The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Sexperience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
remember my teenage time, i meet a boy, if not mistaken is through sugarbook, just 2 days we know each other, we have one night stand already
Wah.. so happening... like my school life boring.. just study..
Old 22-10-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
remember my teenage time, i meet a boy, if not mistaken is through sugarbook, just 2 days we know each other, we have one night stand already
Sis you are really a fast worker, hehe.
Old 23-10-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
BriyaniHouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story here. Please continue TS.
Old 27-11-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
goof5gang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, thanks bro TS!
Old 28-06-2021, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

Sorry for the extreme long pause, and a lot had happened since then obviously...

Anyway, I am just sharing my past experiences with various ladies. If you are interested to read, I thank you for your readership. Otherwise, its fine too...The thing is: I was on the lookout for love, and I am still looking for it. And nope, I'm divorced, and I still want to have someone to love and being loved in return. But no, I don't want to share on my ex-spouse (thinking of her makes my blood boils). Some may think it's BS on my encounters; and again please don't judge me or whatever... maybe I am just a hopeless romantic. Some may viewed that I'm a lucky dude with ladies or being seen as a ladies' man, but that doesn't really help me in looking for a life partner....
Old 28-06-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
ITreport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, please share more
Old 29-06-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post
Sorry for the extreme long pause, and a lot had happened since then obviously...

Anyway, I am just sharing my past experiences with various ladies. If you are interested to read,
Welcome back and sorry to hear about your sad happenings.

Anyway life goes on, just write what you are comfortable with sharing.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

Last edited by otamay; 29-06-2021 at 02:45 PM.
Old 29-06-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
G20damnit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, support
Old 29-06-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i am not as lucky as you, surrounded by girls, I can only meet girl in sugarbook.com because my surrounding does not have young girl
Old 29-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post

Anyway, I am just sharing my past experiences with various ladies. If you are interested to read, I thank you for your readership. Otherwise, its fine too...The thing is: I was on the lookout for love, and I am still looking for it. And nope, I'm divorced, and I still want to have someone to love and being loved in return. But no, I don't want to share on my ex-spouse (thinking of her makes my blood boils). Some may think it's BS on my encounters; and again please don't judge me or whatever... maybe I am just a hopeless romantic. Some may viewed that I'm a lucky dude with ladies or being seen as a ladies' man, but that doesn't really help me in looking for a life partner....
divorce not necessary a bad things bro, is an escape for your unhappy marriage
Old 29-06-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Wah.. so happening... like my school life boring.. just study..
maybe we too naive and listen to parents words
Old 15-07-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

Jane then started to slow down the pace and popped my manhood out of her mouth. As my cock started to jerk with horniness, Jane have it slapping her cheeks gently, with her eyes on mine. That gotten me very hungry for her and her body; and I wanted her all at once...

Jane started to guide my manhood to her love hole...

Jane: Are you ready?

I nodded, as I capped myself.

I then slowly entered Jane, as my thick cock filling her

Jane (gasped) : Oh my goodness, it feels like heaven

And with that, I started to thrust inside her, feeling Jane's pussy massaging my cock. I kissed her cheeks, looking into her dazzled eyes as she wrapped my arms around me, her slender legs wrapping themselves around my back, encouraging me to keep going.

Started to thrust a little harder, and Jane moaned, I'd clearly know she's loving the feeling of her pussy being filled completely as my manhood jerked within her intensely. I kissed Jane deeply as I felt her moan into my mouth.

Jane: Oh Vic, the way you make me feel....

I kissed her passionately once again, feeling my manhood grow even harder inside of her, and her young tight pussy edging me to the brink of cumming.

Noticing her nipples hardened and felt that Jane's pussy milking my cock, I'd knew that I was reaching soon...

Vic: I am almost there, are you ready

Jane did not answer, just moaning in affirmation She kissed me hot and hard as I felt myself to cum, as my manhood and her pussy were in perfect tandem like an well-oiled piston...

I wanted to pull myself out, even though there was a condom, but Jane pulled me down.

Jane: No! Cum inside me, please! I'd need to feel it!

I complied as I gave one last thrust into Jane, as loads of my seed spill into the condom within her lovehole...

Jane moaned: Arghhhhh.... Hmmmm......Oh.... Victor..... I am cumming now too.....

I could feel the extra wetness between us, as I looked at Jane for a few precious moments before kissing her tenderly and rolling over to her side, wrapping her tightly in my arms.

I kissed her gently.

Vic: That was beautiful
Jane: It was indeed...

I brushed a strand of hair away from her eyes.

Vic: You'd love to make love with me, don't you?
Jane: Every fucking single time, absolutely...

