The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
vitamum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I was the only female in the pool

Do keep your story coming!
Old 03-12-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
This time W was on top of me thrusting very hard. I felt so good with waves and waves of orgasm. We were frenching like long lost lover and my moaning was muffled. We broke our kiss with me looking to at him while he thrusted me so hard making me scream.

Me: Ahhhh. Dear slow down. I’m cumming. Omg!!! Arg.. Arg... Fuck! Ahhhh... Ahhh...
W: Babe are U ready to cum together?
Me: Yes. Let’s cum together. Ahhh... Ahhh... Yes... Ahhh... Harder... Omg! Ahhh...

Finally both reached our orgasm and W cum inside me. I can feel the sperm shooting inside me. It was so hot and when he removed his penis, the sperm flowing out. Then he place his penis on my lips, I open my lips and blow him cleaned before he collapse to the bed and we both fell asleep.

We wake up and have a few more rounds of sex before we shower and checked out. That was how I begin to learn my sexual skills. We were having sex frequently in his place, my place when nobody home, staircase, carpark and many other outdoor experience with him. Initially I was afraid when W get more and more daring at some ridiculous places that were high chance of getting caught, eventually I still give in and both of us was satisfied whenever we come to sex.

To be continued...

Next story will be how we got arouse when we went swimming together. I’ll try to recall the best that I can to write the story down. Thanks for the support from everyone.
The next few months after that night with W, we were having sex at weekly basis. I learn more from him as he was my first guy. Things that I did with W was never happen in my previous relationship before him as no sex was involved only kissing, light petting and shower together which was force by that ex before W for 1 time and shortly after we broke up. Being with W was natural and chemistry between us when come to sex. One day when we were chatting on the phone, he told me that he want to join me for swimming one as he never see me swim before.

W: Babe, U swim actively yet I never have the chance to swim with U. I wonder how U look in swimsuit.
Me: Nothing special. Just swimsuit like U see on tv like in the news etc.
W: It’s different. U are my girlfriend. U involved in competitive swimming and water polo for Ur school. I wonder how U look like during practice and training matches with different swimsuits.
Me: Competition swimsuit and water polo are different than normal ones. They are higher cutting on the legs and tighter which hug my body like a second skin. But I love high cut cos my legs can move more freely and I look sexier. Water polo suit about the same just that the no skin exposed on the back and fully zip up on the back when putting on. It’s difficult whenever putting on and taking off due to the zip is from the back. Water polo swimsuit are design to prevent from exposing ourselves when opponents trying to tackle us when pulling. I feel uncomfortable when it form wedgie on my butt pretty often than other suit. So I will wear either a thong or g-string before putting on the suit which I feel safer.
W: Babe can show me one day when I go Ur place? Like change into them so I can see how U look in those suits.
Me: Naughty boy. Always up to no good. I’m swimming tomorrow evening maybe we can swim together? Then I can show U in one of the suit.
W: Sure. I’m free tomorrow so I go to Ur school to fetch U and have a light dinner before swim?
Me: Alright. After swim I stay at Ur place again since it’s Friday?
W: Yes. I will have the whole house alone. My parents going to Malaysia to attend relative’s wedding. Will stay there till coming Monday.
Me: Alright. See U tomorrow. Bye Dear.
W: Bye Babe.

I went to choose my swimsuits after hanging up and also bring extra suits to surprise him extra clothes since I’m staying at his place. I guess both of us is excited as we get to spend more time together on the weekends.

To be continued...

Sorry guys/girls for not updating the story as I was busy this week. I will try to update as soon as I can hopefully tomorrow I can continue longer. Thank U guys/girls for Ur understanding.
Old 03-12-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
jvcs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like to see girls wearing those high-cut swimsuit too, find them very sexy
Old 03-12-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

great setting for what's gonna cum next.....
Old 03-12-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ooigary2020 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can't wait for more updates man haha, please keep it going!
Old 04-12-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
mbcz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share sis, please continue!
Old 04-12-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -995 / Power: 0
Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007

I was gonna PM Carla but after all those warnings it would have been a stupid choice .

