The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Still acting virgin wahahaha
Gonna fill her good knn cannot stand those act clean high and mighty hehehe.
Old 22-11-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
DooLee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDooLee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Still acting virgin wahahaha
Gonna fill her good knn cannot stand those act clean high and mighty hehehe.
Have not up her?
Old 22-11-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Up of corsh inside room already how can no up hehehe.
Old 22-11-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
shisanhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Up of corsh inside room already how can no up hehehe.
Hahaha. Forgot to take pics?
Old 23-11-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

New slut bro still have to groom hehehehe....
Old 23-11-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 9
4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future

Keep it coming bro. Awesome shares, can teach how to hook?
Old 25-11-2020, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
LumTinh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice I must admit! Cam on
Old 26-11-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
Azurri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power pictures I like
Old 26-11-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
vitamum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upppppp

Very good thread!
Old 27-11-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Finally Friday!!!

Ok quick story of maid met last Sunday. Lets call her CL. CL is 34 slim and fair w long hair and b cups boobs and no kids. Meet her through those chat apps and proceeded to chat @ watsapp.... started w normal chat and proceeded to abit sexy thos one abit normal on chat act clean high and mighty hehehehe. She says never met anybody yet in sg and first time using chat app. Chattwd around 2 weeks before arranging to meet. Her request was she dun want h81 as she has alot of relatives and friends here whatever. Booked dayuse and met her mrt to go together. Before the day she keeps changing her mind whether on or not. Me just let her as me go no go no diff hehehe. So sunday comes we confirmed meet after her lunch w her cousin. Reached mrt exit first and she came 5 mins later. First impression wah bweh pai leh really slim tight body nice legs and ass. She was wearing tight jeans and top so can see her figure...... long hair i like....... face i know nice from pics she shared....... she was very very shy when we otw to love nest. She was also quiet hehehehe (later found out after she really wanted to run away before we went love nest hahahahha). Reached hotel and checked in quite fast and went inside room. Sat on the bed we far from each other as dun want to push to fast hehehe when touched her shoulders and hands can feel she shaking abit hahahaha nervous so made some small talk. When tried moving in for kiss she says no and can shower pls. Ok ok she dun want shower together so i showered first followed by her. The room has a glass facing bedroom so can see shower. She closed the fabric curtain but i can see through the sides....... damn this girl nice smooth body really slim sexy and nice eraser tips nipples!!! Watching het starting to get me steam and hot!!!!!
Old 28-11-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
StayHere4More deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Finally Friday!!!

Ok quick story of maid met last Sunday. Lets call her CL. CL is 34 slim and fair w long hair and b cups boobs and no kids. Meet her through those chat apps and proceeded to chat @ watsapp.... started w normal chat and proceeded to abit sexy thos one abit normal on chat act clean high and mighty hehehehe. She says never met anybody yet in sg and first time using chat app. Chattwd around 2 weeks before arranging to meet. Her request was she dun want h81 as she has alot of relatives and friends here whatever. Booked dayuse and met her mrt to go together. Before the day she keeps changing her mind whether on or not. Me just let her as me go no go no diff hehehe. So sunday comes we confirmed meet after her lunch w her cousin. Reached mrt exit first and she came 5 mins later. First impression wah bweh pai leh really slim tight body nice legs and ass. She was wearing tight jeans and top so can see her figure...... long hair i like....... face i know nice from pics she shared....... she was very very shy when we otw to love nest. She was also quiet hehehehe (later found out after she really wanted to run away before we went love nest hahahahha). Reached hotel and checked in quite fast and went inside room. Sat on the bed we far from each other as dun want to push to fast hehehe when touched her shoulders and hands can feel she shaking abit hahahaha nervous so made some small talk. When tried moving in for kiss she says no and can shower pls. Ok ok she dun want shower together so i showered first followed by her. The room has a glass facing bedroom so can see shower. She closed the fabric curtain but i can see through the sides....... damn this girl nice smooth body really slim sexy and nice eraser tips nipples!!! Watching het starting to get me steam and hot!!!!!
Good catch bro. She shy to let you take pics too? hehe
Old 28-11-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

No lah bro fuck lights off still shy hahahaha she scared i take hahahaha
Old 29-11-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Happy vesak day!!!
Bro u have upped her before?
Old 30-11-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Continue previous story. So after shower laid down bed she cover up w blanket and me crawl up and started action hehehehe touched her boobs and tuned her nips she dinlike me touching her pussy so sucked her tits gawgaw. Was already hard even wo bbj but she still moving hahahaha pinned her down and slid in slowly wah wet man...... once head already in think she just accept hehehe. Slowly slide in as it is still tight. Once all the way in felt her body relaxed. So just pump her missionary style. After awhile she ok to french already. Pulled out and positioned her at the edge of the bed opened wide and penetrated her again. Slide in and out of her slow at first and just let it go faster. Can hear her moaning loudly and our piak piak piak felt my balls tighten and tot about controling and prolonging fucking her but heck just fucked her harder and deeper and filled her up w a week worth of cum............
Old 01-12-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Rounds 2 was even better as now can do different positions hahahaha and she really getting into it. Round 3 she tried bbbj but still need to learn hehehehe kept choking 🤣 overall knn shiok man did not expect to cum 3x....... this one can keep and train hehehehe

Thats her after round 2 hehehehe managed snap when opened curtain abit...
Sent her near her home she stopped by guardian buy paracetamol hahaha Nxt day she say body pain all over 😂🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1