The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
He is the new talisman for the Red Devils...w/o him the team would hv sunk to relegation zone by now and will not be where they r now ...he is on fire now n he reminds us of C Ronaldo many yrs ago when that guy during SAF's time singlehandedly carried his team, ran with the ball from one end to the other n scored goals all by himself while his other teammates were just like spectators watching him play from the stands seeing him run with the ball n kicking in the goals...he was like a one-man team, he was the only 1 in the pitch playing against 11 others from the opposing team...Ought to be made captain of the team replacing Maguire

Next match against the Saints ???
Fully agree...he forego 2 instances of grabbing a hat trick in order to help Cavani (get his debut goal) and Rashford (to be fair, Rashford earned that penalty). Hallmarks of good playing attitude and great role model.

Hearsay it was CR7 highly recommendation that Man U sign Bruno.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-11-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Southampton v Man Utd x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55079865
Old 28-11-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Southampton v Man Utd

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 0-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...re-on-the-menu

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 28-11-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post

Charlie prediction: 1-1
Old 28-11-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Southampton v Man Utd

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...re-on-the-menu
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-1
So the 3 pundits r saying the Red Devils will either draw or win tonight against the Saints ...it's not a easy team to beat...they hv not been beaten for a long while...a draw more likely ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-11-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So the 3 pundits r saying the Red Devils will either draw or win tonight against the Saints ...it's not a easy team to beat...they hv not been beaten for a long while...a draw more likely ???
Ayam brand again...losing 2-0 to Southampton at HT ...see how if they can make a cum back to draw or win ??? ...wat happened to the 2 new boys...Fernandes n BVB ??

Old 30-11-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ayam brand again...losing 2-0 to Southampton at HT ...see how if they can make a cum back to draw or win ??? ...wat happened to the 2 new boys...Fernandes n BVB ??
Walao ehh, can't believe it !!...They really made a cum back !!...Fernandes scored 1 and Cavani scored 2 all in the 2nd half of play, his 2nd one during final extra time making the final score 3-2 in their favour ...The team has now climbed up to 7th in the table...thanks to the 3 new wonder boys >> Fernandes, Cavani & Donny van beek ...wat a big difference these 3 new boys make to the team...attacking, attacking, attacking !!...not like last time, those strikers r sleeping, cant even smell the goalmouth of the opposing team, then how to score any goals ??...so lawro n Jones Know are right after all...poor Charlie

Old 30-11-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Walao ehh, can't believe it !!...They really made a cum back !!...Fernandes scored 1 and Cavani scored 2 all in the 2nd half of play, his 2nd one during final extra time making the final score 3-2 in their favour ...The team has now climbed up to 7th in the table...thanks to the 3 new wonder boys >> Fernandes, Cavani & Donny van beek ...wat a big difference these 3 new boys make to the team...attacking, attacking, attacking !!...not like last time, those strikers r sleeping, cant even smell the goalmouth of the opposing team, then how to score any goals ??...so lawro n Jones Know are right after all...poor Charlie
Cavani is just pure class....take the chances as it comes.
When I see his cross to Bruno followed by the close header (cross from AWB)...got a feeling he will score again. He did...not once, but twice.
Pure predator in the box instinct....something Martial/Rashford didn't have.
He had took the initiative to blend in with the team...took him a few matches....but he finally got it.
(I had read reports he was an arrogant and selfish player at PSG, but all these he never showed...he didn't even try to snatch any chance of penalties from Bruno...just silently does his work.....lurking and learning how Man U moves....not to mention his great stamina and athleticism...can see from the way he move about)
I was a bit surprised he was drop after that UCL match, but OGS finally did something right to bring him on right after HT.
Put him on as the main pivotal striker....
OGS, you have found the ONE. All the crosses inside the box will be answered!

As what they said before..."Form is temporary, Class is permanent"

Old 02-12-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Cavani is just pure class....take the chances as it comes.
When I see his cross to Bruno followed by the close header (cross from AWB)...got a feeling he will score again. He did...not once, but twice.
Pure predator in the box instinct....something Martial/Rashford didn't have.

