The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Hong gan liao
Today Thai authorities are discussing if they should suspend the 1 day quarantine entry scheme. Should have a decision tonight.
Don't know what will happen to those who have been approved for 1 day quarantine entry for the rest of this month
Old 20-12-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Hong gan liao
Today Thai authorities are discussing if they should suspend the 1 day quarantine entry scheme. Should have a decision tonight.
Don't know what will happen to those who have been approved for 1 day quarantine entry for the rest of this month
Now the Omicron cases are exploding in Europe n States n many are going to Thailand via SG....
Old 20-12-2021, 02:57 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hong gan liao
Alot of pattern now that y better wait stable then go. Now kari go liao cannot come back kanna quarantine there jialat. Job maybe affected, family also affected. kari u come back your job said thank you for your service then jialat. Beside that, go also need to pay quite a sum for money before u spend for insurance, hotel, PCR all. Go there is sanook mak mak and play heart out not kanna stress of all these.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-12-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Alot of pattern now that y better wait stable then go. Now kari go liao cannot come back kanna quarantine there jialat. Job maybe affected, family also affected. kari u come back your job said thank you for your service then jialat. Beside that, go also need to pay quite a sum for money before u spend for insurance, hotel, PCR all. Go there is sanook mak mak and play heart out not kanna stress of all these.
Reality is you gonna need to wait a few more years for it to become normal. This is the new reality
Old 20-12-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

If I had to choose being stuck somewhere, I'd choose being stuck in TH over being stuck in SG.
Old 20-12-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttanatm View Post
I actually have plans to retire in thailand.
My plan is like this:
Save up enough and invest to get passive income. I'm aiming RM100k year passive income.
Live my thai gf's house. She has a house in another province to the west of bkk.
I wonder if 100k a year is enough for a couple to retire. No shopping of non essential stuff, no paying to fuck other girls everyday (probably once a week?). Upkeep for car + upkeep for house (assume no loans to pay).
How about 4100k a yr in BKK is it enough? Need to factor in rental for apartment though. We do not plan to have any children, but may choose to adopt later and have to fund their education in thailand.
I'm planning this 15 yrs in advance. All figures here are present valued so no need take inflation into account.
Any advise?
RM100k is about 60k THB. That's a middle level life for a single expat. For two pax, that's 30k THB per month which is enough for... a simple life. Assuming 40% goes to expenses and overheads, you have 600 baht left per day. 600 baht a day can get you 12 roadside noodles, or 2 McDonald's meals. If you want to fuck a 1500 baht girl, you will have to starve for 3 days.

Not sure if it's a typo but 4.1m THB is 340k THB/mo, which is definitely enough for a life of relative luxury in most cities, and most definitely in BKK.

How much you need is really down to the standard of living you want/need.

Bear in mind people say that they like to eat road side fried rice, but think about if you will be willing to do that for every meal, every day, for the rest of your life.

As you get older, don't forget to have money set aside for medical expenses etc. as well.
Old 20-12-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
If I had to choose being stuck somewhere, I'd choose being stuck in TH over being stuck in SG.
Ya me too hehe
Old 21-12-2021, 12:45 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ettitude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if they suddenly change to 7 days quarantine, holiday burn sure. 5555

am curious why they say they detected omicron since April.
ya super sianzz.. now worried about my trip in jan.. th pass already approved and test and go package paid zzz
Old 21-12-2021, 04:51 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Reality is you gonna need to wait a few more years for it to become normal. This is the new reality
Maybe or at least when is stable. Yesterday already new said may change all visitor to quarantine. If u retiree no need worry. If u go there enjoy, must enjoy not kanna quatantine no fun liao.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 21-12-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

BREAKING: Registration closes for Test & Go starting today.

Published on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 15:47 By Thaiger.

Registration is closing today for travellers wishing to enter Thailand under the Test & Go quarantine exemption programme.

In an urgent meeting this afternoon, chaired by PM Prayut Chan-o-cha, the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration decided
to stop accepting new tourists under the entry schemes starting today, according to reports in Thai media. The government will review the situation after the holidays on January 4.

Travellers registered to enter Thailand under the Test & Go will still be able to enter Thailand under the programme,
but no more travellers will be able to register, according to Thai media. There will be an official press conference will more information.

The decision first local transmission of the Omicron variant of Covid-19 which was reported yesterday. So far, there have been more than 60 confirmed Omicron cases in Thailand.

The Test & Go program was launched on November 1, allowing fully vaccinated travellers, from 63 “low risk” countries, to enter Thailand without undergoing a lengthy quarantine.
Test & Go travellers have been required to book a night at an approved SHA+ hotel to stay in isolation while they wait for the results from an RT-PCR Covid-19 test.

SOURCE: Thairath
Old 21-12-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Yes, it's confirmed! No more quarantine free for entry into Thailand! This is as good as the country shutting down again..
Old 21-12-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Test & Go scheme put on hold until Jan.

The Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) announced on Tuesday it was suspending the Test & Go scheme in a bid to curb infections from the Omicron variant.

Test & Go scheme put on hold until Jan 4

“We will not allow tourists to register under the Test & Go scheme until the situation is re-evaluated on January 4,” Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha said in his capacity as chief of CCSA.

He added that 110,000 tourists have been approved under the Test & Go schemes, while 90,000 are waiting to land under these schemes.

The premier added that Thailand was able to deal with the highly transmissible Omicron variant because it is fairly easy to treat.

He also said that there will be no further changes to measures related to the arrival of foreign tourists, but it would be necessary to monitor those who have already arrived under the Sandbox and Test & Go schemes.

Prayut also said New Year festivities will go ahead as planned.

Published : December 21, 2021

By : THE NATION
Old 21-12-2021, 07:24 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Heng ah those approved still can proceed.
Yes, unless Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha hungry peng prata then good luck

Old 21-12-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Those entry pass already approved they have to honour it. Those in the midst of application will not be granted n it'll be voided I'm sure.
Old 21-12-2021, 09:41 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ettitude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Those entry pass already approved they have to honour it. Those in the midst of application will not be granted n it'll be voided I'm sure.
those pending ones really risky. they don’t approve you also LL. luckily mine already approved. hopefully they don’t peng prata again.

heard dec 31st and jan 1st they will re-open night venues. numbers confirm spike again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1