The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I bagged my FWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
alamak bro can translate all conv to england or not limpeh ah tiong not very powderful leh..
Need to learn lah.. like i am learning bahasa to talk to maids

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 29-11-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
resilience deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread. Here to support you. Thanks.
Old 29-11-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
song3daobedok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep the updates coming and thanks for sharing.
Old 07-12-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Been busy...

Going out on a date with the MILF friend tomorrow... going by Keppel Island then over to maybe labrador ,,, will update

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 08-12-2020, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
mokasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Been busy...

Going out on a date with the MILF friend tomorrow... going by Keppel Island then over to maybe labrador ,,, will update
Outdoor bonk?
Old 09-12-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokasa View Post
Outdoor bonk?
So we went for lunch at Baywaters at Keppel Island and strolled around after a glass of wine.

Weather was balmy and she was in a short white dress that threatened to expose ahem when she is in my car.

While we were at the edge of the island overlooking Keppel Golf, I test water and stood behind her, whispering to her that the light makes her dress see through and pulled my hand round her waist.. LOL.

Got a slap on the wrist and "ooi it is bright daylight" and that there is no one around. haha... all these with a smile - our masks were off as the place as practically deserted except for a single jogger.

Wanted to go labrador but missed the turning coz of the construction going on and moved to West coast instead (McD... gosh)

Was looking at the lips as she had her drink and nursing an hardon so hinted that we should go to the beach...which was met with a okay.

As heaven would have it, started raining the moment we came out so a quick dash to the car save us from being soaked.

Passed her my gym towel and cheekily suggested that we move the seats down and watch the rain slide down the windscreen and reached over to help her recline the seat. Face was inches for her chest (which was fully covered) so i pretend to pull hard and "fell" onto her boobs for a while.... nice and soft which means not a "hard cup"

Sheeplishly apologize and recline my own seat and that moment felt like we were on the bed so i hinted "好像是夫妻同床“ ... to which she ignored.

LL coz carpark was infront of McD so too exposed for action in the front and wet to go out to the back... just close eyes listen to the rain and cheat on her husband and son etc

Told her her lips looks great and that if she was not wearing a mask, man would "abduct" her to the hotel room and she laughed saying "she wish for tat to be true"... I followed with a comment that I will.

AND she turned and stared at me... REALLy?

So rain din last that long and we decided to send her home SO i reached over again to help with the seat and commented "好香” as i sniffed her close. As the seat came up, I tot of helping with seatbelt and that was when i brushed against her lips and quickly apologize.

IN SG, thin line between seduction and molest.

Anyway, no action but she suggested that we go to the airport next time, maybe book a room at yotel and we can drink to our content...hmmm, is that a hint?

Old 09-12-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Wah...Mai du liao.
She obviously hinting that you can proceed to next base or home base
Go for it TS. 👍🏼
Old 09-12-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
........, man would "abduct" her to the hotel room and she laughed saying "she wish for tat to be true"... I followed with a comment that I will.

AND she turned and stared at me... REALLy?

Wahhhhh...... heavy hint lehhhhh.
Fast fast arrange to see aeroplane lorrrrrrr!!!

Good luck!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1