The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2020, 06:19 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My mum Susan

more updates pls ts...
Old 06-10-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
mastersargent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing , more please.
Old 07-10-2020, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

More updates pls.
Old 07-10-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BraCup2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hope TS continue soon.
Old 24-11-2020, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fattychua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS Mia again le
Old 24-11-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 4
Exchange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyExchange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More update please!
let their power run dry and they will just watch you with anger and pain.
Old 24-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Zapfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exchange View Post
More update please!
I like your quote!
Old 24-11-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
hengbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support!
Old 24-11-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Bull2030 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upppppp

Very well written
Old 25-11-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 4
Exchange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyExchange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapfree View Post
I like your quote!
They must be feeling so powerless here somemore when they zap they leave behind low IQ remarks hence I cant be bothered and I don't let them dictate what I can or cannot do thus I will still carry on contributing and they can carry on watching
let their power run dry and they will just watch you with anger and pain.
Old 25-11-2020, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Zapfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exchange View Post
They must be feeling so powerless here somemore when they zap they leave behind low IQ remarks hence I cant be bothered and I don't let them dictate what I can or cannot do thus I will still carry on contributing and they can carry on watching
Didn't know you got follower woohoo!
Old 27-11-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...By now both were getting horny and slowly forgotten about Sophie. Ah Lim turned Betty over into doggy and began to smack hard against her ass while driving his fat cock deep into her as Betty’s moan got louder and louder. Sophie heard the noise and slowly she woke up and opened her eyes and saw dad pounding mom next to her. WTF?

Betty was enjoying Ah's Lim fat cock as she turned her head to her right she saw Sophie looking at her. "Sophie!"

"Dear stop stop... ARHHH... no dear... our daughter is watching... omg... fuck..."

Betty felt her that familiar orgasm hit her hard as Ah Lim continued to pound her hard. She knew Sophie fucked her dad last night while Ah Lim was drugged by his best friend Rodney. Still she doesn't feel right having Sophie watching her getting fucked by her dad. She was still hanging on to the fantasy of a normal family and it was swiftly broken when Sophie moved and took one of her nipples into her mouth.

“Sophie… no…” Betty was silent by Sophie sealing her mouth with hers. Betty felt Sophie’s tongue wriggling into her mouth, chasing her own tongue. Betty’s head was in a swirl. Sophie was pinching her nipples as she french her while Ah Lim was getting even more excited watching Sophie’s being proactive in their first threesome.

“It’s ok to fuck in front of me mom, that’s how I was made right?” Betty broke the kiss and smiled at Betty. “Now I am all grown up, we can have more fun together”.

Ah Lim was all drilling Betty even harder as he watched Sophie straddled her mom’s head and planted her pussy lips on Betty’s mouth.

“Eat my pussy mom, make me wet… so I can be ready for daddy… big cock…” Betty started to grinded her pussy over Betty’s lips. Betty opened her mouth trying to say something but was met with her daughter’s tender wet pussy. OMG…

She tasted that familiar taste of pussy juice. She knew that taste as she had sucked on her own juice many times after she masturbated. The sense of her daughter’s pussy within such close range… She never tasted a woman's pussy before but she had been bi curious. She never imagined her first experience of a woman's tender folds of flesh will be her own daughter. She closed her eyes and her tongue flicked on those familiar cracks, spreading them open and reached deeper. She knew exactly where to lick for maximum pleasure.

“Oh yeah mom.... right there… right there…” Sophie began to pinch her own nipples while gently rocking her hip back and forth as mom pleasure her down below.

Betty felt like she was trapped in a weird dream. This cannot be happening, a threesome with her husband and daughter. But the warm pussy on her mouth was real. That fat cock jack hammering her non-stop was also real. It broke something inside her and she had another fierce orgasm.

“Look mom squirt!” Ah Lim suddenly exclaimed.

Sophie quickly dismounted and crawled over to dad’s side. Dad was still pumping mom hard while her squirting gradually stopped.

“Cool mom! Now it’s my turn!” Sophie got into doggy style in front of Ah Lim.

Ah Lim wasted no time and plunged his cock into Sophie and Betty saw her ecstatic face as Ah Lim entered her deeply. “Oh daddy… fuck your little gal hard…” Hearing those slutty words from Sophie Betty dunno to feel proud, surprised or horny. She knew how Ah Lim’s cock felt and can imagine Ah Lim totally enjoying that fresh young fine piece of pussy. Ah Lim will be a happy man now. Both pussy in the house are up for his drilling session. While she was mindlessly watching Sophie went for her nipples again, sucking them as Ah Lim drilled her.

She instinctively shifted her body up… spreading her legs wide and offered her glistening pussy to Sophie. Sophie plunged for it without prompting and Betty closed her eyes again to enjoy her tongue. She began to imagine sucking Rodney’s big cock in the same bed with her husband and daughter. A foursome will be awesome she thought, she grabbed the sheets as another orgasm washed over her.

End of Betty’s chapter. Thought not much ppl reach liao uncle here relax one corner lol. Starting another new story soon. what type u want to see?
Old 27-11-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice story TS
Old 29-11-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

foodymy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Here to support. Thanks.
Old 03-12-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
superb88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I followed this thread and it is always one of my favorite. To ensure you there is a loyal supporter. lol.

Next story - something super natural? so that easier for you to exaggerate your characters ability? and it can go anywhere with anybody!

Superb!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1