And here I make the same disclamer Carla did: you may or may not believe if the below is true or not.. I continue eventhough I know I will be zapped to negative billion LOL.

I am a guy, unfortunately not the one in Carla's story but swimming is also one of my hobbies and I love to watch pretty girls during swimming and the high cut swimsuit is especially sexy, it always turns me on... No wonder the guy had a big dingilingi however cold the water was .

In my case, the girls and frankly the boys too look at me many times, most of the time for different reasons but the point is that my swimming draws some attention as I was national champion and still have the speed and the body of a swimmer. I must note here that in my opinion swimmer girls are the prettiest, sexiest as the sport shapes their legs, butt, back, shoulders to perfection.
I am also well equipped downstairs with a tool that some girls consider too long, so not dor everyone.
Dispite all these I have always been too shy to make contact with girls, especially the most beautiful ones, those intimidate me

So, contrary to Carla I would encourage any ladies interested to get in touch and PM me, given that we keep maximum discretion and any further actions based on common agreement, no bad feelings at any time to turn around from any party
Old 04-12-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
doox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangeruser007 View Post
I was gonna PM Carla but after all those warnings it would have been a stupid choice .

And here I make the same disclamer Carla did: you may or may not believe if the below is true or not.. I continue eventhough I know I will be zapped to negative billion LOL.

I am a guy, unfortunately not the one in Carla's story but swimming is also one of my hobbies and I love to watch pretty girls during swimming and the high cut swimsuit is especially sexy, it always turns me on... No wonder the guy had a big dingilingi however cold the water was .

In my case, the girls and frankly the boys too look at me many times, most of the time for different reasons but the point is that my swimming draws some attention as I was national champion and still have the speed and the body of a swimmer. I must note here that in my opinion swimmer girls are the prettiest, sexiest as the sport shapes their legs, butt, back, shoulders to perfection.
I am also well equipped downstairs with a tool that some girls consider too long, so not dor everyone.
Dispite all these I have always been too shy to make contact with girls, especially the most beautiful ones, those intimidate me

So, contrary to Carla I would encourage any ladies interested to get in touch and PM me, given that we keep maximum discretion and any further actions based on common agreement, no bad feelings at any time to turn around from any party
Bro, are you 小飞鱼?
Old 05-12-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by doox View Post
Bro, are you 小飞鱼?
Wang Yu Qing ?
Old 05-12-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
GanYanDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Wang Yu Qing ?
His son hahaha
Old 06-12-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
The next few months after that night with W, we were having sex at weekly basis. I learn more from him as he was my first guy. Things that I did with W was never happen in my previous relationship before him as no sex was involved only kissing, light petting and shower together which was force by that ex before W for 1 time and shortly after we broke up. Being with W was natural and chemistry between us when come to sex. One day when we were chatting on the phone, he told me that he want to join me for swimming one as he never see me swim before.

W: Babe, U swim actively yet I never have the chance to swim with U. I wonder how U look in swimsuit.
Me: Nothing special. Just swimsuit like U see on tv like in the news etc.
W: It’s different. U are my girlfriend. U involved in competitive swimming and water polo for Ur school. I wonder how U look like during practice and training matches with different swimsuits.
Me: Competition swimsuit and water polo are different than normal ones. They are higher cutting on the legs and tighter which hug my body like a second skin. But I love high cut cos my legs can move more freely and I look sexier. Water polo suit about the same just that the no skin exposed on the back and fully zip up on the back when putting on. It’s difficult whenever putting on and taking off due to the zip is from the back. Water polo swimsuit are design to prevent from exposing ourselves when opponents trying to tackle us when pulling. I feel uncomfortable when it form wedgie on my butt pretty often than other suit. So I will wear either a thong or g-string before putting on the suit which I feel safer.
W: Babe can show me one day when I go Ur place? Like change into them so I can see how U look in those suits.
Me: Naughty boy. Always up to no good. I’m swimming tomorrow evening maybe we can swim together? Then I can show U in one of the suit.
W: Sure. I’m free tomorrow so I go to Ur school to fetch U and have a light dinner before swim?
Me: Alright. After swim I stay at Ur place again since it’s Friday?
W: Yes. I will have the whole house alone. My parents going to Malaysia to attend relative’s wedding. Will stay there till coming Monday.
Me: Alright. See U tomorrow. Bye Dear.
W: Bye Babe.

