The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Amanda - The Girl Who Sat Beside Me In Class

Chapter 1
(( based on a true story but enhanced to make the story more pleasing to the bros here ))

I heard a loud bang, and got shaken out of my slumber. In an instant, a choir of laughter was harmonizing to Ms. Jeslyn’s inhumane act of smashing a 3-inch thick Business Management textbook on my table because I took a self-rewarded afternoon nap while she was teaching.

Can’t blame me, the air-conditioner was doing a great job in making a warm day feel like paradise!

Ms. Jeslyn gave me a death stare, calmed the class down, and continued with her boring rant about why Customer Relationship Management is so important for a business to survive in today's era of globalization.

This lecturer is a 29-year-old academic high flyer, she topped her cohort while studying at the University of London. Upon graduating, she was offered a position in a prestigious law firm to become their business development executive, earmarked to sit among the c-suites.

Her ideals were more important compared to fame and money, as a result, she landed herself in this government polytechnic as a head of the business administration faculty.

Ms. Jeslyn has got a resting bitch face, her hair was always tied into a ponytail to cover up the lack of hair-care. Her tanned skin has impressed upon everyone that she is a very sporty individual, but we’d never know because we’d never get to ask.

From certain angles, this lady has got a face of a Gucci model. Flat-chested but filled with a feisty character. She comes to school with very little make-up on, as if telling the world that looks do not matter at all.

In 1 short week, the class has got a group report due for submission. Ms. Jeslyn is a no-nonsense type of lecturer, if your work is late without good reason, you’ll be presented with a big fat zero.

Chasing after a school deadline is the last thing I want to deal with now, it’s dry, and bloody boring. I want to be out there enjoying my youth, partying my nights away, and making my days count while I was yet young.

Suddenly, my phone started vibrating profusely, Carin is calling.

Carin is my girlfriend, we are in an okay relationship for 2 and a half years. Things are nice and dandy between us primarily because she is a goody-two-shoes type of girl. Very little can go wrong due to her perfectionist nature, Carin has it all figured out.

Her straight black silky hair had undergone a rebonding process, she’s got skin as smooth as a baby’s bottom, but more importantly, those boobs and buttocks were her most significant assets. I was attracted to them when we first met during our polytechnic orientation, could not stop thinking about how her jugs would bounce in tandem as I slam into her rhythmically. Her generous butt would surely respond with appreciation as I hold onto her waists while teaching her all about the “doggy style”.

Carin: “Hello? Ronny? Can you hear me? Hey, I need you to meet me at “Lift Lobby A” so that we can head out to my place for dinner together.”

Ronny: “Okay okay… I’ll see you there now.”

Carin is like this, she makes sure that our elders are well-managed, lunch sessions here, dinner sessions there, my parents were head over heels over this girl, they harbored thoughts of us getting married, and making them beautiful well-mannered grandchildren.

Very unfortunately, she pleases everyone properly except for me. I hardly get to see those boobs dancing in pleasure, she’s just not so much into having sex.

I was left hanging high and dry for one long month already, as such, I shall reward myself for being a good boy and attending family dinner. I want to claim my prize instantly after munching down tonight’s homemade feast, and I am never going to take no for an answer.

My plan was to nail Carin in her room with her parents right outside. They live in a 4-room government incentivized flat, any sound she makes would capture the attention of those in the house. Eating Carin up with her parents literally around the corner is going to be exciting. Usually, we’d go to the nearby mall for a stroll after dinner, she walked into her room with the intention to comb her hair before heading out, I quickly followed her from behind, closed the door, locked it stealthily, grabbed her hands, and pulled her to the bed.

Carin: “What are you doing?!”

Ronny: “I’m going to fuck you right here, right now.”

Carin: “Don’t be crazy!”

I did not want to give her the chance to talk further, so I stuck my tongue into her mouth, forced her back onto the memory foam mattress, wasted no time, and pulled down her jeans and panties at one go, and I was immediately greeted with the fragrance of detergent lavender and pussy juice.