Indeed, good time fly faster, it was almost 2 hours of teenage sex, and we had to clean up the den, leaving soon. With our joint effort, we cleaned up within 15mins and we were on our way home. This time, we took a cab together from school, she alighted first - a short walking distance from her home. We didn't talk much in the taxi, as we didn't want to invite glances from the driver.

For the next two years, we continued our BGR, with lots of trysts for sure.
We did seriously considered for the long term, until her family decided to migrate to Japan - her dad was given a 5-year overseas posting. It was quite a heart wrenching moment for me, as then I had to stay put in Singapore. Both of us then didn't considered this as a breakup, but being parted ways via long distance. And neither we are in relationship at the present moment. And yes, we did continue our friendship until today. What triggered me to share my experience, was because I'd met her in person in Japan about two weeks prior to my first post of this thread in October 2020. Nevertheless, we considered this as our first puppy love....
Old 15-07-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

It was nothing much in my post-secondary years per se, though I met my ex-wife during this period of time (Nope, not going to elaborate further on this). Long story cut short, I was fortunate to venture overseas in my last year of my diploma before NS. I was posted to Shanghai and had to venture to Suzhou Singapore Industrial Park regularly, as part of my overseas attachment. Of course, by that time, Jane had already settled down in Japan. And nope, she didn't come to Shanghai, thou we keep constant contact as friends until today.

My time in Shanghai, was of aviation related attachment, so I had to liaise with some airliners and aeronautical engineering firms. I was totally focused on my work in Shanghai and most of my co-workers are female - which was unusual for engineering firms imho. One of the Mondays, I was introduced to a new colleague, and I was in Shanghai for almost 3 months already...

Supervisor: Victor, let me intro you to Amy

Dressed professionally in a black skirt with tan blouse, sheer stockings in red hot heels, Amy definitely know how to make an impression as a full-time newcomer. In her late-20s, she was certainly my senior back then. And yes, I'd have a thing for older women...

Amy extending her hand to me: Hi Victor, nice to meet you!
Supervisor: Victor is from Singapore under overseas attachment, so he will be with us for another 9 months or so.

I reciprocated with a firm hand shake with Amy, our first physical touch...

Amy, with her eyes gazed on me: Ah, you'd definitely know more about this company than me now.

Vic: Nah, I am still pretty a newbie, just like you, and learning from experienced professionals including you. And yes, please call me Vic, if you wish

Amy: Sure, Vic!

As Amy is still in her 20s, or 28 to be specific, back then; she is well maintained in terms of physical figure. She being 1.7m tall, I'm just slightly taller than her. Her blossoms (I'd initially reckon her as B cup) being perked up, she's for anyone who's into OL fetish. Her firm slender legs were sturdy enough and shapely in her heels...

Throughout the rest of the day, Amy and I were assigned to an upcoming project task - clientele presentation to aircraft manufacturer in one week's time.
Old 16-07-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
TehGoaGehDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, hope to read more about Amy
Old 16-07-2021, 02:31 AM
Samster

Soon, another office day in Shanghai came to an end. Amy and I were about to complete our first draft of our presentation slides on the company iMac desktop, and then suddenly the entire screen went pitch black blank.

Amy gasped: Oh shux, what the fuck!

I was also in shock, worried that our day of work has gone down the drain.
Also taken a little aback by Amy's blurb of foul language in office, and my eye brows just raised.

Realised what she has just said, she apologised with her slender finger covering her natural pink lips: Sorry, Vic... I didn't mean it

I waved my hand to Amy: Nah, its alright. I am equally frustrated too.

I looked at the iMac and couldn't understand why it was not switching on.
Gotten down the table to where all the cables were and spotted the main plug had been loosen.

Vic: Ah I think I'd know what the problem is. Try it now, Amy....

The iMac indeed switched on and I could hear Amy's sigh of relief as her foot kicked out as she was trying to uncross her legs.

As I tried to turn my head around trying to move from under the desk, time seems to go slow as I spotted the purple coloured material that was between Amy's light toned thighs. I could see right up her blouse and I was expecting it at all. Not too sure was it a day dream or just a whole day of work fatigue.

I quickly gotten from the table underneath within two or one seconds, to avoid any misunderstandings, not that I didn't like what I saw.

Amy was trying to start up the iMac, and anxiously trying to find the document we have been working on.

Amy's face brightened up: Oh gosh, it is there!

Amy reached out to me and patted me on the shoulder: Thanks for fixing the problem!

Vic (laughing out) : Hah, all I did was to power up the iMac!

Amy then looked around, and realised we are the only ones who remained in the department. The building security also started to make their rounds.

Amy quickly just re-saved the work: Let's head out now, its almost 7pm....
Vic: Let's just do that...

We quickly grabbed our stuffs and headed out to the lift lobby. As we walked away from the workstations, I could not help but recalling the earlier sight of her purple panties...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1