I went to choose my swimsuits after hanging up and also bring extra suits to surprise him extra clothes since I’m staying at his place. I guess both of us is excited as we get to spend more time together on the weekends.

To be continued...

Sorry guys/girls for not updating the story as I was busy this week. I will try to update as soon as I can hopefully tomorrow I can continue longer. Thank U guys/girls for Ur understanding.
Finally it Friday 6pm. W was waiting for me at the school gate. I to him to wait for me while I went to change my school uniform to swimsuit and put on a pair of running shorts. Then I wear a jacket to cover my top. Once we meet at the school gate, W hold my hand and we begin to chat while walking to the bus-stop taking the bus to the area near the swimming complex taking light dinner before we swim. Below is our conversation.

W: Babe U look gorgeous.
Me: I never dressed up just normal sport attire.
W: Really from far I saw U walking to school gate I can see Ur long legs.
Me: Up to no good again. Later U can see more when I’m in my swimsuit. I’m just wearing a running shorts and jacket to cover up as I’m wearing swimsuit inside.
W: No bra and panty? Just swimsuit?
Me: Yes. So I no need to waste time changing again. Reach the pool just strip to my swimsuit I can start to swim.
W: Alright

Then we reach the nearby coffee shop and had our light meal before we walk to the swimming complex which is near his place. W was touchy keep touching my butt when he think no one watching. Then when we reach the pool I purposely wait for him to change then I change in front of him. When he came out, I smile at him and slowly pulling my running shorts down revealing my legs and I unzipped my jacket to reveal my whole swimsuit. He was surprised when he saw me in the swimsuit. I choose a blue one high cut on the legs, spaghetti straps on the shoulder and no padding. He was too engrossed looking at me.

Me: Hey U keep staring at me U forget that we need to swim?
W: Babe U look sexy in the suit.
Me: Someone is having naughty thoughts again.
W: Babe U are a tease. Lucky this place not much people swim otherwise I’ll get jealous when guy staring at U, I will get jealous.
Me: U should feel proud that I’m Ur girlfriend. I choose this suit to surprise U. Sexy and revealing all the necessary place of my body. By the way this suit have no cups.
W: Omg Babe, let’s go to the pool to swim now before I lose my mind.

Then we proceed to swim and a time went by, we will stop and rest. He will hug me in the corner of the pool, getting touchy. Eyes just kept staring at my nipples. After another few laps we rest again this time we hugged and get touchy again while he’s more daring this time. His hand was roaming at my butt and move down carefully to the bottom to touch my vagina. He was rubbing me and I feel my nipples are hard and I’m aroused. We frenching passionately then I realize we are in public pool then I stop and broke the kiss.

Me: Dear there are lifeguard around we are putting a show. Let’s not go to far ok?
W: Don’t worry not much people too. Not as if I gonna rape U here.
Me: I can feel that U want it. I know U are erected as I can feel Ur hard on pressing on me. I feel aroused. Why not we swim and cooling down first?
W: Alright.

Then we continue swimming until we noticed the pool only left us and it’s closing soon. So we decided to pack up and leave so we can head to the shower and change before they start chasing us out. While we heading towards the shower, we noticed no one beside us since the should be waiting for closing time. Then W smile at me and I know his naughty thoughts is coming. With that he hold my hand and sneak in with me to the female shower.

To be continued...
Old 06-12-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

W has a lot of ideas
Old 06-12-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
W has a lot of ideas
He is. I find that he’s very good in bed. Every time I cummed so hard when sex with him. He open me up to explore sex in many areas. But he’s not a good boyfriend.
Old 06-12-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 20
farkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to behold

Nice erotic read on a Sun morning. Going for a swim later, will just lwt my fantasy run wild
Old 06-12-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1eyebird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next update...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1