This rough excitement gave me an instantaneous hard-on, man, I was so hungry for a fuck! I lifted her t-shirt, pulled down her bra so that her beautiful boobs could be vulnerably exposed. Her clits were begging to be stimulated, and so I fulfilled their wishes. Her nipples perked up so hard indicating that she was ready to be defiled, and without delay, her hands were guiding my cock towards the doorway of her womanhood.

I penetrated my throbbing hard-on into her pussy, and started thrusting like a real man. I knew I was rushing against time but this excitement of possibly being caught is turning me on like a lightbulb about to explode. Carin’s face was frowning in pleasure, and this made me want to cum right away. I wanted her to have my man juice all over those voluptuous boobs, as I thrust more vigorously, I can feel my cum tipping. I could not hold back any longer, I slipped my shaft out of her slut hole and started stroking passionately. In seconds, Carin had warm milk all over her chest, some even landed on her chin.

We laid side-by-side basking in our satisfaction, then we heard a voice shouting “Rin! Please come and help mummy wash the dishes!”

I rushed to the living room with a partial hard-on still in my pants to help Carin stall time. I gave her a big load, she’s going to need to clean up good. I calmed my senses so that I could strike up a proper non-suspicious conversation with my future in-laws, we talked about school, and the recent election results, nothing important and nothing that I am interested in.

Carin walked out of her room, proceeded to the kitchen as if nothing happened. I was feeling tired, and decided to raincheck our mall visit. I said my goodbyes and the moment when I step out of the house, I received a text message,

It was my classmate, Amanda...

Stay tuned to Chapter 2!
Old 02-10-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Amanda - The Girl Who Sat Beside Me In Class (Chapter 2)

Chapter 2

Amanda: “Ronny, our report is due in less than 7 days, the first draft was rejected. We need to start over again!”

Ronny: “First draft rejected? That bitch! How are we going to finish everything in such a short timeframe?"

Amanda: “We need to meet tomorrow to settle this.”

Ronny: “Tomorrow? Where’s good for you?”

Amanda: “My place, 7:00 PM?”

Ronny: “Okay…”

Amanda is crowned as our school nerd, she is that girl who takes the number one position every semester. Whenever it is results day, no one gets a prize for guessing who the top scorer will be.

Somehow, Amanda would always end up sitting beside me in class because we both like to camp at the back row. I strategically positioned myself there so that I can steal a nap or two in hope of not being caught. For her, I don’t know, maybe she’s just shy being in front.

This girl has got brown-shoulder length hair with a face determined by a black framed spectacle. Her outfit never fails to be a combination of some short sleeve shirt paired with a skirt that has got a “not-so-exciting” length. Standing at only 1.6 meters tall, there is nothing physically attractive about her, Carin is way hotter.

Amanda carries an out-of-this-world intelligence level. She is not just book smart, she is actually extremely street smart as well. There was once Amanda got the whole class a day-off because she went to Ms. Jeslyn to tell her that we needed more time to finalize on a class project and managed convince her that it was more favorable for the class to do an independent discussion without the teacher involved. I later found out that she had an urgent family matter to settle at home, and in order to avoid a strike on her attendance, she pulled the whole class down to protect herself – I think this is really sexy.

Oh fuck, it’s 7:15 PM, I’m late for my meeting with Amanda. She lives in some godforsaken condominium just off the expressway, getting there on foot is quite the challenge but it is mandatory that I do so because taking a cab would be really pricey, I needed to save money for Carin’s upcoming birthday, she wants a Prada wallet, anything lesser than that I might as well drown myself in the sea.

30 minutes later, I was finally at her doorstep, tried sounding the doorbell but it seemed to be faulty. I tried knocking onto the wooden door as hard, and as respectful as I could, now, all I can do is wait.

To be honest, I was feeling rather uneasy, I don’t like foreign places, makes me feel insecure, and a little unsafe.

The lock started clacking, and the door swung open swiftly. I was greeted by Amanda wearing just a simple white t-shirt, a black jogger’s shorts, and of course, her signature black framed spectacle. She looks different, her thighs were quite alluring, wonder how it feels if I could rest my palms on them.

Amanda: “Ron! You’re late!”

Ronny: “Sorry… it was really hard to find your place.”

Amanda: “Hurry now, come on in. We need to get this done fast.”

