The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2020, 04:02 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
jordanpola is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

friend its not good for now please safety first stop please
Old 19-11-2020, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Reward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Adventure #41: Another Short Staycation

With the Covid19 situation improving steadily here, more and more hotels are opening up and having good staycation deals to attract more Singaporeans. Joey is one of them and is always sending me the hotel deals screenshots every now and then during work.

"How's the deal? Got discounted room rates for the ocean view, comes with a 3 course dinner and late check-out at 6pm. Price not bad leh. A and B (from previous story) also agreed its not a bad deal and also gian to book for next weekend." Joey texted me excitedly while at work." Was discussing with them and maybe can book together. "

I took a look at the message and calendar, before replying her. "Ok, you decide ba. Next weekend seems fine for us."

That evening, Joey told me that the weekend plan is confirmed. They have booked 2 rooms. One room for us, A and B will be sharing one room (B is not bringing his family along). Just a quick recap, A is the guy in 50s, staying alone while B is in his 40s.

Fast forward to the weekend, we met up at the hotel lobby and checked into the hotel. The room was indeed huge, with a king size bed, single couch, office table. The toilet is also very spciauous, with bathtub and a separate shower. The toilet and the room is separated by a piece of transparent glass, presumably for the guests to enjoy the ocean view while enjoying their baths. For privacy, one can choose to turn down the louvres.

We settled down, unpacked our stuff before changing for the pool. Joey changed into a all white sexy bikini under the bathrobe while me in my swimming tights and board shorts. We head down to the pool for some drinks and swim. By then the rest of them were already in the pool. B signalled to us from the pool to a gazebo, where their seats and stuff were.

The pool was quite big, enough for doing laps and there is a long stretch of shallow pool with deck chairs in it for guests to chill in the water and suntan.

Joey removed her bathrobe and place them neatly on the chair before going to the shallow pool to suntan and chill. Throughout I can see A and B eyes litted up. This is the first time they saw Joey in such outfit and they must be loving every moment of it. I went into the pool to do some laps before joining A and B by the pool side for some beer.

"Joey, come join us. The beer is here. Drink while it's cold." B shouted to Joey to join us at the gazebo. Joey stood up and walked over and I can see the shades of her nipples from the already wet bikini top under the bright sunlight and also bit of her cameltoe from the bottom. I am sure the both of them also saw the same view.

Joey climbed into the gazebo and sat crossed legged next to me, facing A and B, and drank the beer. "Wow, shiok leh. Iced cold beer, by the pool side. Very relaxing." Joey exclaimed as she enjoyed the beer. From this angle, the nipples and cameltoe is even clearer from upclose.

"Ya man, very shiok." A replied. "So later what we gonna do tonight? I got bring whisky over. Can go over to your room and chill tonight." A asked.

"Ok, sounds good.. We can meet again after the dinner. Say maybe around 9pm." I replied A.

We continued our drinks and swim for another hour, with A and B enjoying the different views of her nipples and cameltoe. From inside the gazebo to maybe underwater while Joey is swimming.

After swim, back to room. I was enjoying the hot tub while Joey was washing rinsing our swim stuff in the basin. "Wow, so long never see you wear your bikini liao hor. U looked hot leh." I told Joey.

"Normal leh. Just a normal piece of bikini. There are quite a number of girls also in bikinis at the pool what. More hot leh" Joey rebutted.

"Neh, yours more hot, cause yours the neh jis and your cb line can see. Haha. Now A and B must be too steamed liao." I told Joey.
Great thread.
Old 19-11-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reward View Post
Rewarded you with an upp on this thread.
Where is it?
Old 21-11-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Gone quiet here again
Old 21-11-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
3fingersalute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
"Hmm ahh. Hmm drunk.. Liao ma.. Ahh. Some more.. Ahh so horny.. Almost got caught.. Ah by them.... Yes. Enjoying now. Ah... Fuck... Me... Ahh." Joey closed her eyes and moved her hips faster. I was trying so hard not to cum. "Wait.. Slow down.. Come you sit here." I told her to stop and she stood up. I can see my cock is glistening with her juices and lots white cum stains.
Nice share bro. If A or B had opened the toilet door, would Joey allow you to continue fucking her and let them watch?
Old 25-11-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3fingersalute View Post
Nice share bro. If A or B had opened the toilet door, would Joey allow you to continue fucking her and let them watch?
I don't know. Probably will get stunned and stopped
Old 27-11-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Still will play within the limits.
Old 04-12-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Any other comments?
Old 06-12-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
okoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyokoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Any other comments?
Only comment was that among the great stories you shared, I like the daring one where Joey got touched by the uncle in Geylang when she pretended to be street standing. I keep re-reading that at times lol.
Old 06-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blazengard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yep~ what he said.
Anyway, nice story as always.
Old 07-12-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by okoyi View Post
Only comment was that among the great stories you shared, I like the daring one where Joey got touched by the uncle in Geylang when she pretended to be street standing. I keep re-reading that at times lol.
That was very long time ago already.
Old 07-12-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
ChooBuckWah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChooBuckWah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice share TS, hope to read more exposure of Joey
Old 07-12-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Any other comments?
Some pics will be perfect!
Old 07-12-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lavinowo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. pictures will be very useful!
Old 07-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Some pics will be perfect!
Support the bro's suggestion, glad to see TS has got many new fans to continue reading n enjoying his sexy story with his notti n sexy wifey Joey

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-12-2020 at 06:56 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1