The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2003, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
anyrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

Let me make it clear 1st... I start this thread for 2 reasons :

1 - For newcomers to ask, so call silly n stupid, questions (not what i mean...it's most of the old bird feels).

2 - For some good & caring blooders to answer those question, but please dun flame others... u can choose not to answer..just dun flame others....

Just 1 2 help those poor fellows always ask n ask n ask n kana boom 1... if there's reply 2 ur questions...good 4 u.. if there's no answer... u should know y liao....

Hopefully this will help all of us.... got questions ask here..... dun need to start a new thread n ask..... & to all cheongers blooders... let carry on with the FIELD REPORT..... not attacking 1 n other as we come here to shall our experiences n exchange ideas....right? correct me if we r here for another reasons... 10Q.

Happy cheonging.....
Old 07-07-2003, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
How thoughtful of u... but sometimes they dont seem to appreciate.... Anyway, nice effort..... Cheers!!!!

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 07-07-2003, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Cam^Shaft is Cool - loads of Potential
What i am about to post might mivite flamed from all directions but these are how i feel

Some lao jiao wu tai chi bo tai chia also flamed those newbies , please lah , you were newbie once too so if u dun like what they ask dun reply lor

Sometimes those stupid newbies ask some damn kiam gan questions but nevertheless there is a lot of genuine newbies who ask cos they really cannot find the answer they want and keeps kena flame . So this thread might be a relieve for them

I remember when i first started in the forum so scared i kena flamed thoroughly search thru the whole forum for any threads before i post any stupid qns but heng so far no flamed come my way

Just a note to new samsters , search thru before u ask , cos bros here post a lot of frs on their experiences and they put in effort and time into the frs and if they post again and again the whole forum can be one big messy place and makes it even harder for new samsters to find what they want

just my 2 cents worth

cheers
Old 07-07-2003, 10:05 AM
Samster

Strongly agreed with the blooders.....that's y i start this thread... & tks for the support.

Cheers!
Old 07-07-2003, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
itchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring SamsteritchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring SamsteritchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

ok, me noted liao...u hav my support
Old 07-07-2003, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hitman is one of the Best!Hitman is one of the Best!Hitman is one of the Best!
Make it sticky !

I support the idea, but to make it work, this post needs to be 'sticky', like what most other forums do and like what they did to some of the posts at 'The Geylang Scene'.

This way, there is no excuse for not being able to 'find' or 'see' this thread. Maybe the Moderator can help here.
Old 07-07-2003, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Voodoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
License to Flame

Good effort Bro Anyrider. So this will be a peaceful thread redardless of wat question asked! cos sometimes i also feel like asking kiam gan question! haha

But if anyone start a new thread and ask kiam gan question then i think he deserved to be flame!
Old 07-07-2003, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
singdollar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice to see you guys had addressed this issue...

yeah worse thing is that alot of newbies like to post new topic and ask kiam gan qns.... thus when u tryin to follow some threads.. they will sometimes kena buried by these.... threads*
Old 07-07-2003, 09:17 PM
ho_ed

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thanks Anyrider for starting this thread.

My silly question of the day is:

1. Are the towels in HC clean? I mean its used by thousands & dunno where they send for washing or just dump in washing machine. What if kena infectious disease from using towel someone use before?

2. What is the time where there are least people? So chances of bumping into boss/collegue/friend is least?
Old 08-07-2003, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 22
ah_yan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_yan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by ho_ed
Thanks Anyrider for starting this thread.

My silly question of the day is:

1. Are the towels in HC clean? I mean its used by thousands & dunno where they send for washing or just dump in washing machine. What if kena infectious disease from using towel someone use before?

2. What is the time where there are least people? So chances of bumping into boss/collegue/friend is least?
1: u heard anyone kena infection from use towel??
those towel are quite dirty lah... but who care?? or ring your one there meh???

2: when the HC is just open tat the least ppl... but not many gal have start work...after work, weekend and every night time is the peck period...

"I'm like a bird in flight,
& I can only keep on flying because once I stop,
I'll die!"
Old 08-07-2003, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by ah_yan
1: u heard anyone kena infection from use towel??
those towel are quite dirty lah... but who care?? or ring your one there meh???

2: when the HC is just open tat the least ppl... but not many gal have start work...after work, weekend and every night time is the peck period...

so far those HC i went...saw the cleaning lady wash the towel with their own huge washing machine...guess should be clean....

Ah yan... die liao u pejar lobang liao....next time when the HC just open.....lots of ppl liao... hahahahahaha...no more fresh abalone to eat liao....hahahahahahahahaha....

Happy cheonging....
Old 08-07-2003, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
axeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
can any1 tell me wat is mean by LT N OKT ? THKS
Old 08-07-2003, 11:52 PM
ho_ed

thanks all for your reply.

What if I dun want HJ, BJ but just play wif her boobs? How much would this special costs? Got such thing? Thks.
Old 09-07-2003, 12:51 AM
Fantasy

pubs tat can raba raba

Anyone with good recommendations of pubs that can raba with the gals (Preferbly Sg gals) Or any good hunt jus for a drink and with some pretty waitress that would entertain u(hoprfully , that are horny)....
Old 09-07-2003, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
ho_ed, the towels in HCs do not seem to b 100% clean. Imagine, there r so many men, in out in out of HC everyday ... sometimes after a HJ, the gals will juz use e towels to wipe off the sperm ... n imagine all these towels r all rojak together n thrown into washing m/c .. n to thk those sticky stuff r not easy to get rid of.

if this worries u, u shd worry even more abt the HC gal which u french kiss or suck the nipples. Do u thk she will sterilise or clean herself after every session? ... where got so much time ... juz imagine the nipples u sucked contain saliva of anthr ah peh

As for yr other qn, most PRCs r obliging with raba raba once u know them well after a few visits. U need to gain their trust 1st, after which u may even get free HJs after subseq visits. Of cos yrslf need to be automatic lah .. tip them reasonably how much u thk their svcs r worth. So far, my experience is tt d older (n less attractive) PRCs r more obliging while d younger n prettier ones r dam dao n wont let u go too far with yr roaming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1