As I stepped into Amanda’s house, it smelled of typical potpourri, most of the surroundings were dark, and it seemed like no one was home. I didn’t care much, I just wanted to finish my dreadful school work and get the hell out of there. Potpourri reminds me of my grandmother and this was a major turn off.

She led me into her room, instructed me to sit on the floor, and took out mountains of lecture notes in hope that I’m able to pinpoint the important parts, and draw a treasure map to our pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Sadly, this was not my forte.

Since I was late, I’ll have to make it up to her by starting the brainstorming alone while she takes a quick shower. Arranging the notes into an order that makes human sense was already like scaling Mount Everest.

15 minutes later, Amanda walked into the room, her brown hair was still wet, she was dressed in a grey colored sleeping gown, the atmosphere started smelling like yummy strawberries because of the Body Shop shower gel she used, and more importantly, her nipples were trying to peek through that silky grey sleeping gown, I was a little turned on, but hey, she’s Amanda, she's a top nerd, and I am definitely not into nerds, snap out of it!

Amanda sat down on the floor with me, crossed her legs, and started to shift our project to a more sensible direction. One hour into the meeting, I was already zoning out, school work is too fucking boring.

Just when I was about to officially doze off, Amanda lifted her legs so that she could find a more comfortable position. I swear, for that short moment, I managed to catch a glimpse of her pussy. Surprisingly, this nerdy little girl sleeps without any undergarments, she was nicely shaven, but her lips were shut tight, damn, how wish I could just use my index and middle fingers to spread them open so that I could see what’s on the inside. Even better, maybe I should stick my fingers in to teach her about g-spot management. Or…

Amanda: “Ron! Hey, Ron! Stop daydreaming. We need this done within the hour, I’m tired, I want to crash soon.”

Ronny: “Oh.. yea.. okay… I’m hard.. eh.. I’m trying hard, this is hard…”

Argh, I should stop talking about hardness. I told her that she should make the final decision and I’ll just follow where ever she takes me. I needed to get out of her house soon otherwise I would cum in my pants.

Amanda: “Okay, I know you’re tired. But this report is not mine alone. Why don’t you come over again tomorrow around the same time to finish this up?”

Finish up? Oh sure, I’d gladly finish you up! Damn it, how can I be fantasizing about Amanda this way? Carin would be terribly upset if she’s got a crystal ball into my mind.

Ronny: “See you tomorrow, Amanda. Rest well.”

The next day, my spirit was beaming, I was carrying some sort of joy within me because I know that I was going back to Amanda’s room. The treat I received last night was refreshing, I hopped to her place like an enthusiastic 12-year-old boy, in fact, I was even on time!

The fear of being in a foreign place was not as serious as what I experienced yesterday, but still, I tried to simmer myself down, don’t want to scare this intellectually innocent girl. I pushed the doorbell and waited patiently, I pushed the doorbell again when no one answered after 3 long minutes. Oh yes, it slipped my mind, her doorbell was not working.

As I was about to give the wooden door a knock, I realized that it was slightly ajar, I slowly pushed the door inward like a scene from a horror movie. The house was dark just like yesterday, however, the smell of potpourri seemed more acceptable this evening, maybe because I was in a better mood.

As I peer afar towards the direction of Amanda’s room, I see a ray of light shining out from her half-opened door. I don’t know why, but I was moving silently like a ninja as if trying to steal the emperor’s jade collection.

When I was right outside her room, I whispered as loud as I could

Ronny: “Amanda? Amanda?”

After getting no reply, I quietly peeked through the half-opened door. There she was, laying in bed, dozed off facing the wall while dressed in a black sleeping gown. She attempted to find a more comfortable position by using her right leg to hook onto her bolster.

Immediately, my hormones started doing cartwheels, the gown drooped off her butt cheek and exposed a portion of Amanda’s lovely small-sized smooth bottom. My heart started pulsating, and crazy thoughts begin to fill my mind.

What was Amanda trying to do? Was she seducing me? Was she sending me a message asking me to fuck her properly? Or was I thinking too much? I don’t know, I don’t care, I did not want to think so much mainly because I am unable to think straight anymore.

