The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Grab

Hi All,

I looking for someone who works at Grab for information do you know any connections, I don't mean driver but working in office ones. if have can PM me I want to keep it discreet.
Old 29-11-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 9
iBitch69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Grab

You can look for owner of Grab company - Ms Errrrrr
Old 29-11-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGNeo View Post
Hi All,

I looking for someone who works at Grab for information do you know any connections, I don't mean driver but working in office ones. if have can PM me I want to keep it discreet.
Grab has released dozens of staff recently and is now operating with skeleton staffing. Do you think these remaining staff wants to risk their ricebowl to help an unknown outsider? Furthermore what you are asking that guy to do is an offence against the law punishable with jailtime, I dun think any of those staff will be so stupid to break the law and help an unknown stranger.
Old 30-11-2020, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

ever heard of LinkedIn?
Old 01-12-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGNeo View Post
Hi All,

Bro... u can text him and ask yourself....
Anthony Tan
2019 Malaysia's 50 Richest NET WORTH
Anthony Tan is the chief executive and co-founder of Southeast Asia's dominant ride-hailing app, Grab, the region's first unicorn. Tan could have had an easy ride with his family's auto business, run by his father, Tan Heng Chew, but in 2012 he struck out on his own.

hope it help
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1