As what they said before..."Form is temporary, Class is permanent"
he is a born striker, u see the way he runs into space to meet crosses despite his age. martial, rashford, greenwood etc still have to learn, especially how to operate in the box

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 03-12-2020, 07:19 AM
Samster

Walao, they got beaten by PSG n Neymar quite badly 3-1 this morning ...only Rashford managed to score ... wat happened to their new wonder boys???..

some blame OGS for not taking Fred off earlier n replacing him with Pooooba or Matic when he got a 2nd yellow card, leading to his red card n dismissal on 70 min leaving them with only 10 men to fight 11-man super strong club PSG who has many fantastic players like Neymar...see the way he dribbles the ball and run so fast with it ;eek:...but last nite, their new strikers were also pretty tame because of a strong PSG defence but their own defence as usual was in sixes n sevens...even with 11 man they can't score another goal..they were simply not good enough against PSG...

Now they must beat Lepzig to get thru '.. don't understand leh, how come ??.. when they hv won all but one of their other matches so far???

Last edited by Rickey; 03-12-2020 at 12:36 PM.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Walao, they got beaten by PSG n Neymar quite badly 3-1 this morning ...only Rashford managed to score ... wat happened to their new wonder boys???..

some blame OGS for not taking Fred off earlier n replacing him with Pooooba or Matic when he got a 2nd yellow card, leading to his red card n dismissal on 70 min leaving them with only 10 men to fight 11-man super strong club PSG who has many fantastic players like Neymar...see the way he dribbles the ball and run so fast with it ;eek:...but last nite, their new strikers were also pretty tame because of a strong PSG defence but their own defence as usual was in sixes n sevens...even with 11 man they can't score another goal..they were simply not good enough against PSG...

Now they must beat Lepzig to get thru '.. don't understand leh, how come ??.. when they hv won all but one of their other matches so far???
PSG came with revenge on their minds.
Red Devils have a few chances of their own..but didn't work out.
Even the Rashy goal was actually a deflected one, by Danilo??
But PSG was the overall better team.

Can see Martial and Rashy still not linking up with Cavani well...sore losing the main striker position to him?

But the players clearly wasn't in good form. Can see a lot of misplaced passes and against a very speedy PSG.

A bit hard up on Fred with the 2nd yellow but I guess he could have got a red with that headbutt.

So , now 3 teams with 9 points. All to play for in the final match.
A ploy to make things more excitable??

Old 04-12-2020, 02:21 AM
Samster

Add on analysis

PSG - More attack minded with Veratti supporting Neymar and Mbappe. Entire team was more attack orientated as compare to previous match.

Martial - how he missed that open goal when 1-1 is beyond me...there was another one with that rebound from Cavani....should have done better.

Cavani - again affirmed status as pivotal striker and created good chances for Rashford and Martial.

Man U didn't play too bad, PSG very lucky to get an early goal forcing Man U to come out. Coupled with the bad miss from Martial and the red card....

I seriously think OGS should look into Martial issue, and Pogba too.

Old 04-12-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

West Ham v Man Utd x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55144701
Old 04-12-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

West Ham v Man Utd

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...eaten-home-run

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 05-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Add on analysis

PSG - More attack minded with Veratti supporting Neymar and Mbappe. Entire team was more attack orientated as compare to previous match.

Martial - how he missed that open goal when 1-1 is beyond me...there was another one with that rebound from Cavani....should have done better.

Cavani - again affirmed status as pivotal striker and created good chances for Rashford and Martial.

Man U didn't play too bad, PSG very lucky to get an early goal forcing Man U to come out. Coupled with the bad miss from Martial and the red card....

I seriously think OGS should look into Martial issue, and Pogba too.
Agreed with bro lacoruna on his views n assessment of the game n the players ...tonite it is Hammers against them led by their ex-manger DM...he is flying high now with the Hammers putting them in 5th place on the table...can they win or at least draw ???

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1