The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Giving up sg citizenship

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Whilst I agree with your comments about not renouncing your Sg citizenship, I'm fairly certain as future non resident, you wont be able to suck it dry very much. The fact is Sg requires very little income tax from its citizens/residents, even things like medical are funded by a fund paid through individual contributions rather than from the public purse. Apart from the Sg passport, there is very little else as a non resident citizen can you benefit from. Some high tax countries will pay non resident citizens a pension when overseas if they are eligible for one, but even this is being cracked down on.
ya wont ever suck back enough one. Just suck whatever you can.
Other countries crackdown on pension, but cant be sg also crackdown on our cpf balances. I find the interest rates in CPF very attractive for some supplement retirement income. Medical, just suck the subsidies. Oh 1 more thing for not giving up sg citizenship is hdb ownership. Rent the whole flat out, the rental income is not bad and low maintenance property. Can supplement your overseas PR lifestyle.

Talking about jobs...... Yes its not as easy overseas. Thats why i'm still in sg to earn the money and save up, then move to another country to settle down and do what i want to do, with my savings / investments supplying the passive income for my lifestyle. Dont want to worry about employment anymore when i move.
Old 01-11-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
sadist1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtqk View Post
Gd day to all..

Any kind bros can advise the easiest/quickest way to get other country citizenship so can give up sg citizenship?

I did a research and found out these countries if I marry the local gal there, can apply after staying there 5yrs:
- vietnam
- Indonesia
- Philippines
- Thailand

For Cambodia, it's 3yrs after marrying the local gal.

Any bros here managed to be Cambodian citizen? Or Indonesian citizen by marriage?

Kindly advice please 🤗

Go embassy and ask.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
KuayTutu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Think most likely would lose his $ to a foreign chick too.
Better than losing his $ to a local "chick" named the Jinx
Old 06-11-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nowadays, after working for some time, when faced with many challenges from internal department politics, handling customers, fabricating, clearing outstanding issues and figuring out the new system, ppl will tend to melt down.

Nobody is trained to multitask across many areas and it's impossible to learn anything out of neverending challenging environments, especially when witnessing so many bad habits from several ppl.

Who face this kind of similar challenging environments? I not very keen in reading normal comments and dun ask me to give details as it is confidential.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1