The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamex View Post
Anyone up a Ind DM living in sengkang? spoke to her and slowly the conversation become she is looking for a bf willing to give her some shopping money in exchange for sex. look good in her photo.

If she look good as pic as fair skin I dum mind 100 a shot dum think I will get ctc just dream on

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 RenHaoS 23/4
Old 27-11-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Weekend lai liao. Saw this DH on Tiktok
Whoever up this maid or encounter her must keep her close

(When you see it For those never use Tiktok she's on the left)

( Click to show/hide )
Agree Bro LiuJun!

Just look at the way she drink water and let the water spill all over her T-shirt.

Definitely a fire cracker

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 27-11-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
you no skill up maid wanna talk lol. this guy damn triggered and jealous lol, can tell he no luck at all, act as if he really care about those maids at all puiiii.

If i buy her stuff she not happy, SHE STILL WILL QUOTE ME before having sex, but by buying her stuff she wants/likes means she okay with me as long as she gain something.

Yo learn something, should not have share my tips on upping maids you damn loser. good luck chao loser you not flexible and guarantee maids dont even like talking to you AHAHAHAHAH.

Lol nonsense useless pos. Bros here had seen my photos contributions throughout my time of upping maids while you still drinking milk.

Get a life, cheating maid basically telling us how bad is your character are.. i doubt you even really upped a maid before to be honest.

Nice knowing you this pos, welcome to my blist anyway!
Old 27-11-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Agree Bro LiuJun!

Just look at the way she drink water and let the water spill all over her T-shirt.

Definitely a fire cracker
ooo very tempting hehe, she will want the marriage

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 27-11-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Lol nonsense useless pos. Bros here had seen my photos contributions throughout my time of upping maids while you still drinking milk.

Get a life, cheating maid basically telling us how bad is your character are.. i doubt you even really upped a maid before to be honest.

Nice knowing you this pos, welcome to my blist anyway!
Learn to read, not all maids are after money, some just want gifts (with value of cos), you gift them which is the same as spending what, really inflexible...

Yaya "contribution" just use some hot maid photos online and pass off as you up one HAHAHAAH. Just because your method of upping is different you got to insult people?! LOL. Your flirting game weak la, look for sex only where got fun?! Need some other experience first then when sex is more satisfying mah. Being older/senior doesnt necessary means you're better at jio-ing them tho, since you claim you're older than I'll shall give you the benefit of the doubt and just stop here.

It was never my intention to make enemies here but some laojiaos here really one kind entitled with their replies.... oh well....

If a maid quote you $300 to have sex obviously is too ex right? So you would sort of "bargain", maybe buy stuff worth of $100 see can up? If she accept is win-win what, it's because of simp like you thats why more maids quoting higher price. you spoil market.
Old 28-11-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Ya not all maids want the money although they need it but they need more of your warm n touch than money. Know of any maids, just chat from apps n then she go your house sleep overnight? There are old maids in their early 40 sex with young 20s man at first meet. Bangla, indian, ang mo or any men, older than their father n younger than their son they also sex. These are the maids who see hug n kisses more than monies. Probably cos of their families keep pressing for money that's how they uses sex to release their stress. Of cos they doing all these sex also hoping the men will hook up with them n provide with support to send money home. Talking to maids abt dignity, reasonings, moral is like playing guitar to the cow. So just fuck them n forget, they will still be happily hanging out with friends in LP after getting fuck.
Old 28-11-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Anyone tried this DH? How is she?Managed to talk to her she seems really horny.
https://ibb.co/9VzLQ6n
https://ibb.co/ctk8x2j

Trying her tmr, just need hotel recommendations for quickie at transit hotel that cheap and short hours
Upz You Bro 😎
Just Go To Any H81 Or Fragrance Hotel Nearby Will Do

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 28-11-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Ya not all maids want the money although they need it but they need more of your warm n touch than money. Know of any maids, just chat from apps n then she go your house sleep overnight? There are old maids in their early 40 sex with young 20s man at first meet. Bangla, indian, ang mo or any men, older than their father n younger than their son they also sex. These are the maids who see hug n kisses more than monies. Probably cos of their families keep pressing for money that's how they uses sex to release their stress. Of cos they doing all these sex also hoping the men will hook up with them n provide with support to send money home. Talking to maids abt dignity, reasonings, moral is like playing guitar to the cow. So just fuck them n forget, they will still be happily hanging out with friends in LP after getting fuck.
YES this!!! Not everything is money one, glad that this bro knows it too. Some of them are alone and horny, so wants to be pampered as well.... dont know why some bros just so ignorant lol..
Old 28-11-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros tried? Asking meet up hehehe....

Last edited by axlrose; 28-11-2020 at 06:24 PM.
Old 28-11-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
davidsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any contact to share ?
Old 28-11-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Today upped my new fb! Think i have 3 fbs to maintain..

All bros here should already know my maids hunting got certain quality! This is 1 of the good 1 i ever had so far! Nice sexy figure right?
Old 28-11-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
No 1 will care about their dignity or whatever shit. However, 1 idiot here suggest to trick her to have sex while promising to give her money and then only to bring her buy the thing she "suppose" want and not giving the money as promise.

So imagine, if 1 bring maid to buy a pair of $50 shoes and the supposed $150 is just gone lor? The maid lugi $100 like that? This kind of lj lang, better just go die lor!
Old 28-11-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Today upped my new fb! Think i have 3 fbs to maintain..

All bros here should already know my maids hunting got certain quality! This is 1 of the good 1 i ever had so far! Nice sexy figure right?
Solid lah bro. How much u pay her ?
Old 28-11-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3140 / Power: 21
micheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No 1 will care about their dignity or whatever shit. However, 1 idiot here suggest to trick her to have sex while promising to give her money and then only to bring her buy the thing she "suppose" want and not giving the money as promise.

So imagine, if 1 bring maid to buy a pair of $50 shoes and the supposed $150 is just gone lor? The maid lugi $100 like that? This kind of lj lang, better just go die lor!

Agree with u, be a gentlemen, honour what u promise before the deal...

Old 28-11-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Any bros tried? Asking meet up hehehe....
this one looks like FL ...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1