I was somehow convinced that Amanda needed to be pleasured, she was so tired, she must be going through so much stress. I told myself that I can relief her of her sufferings.

I stuck my fingers into my mouth with the intention of lubricating them, I walked closer to her bed, sat down, and…

Stay tuned to Chapter 3
Old 03-10-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 15
ubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud of
Re: Amanda - The Girl Who Sat Beside Me In Class

Waiting for chapter 3! Nice read, thank you for sharing👌
Old 04-10-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernooby View Post
Waiting for chapter 3! Nice read, thank you for sharing👌
Thanks for dropping by! Here's 6 rep points for you!
Old 05-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Final Chapter

used my left hand to gently pry her leg outwards, without further ado, Amanda’s pussy was presented to me in all her glory. I slowly pushed my middle finger into her slut hole hoping to catch the g-spot in one try, shockingly, this little naughty bitch was already wet. I took the opportunity to slip my other finger in, and elevated them skillfully in a slow but forceful motion repeatedly until she released a soft gasp, and moan.

Amanda opened her eyes, looked at me but was paralyzed with pleasure. She held onto my wrist with very minimal strength as if asking me to stop just to showcase her righteousness. We locked eyes again, this time, I laid forward with my mouth very close to her ears and whispered:

Ronny: “It’s okay, just enjoy it. You’ve been very tired.”

Amanda shook her head and said:

Amanda: “I want you in me…”

I took off my clothes, turn her around, lifted her gown, and she automatically inched her butt upwards to invite my throbbing cock in for a ride. I told myself that I needed to be gentle, let her feel my entirety, so that she could be totally satisfied, and crave for more, and more. But damnit, she was so tight, so wet, I didn’t care anymore, I started pumping hard, slamming into her while her bed was occasionally creaking in harmony together with her orgasmic moans.

The more I pumped, the faster I was tipping. As such, I told her to turn around in the pretext of wanting to see her face. We took the missionary position quickly while my cum flowed to take the backseat. I do not want this piece of action to ever end!

As the tip of my shaft touched the window of her pussy, her legs begin to spread wide open to facilitate the penetration. At this point, I could see that Amanda was all into being pleasured. The more I thrusted into her, the louder she moaned. I could not hold back anymore, so I asked:

Ronny: “Where would you like me to cum on?”

Amanda wrapped her legs behind my back tightly and replied softly:

Amanda: “In me…”

I was so turned on by her words, did not have the ability to think of anything sanely any longer, and released my load into her. With every intense ejaculation, her legs wrapped tighter and tighter, sending a clear-cut message that she wants every single drip of me.

When I was done, I slowly pulled out my dick, and some cum leaked out of that slightly swollen pussy. Amanda used one hand to cup onto it and proceeded into the bathroom for a quick wash up.

Right there and then, I heard the main door slammed shut, I heard footsteps getting louder and louder, indicating that someone was walking closer and closer towards Amanda’s room. My hardened cocked deflated at once. All I could think of now was to hide my clothes and cover my entire body under the blanket praying that the person would somehow not come into the room. Suddenly, I heard a very familiar voice saying:

“Hey girl, I’m home early today. Meeting ended earlier than expected for once!”

The sound of every word got louder and louder, closer and closer…

“Why are you hiding in bed?”

I felt the blanket being lifted up at the speed of light, and my nakedness was totally exposed. I was horrified to see who that person was.

Ms. Jeslyn was standing right there with her eyes wide opened in disbelief!

Ms. Jeslyn: “Ronny, what the fuck are you doing in my house, laying in my sister’s bed nude!?”

Ronny: “Er… I was… I was…”

Amanda: “Hey sis, you’re back early…”

Ms. Jeslyn: “The both of you have a lot to explain. Get dressed Ronny, get out of my house. I want to see you in my office tomorrow.”

I quickly made myself decent, gave Amanda a weak reluctant smile, and left their home without saying bye. As I was waiting for the elevator, questions began to flash throughout my mind.

Ms. Jeslyn is Amanda’s elder sister?
Was this why Amanda is always the top scorer in school?
Why did Amanda not mention about Ms. Jeslyn when she invited me to her house?
Was Amanda trying to get me into trouble or was she just being naughty?

