The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 20-11-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Siao. You think still in NS meh. I am at most the safe distance ambassador. hahaha. I draw boxes for you on the floor. hahaha.
Okok...we follow wat u say lor

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-11-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
LOL. yall damn funny. if i really see a row of guys pccing i'll definitely siam.
Quote:
See you already then how? Signal Signal by blinking one eye is it? hahaha.
yes, that's a good question for the babe to answer ...can't think of a better way as the babe says she will siam us if she sees us

Old 21-11-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
yes, that's a good question for the babe to answer ...can't think of a better way as the babe says she will siam us if she sees us
Now imagine a whole row of guys standing inside yellow box. Once see a girl wearing tight jog by and start to wink wink or blink blink......

It is a STOMP quality news man. We sure go onto the headlines.
Old 21-11-2020, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 11
graniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
LOL dont tell me in punggol?
now i wish it was punggol
Old 21-11-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

It was a great morning run at ECP. Ran past numerous ladies running I shirtless in various sports bra designs and colours and some can see their toned torso while others covered a bit more to just above the navel. N the various ladies are also of various build also. Some athletic some slim and sexy and some a bit more endowed.....
Old 21-11-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by graniph View Post
now i wish it was punggol
aww lots of runners and cyclists today :P
Old 22-11-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Excellent weather this morning coupled with excellent eye candy while our running!!!
Old 22-11-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
StayHere4More deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
aww lots of runners and cyclists today :P
Are you a runner or a cyclist?
Old 22-11-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Excellent weather this morning coupled with excellent eye candy while our running!!!
Where did u run this morning, sir ???...did u happen to see our dear babe rachangelx jogging there ?? ...plss report to central command when u spot her, so we can all line up in a row as guard-of-honour blowing whistles to greet her as she passes by ...hehe

Old 22-11-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayHere4More View Post
Are you a runner or a cyclist?
runner :P the rental bikes in sg are so hard LOL.
Old 22-11-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Where did u run this morning, sir ???...did u happen to see our dear babe rachangelx jogging there ?? ...plss report to central command when u spot her, so we can all line up in a row as guard-of-honour blowing whistles to greet her as she passes by ...hehe

ECP.
If it rains then will head to sports hub and do repetitive rounds along the 100 plus promenade.
Have also encountered eye candy here as well. Just that it’s considerably less visavis ecp.

Will like to try m explore macRitchie and the newly opened lornie rd trail
Old 28-11-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Monsoon season no running... no see pretty girls in leggings showing clams
Old 28-11-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Monsoon season no running... no see pretty girls in leggings showing clams
This morning it rained so it’s running at the sports hub. So many people there exercising, walking, blading, Tai-chi-ing.....

Only saw 1 babe in sports bra and tights. But many in racerbackmtank tops and fbts curved cuts and other running attire....
Old 29-11-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Share some motivation for us to exercise more....

Hang on. She is not jogging hor. She is going to do Yoga...

Just now I saw guy wearing like this go jogging.

Yuck.

Vomit blood.
Old 29-11-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
Just now I saw guy wearing like this go jogging.

Yuck.

Vomit blood.
WOW! F**K. Hear you describe I also feel like throwing up. If watching ballet then make sense la. Jogging? weird lor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1