The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-11-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Usually legi and good massage no xtra one

Den got extra de anyhow massage
There are some who do...just very rare and few these days. I used to have one with a bunch of early 30s/late 20s in the shop. A good 90 min rub with a great finish. Was the best. Then raided alongside their neighbours and kaboom.

Good massage + HJ after is not uncommon. But a SYT with that combi is the ultimate.
Old 08-11-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightwalker View Post
Side Notes:

PRICES HAVE CHANGED.
Counter needed to pay upfront 88 now. (Web indicates 50)
Asked her about it and she just said "Oh the 50 was the promo period over already"
I'm not a fan of SPAs so dont think I will RTM.
Thanks for the heads up, almost booked her on Thurs.
This is normally the P massage that the operator wants them to upsell.
Won't visit if it is a prerequisite for additional services.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
F Jessica la . She also never reply me

We all don’t support she can go eat grass
Same, even An Xin and Xue Er still bother to reply fully booked.

C
Old 08-11-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
There are some who do...just very rare and few these days. I used to have one with a bunch of early 30s/late 20s in the shop. A good 90 min rub with a great finish. Was the best. Then raided alongside their neighbours and kaboom.

Good massage + HJ after is not uncommon. But a SYT with that combi is the ultimate.
Yes there are still a few but very rare Pokemon
Hopefully we can have new stocks replenish after yesterday border opening to PRC short term vistors coming to earn before returning for CNY
Old 08-11-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Yes there are still a few but very rare Pokemon
Hopefully we can have new stocks replenish after yesterday border opening to PRC short term vistors coming to earn before returning for CNY

Sorry pal, not going to happen when PRC visitors have to give a proper address of residence to the authorities for their stay here.

#waitinggame
Old 08-11-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Even the MLs are doing it, especially the "local" MLs. Same kinda of text. "Underpaying" , "other customers pays more", etc... To date Ying Ying and Lulu sent messages like these. I mean seriously??!! They are not exactly cream of the crop. Their prime were years and years ago. They are just getting greedy. Anyway, not pissed off. I had my fun with them. They are not the kind of quality that I will miss. So dropped them instantly.
I thought ying ying and Lulu price is shown in the website? Lulu i only tried the fj service 1 time, but like no feeling. Because she just want quick job. More interested to chat with her friend over the phone.
Old 08-11-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
As requested:

Hello everyone!! Some people have been talking about Tian Tian so decided to go reccy for y'all:

MR for Tian Tian (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.online/tian-tian-massage/

RTM: Maybe
Value: Maybe
SN and top roam?
Old 08-11-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
SN and top roam?
Heya Rahl! Yeah SN and top roam
Old 08-11-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wanted to last min book any recommendations?
Old 09-11-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Sorry pal, not going to happen when PRC visitors have to give a proper address of residence to the authorities for their stay here.

#waitinggame
Agree. And the person coming in under ATP. She has to stayed in one of the hotel listed under SHA. No residential address permitted.

Unless they are back here under work permit which is very hard to get these days.
I remember someone posted a certain ML was under going QT weeks back but there seem no more update after that.
Old 09-11-2020, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tora123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
This one claim to be local aunty..... late 30s or maybe early 40s..... but I suspect is pinay "new" citizen coz her speak english no have singlish and have little bit of ang mo accent.
Bro you tried already ah. Any review? I also suspect Viet / Thai / Pinay. Otherwise why English only... is she in spa?
Old 09-11-2020, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magemadison001 View Post
I visited her before when she started. My FR is in this thread.
Did a search on all your posts, cannot find lolz,,

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 09-11-2020, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
As requested:

Hello everyone!! Some people have been talking about Tian Tian so decided to go reccy for y'all:

MR for Tian Tian (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.online/tian-tian-massage/

Damage: $120
Thanks Bro for the MR

Nicely written

$120 for piano 30-40 mins.. have to consider liao hahaaa

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 09-11-2020, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
magemadison001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Did a search on all your posts, cannot find lolz,,
Repost for you bro.

Commando TT recently to test out.

Look : Can tell it’s the person in the photo but definitely PS. Not as pretty as photo but not bad.
Body : Tall, slim and long legs.
Massage : Almost piano, but she’s willing to try.
Boobs : Unfortunately being slim also means small. Not for boob lovers.
RTM : Not for me, and not for the price.

Overall has a good attitude and is friendly. Will chat if she’s comfortable - and in Chinese. Plus makes great noises and really acts it up.

She’ll cat bath all over with water in her mouth, but it didn’t really do anything for me. Have to give credit that she’s seems genuinely trying.

Was SN only as she was on code red, so roaming limited to top, was quite accommodating though. She said she usually has no problem going FN.

I only chose HJ, and she does have experience in it, but I wouldn’t say it was anything amazing though.

Experience just wasn’t anything special for me to RTM. But she’s OK looking and provides friendly service. Others may feel differently.

Location discrete, better for drivers. She shares a 2BR place with another ML so there is a bit of sneaking around to avoid bumping into the other ML and her customers.
Old 09-11-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

http://beautycastle.org/lisa-massage-hj-bbbj/

anyone tried above girl before? thanks a million!!!
Old 09-11-2020, 09:18 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

#waitinggame
Hahaha this is good. Those social visit cannot come in.

Only left those with permits one.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1