Apparently, Amanda is not as simple as she may seem, I don’t know, and I don’t care. what we did was just between two consenting adults having fun. Ms. Jeslyn cannot do anything to me, it was not against school rules to fuck a classmate, and besides, her sister thoroughly enjoyed it anyway. All I wanted to do now was to get home, take a nice warm shower, and replay the time I had with Amanda in my head over and over again.

As I was walking towards the bus stop, I received a text message from Carin.

Carin: “Hun, Ms. Jeslyn just texted me saying that she wants to see me in her office tomorrow after school. Do you happen to know what is this about?”

Ronny: “Er… I’m sure it is some routine student-teacher meeting. Hey I’ll talk to you later, hands are full now, can’t type.”

I knew instantly what Ms. Jeslyn was trying to do. I needed to go back to Amanda’s place and apologize, or at least explain to her sister properly so that she would not attempt to fuck up my life into a million pieces. I ran as quickly as I could, upon reaching her lift lobby, I started smashing the elevator button impatiently as if it would come any faster. When I finally arrived Amanda’s doorstep, just like earlier, her main door was left opened.

I walked into the house slowly, and as usual, everything was dim and dark. I made my way to Amanda’s room first but she was nowhere to be found. I could hear the sound of water spraying and hitting the floor from afar, I followed the sound into another room and was in awe with what I saw, Ms. Jeslyn was taking a shower!

A lightbulb switched on in my head, I knew that this was a great opportunity to save myself from having to explain everything to Carin. I took out my iPhone, pointed it at Ms. Jeslyn and started recording the whole thing in HD.

She lifted her head to enjoy the gentle spray of water onto her face, that tanned body could be seen clearly under the white light, a collection of foam slowly drifted from her shoulder, onto her back, glided from the top of her butt-cheek, to the bottom cheek, to that slim slender leg, and dissipated into nothingness when it touched the ground.

As Ms. Jeslyn turned to the front, her small perky breasts and protruding nipples surrounded by areola with very little real estate, was staring right at me. I was scared shitless but at the same time really turned on as well.

She wiped off water from her face, opened her eyes and was shocked to see me standing there with my phone pointing at her. Without thinking twice, she ran towards me, and the collision pushed me onto her bed. She jumped on top me to wrestle for my phone. Her wet body was all over mine, I could feel those protruding nipples rubbing against my chest as we struggled. I quickly hid my phone in my back pocket…

Ronny: “Stop!”

A combination of perspiration and water dripped from Ms. Jeslyn’s face onto mine during this standstill.

Ronny: “I know that you’re going to see Carin tomorrow to tell her everything. If you do that, I’ll release the recording I took earlier!”

Ms. Jeslyn: “What are you talking about!? I’m seeing Carin because her report was missing a page, I wanted her to account for that!”

At this point, I knew I fucked up badly. I recorded a well-respected lecturer showering and threatened to release the video if she does not adhere to my commands.

Ronny: “Oh… I’m sorry. I needed insurance. I cannot allow you to fuck up my life. So I did what I did.”

Ms. Jeslyn: “Delete that recording now right here and I will forget about everything!”
See, I’m a guy who strikes while the iron is hot. I mean, look, I’ve got a nude teacher on top of me dripping wet. The iron does not get hotter than this.

I looked into Ms Jeslyn’s eyes and said:

Ronny: “I will delete that recording if we could have some hanky panky right here right now.”

Ms. Jeslyn stared at me for a moment with eyes of consideration and what happened next is for your own imagination to run wild.

- end -

Thanks for reading
Old 09-10-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
MaggieMi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro
Old 11-10-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
iPangPwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for nice story!
Old 11-10-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 15
ttt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond repute

keep goin TS!
Old 11-10-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
knnsting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess Jeslyn has no choice but to give in
Old 20-10-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Thanks for all the very kind replies bros.
Hope you guys enjoyed this story.
Old 21-10-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 9
iBitch69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro. Please share more if you have the time
Old 11-11-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 15
ubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud of

Thanks for the rep points previously! Finally got around to read the final chapter, looking forward to your next work.
Old 19-11-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
cvfdgtr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anymore.........?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1