and say hello if can get a hotel booking in Patt. Will definite be in Bkk around your dates.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes I think so. Hotel book already?
Quote:
1st 2 nights in Pattaya then last nite in BKK.. wow hotels in Pattaya difficult to book.. fully booked at those popular choices...
Old 11-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1st 2 nights in Pattaya then last nite in BKK.. wow hotels in Pattaya difficult to book.. fully booked at those popular choices...
Hotels on www.agoda.com, www.sawadee.com very difficult to book unless you aim for the very expensive.

Guesthouses such as Nelson, Queen Vistoria in Soi 6 and those in Soi Diana, Soi LengKee, Soi Metro also full. Even Par's Place near 3rd Pattaya Rd is full.

May have to try a vit further away such as after the roundabout towards Naklua, in Jomtien, etc. You can forget about North,Central and South Pattaya guesthouses.......almost all fully booked.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Looks like u and me same dates and place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Have a good times. Might drop in and say hello if can get a hotel booking in Patt. Will definite be in Bkk around your dates.
Hello! Long time no meet! See u in Thailand soon!

Quote:
so bro, your gang book where? Jialat all full must start booking already or else stay in Jomtien or Naklua already!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 12-12-2011, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Nego , fuck then pay is the SOP here. Do not use the singapore policy of pay first. If you are seasoned enough and know the market price , you can even fuck first then negotiate. But you must know how the handle the situation if it goes bad.

Quote:
Better dun give some people here wrong ideas. Not everyone is Grandmaster like you.

Dont need to be an expert to stand your ground and say 'this is the amount you are going to get'. Either argue or she will leave quietly. No need to be afraid of her threats of police of gangster. If she know people like that , no need to open her legs for a living. Extortion more lucrative!

I've been doing it recently in my last trips so I dont overpay ; at least in my own mind la.

Please no grandmaster of shifu here or there. Pattaya is now like MacDonalds , everything is prepacked and very convinient for anyone.

Dont be like the AC thread where everyone say each other is the best. No la you good ..... no la you best ..... no la you then shifu..... Just enjoy the place la and dont make me puke with all the compliments!

Quote:
Its been a few years since I've been during xmas but if you dont mind , there is defininately something available if you're not choosy. Many placves still dont have internet booking. Try the Leng Kee bars and their guest rooms above or in fact any of the Soi Baukow bars with their upstairs rooms. Not the Hilton but at least a place to sleep.

If you are there during xmas day , there are a few places (I remember TQ1 and TQ2 but TQ2 recently sold) where they will order millions of small styrofoam balls to fill their bar. Up to our thigh height. Not exactly snow but builds up the party atmosphere.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1