The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
OneDot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend

Nice story.. please keep coming
Old 24-07-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 9
Partizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud of

Awesome story, support for more updates
Old 24-07-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by byemacket View Post
Camping for next episode
Thanks Bro byemacket. I hope I can update a bit today; else it would have to wait a while because work is piling up in the office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Thanks for supporting both my threads, Bro i^Xi0n! Will try to maintain both although "I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid" will be coming to a close reallly soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhushanwang View Post
Jolly good story, camping here for full support
Thank you Bro zhushanwang for your full support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppyz2 View Post
Very good story, hoping to read more
Thank you for your compliments, Bro Puppyz2! Will try to update soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rats86 View Post
Nice sharing. Thank you
Sharing is caring, Bro rats86

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDot View Post
Nice story.. please keep coming
Thank you, Bro OneDot! Will try to update later today; a lot of activity in the office so a bit tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partizan View Post
Awesome story, support for more updates
Thank you for your support, Bro Partizan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
TS SerflySGR.

Nice story. I will certainly follow through.
I can imagine that you are in your early 40's, with height of 1.7m, long straight dyed-blonde hair, long slender body, flat tummy with a pair of at least C-class boobs.

I am wondering how you can let your well-trimmed pussy goes hungry while your husband was away in Vietnam & China so frequently ?

Who helps you to soothe the pussy itch..... ????

I hope the 'imagination' you are talking about is the character of this story and not the real me, Bro hcbj. Heh heh!

If yes, then you got most of the description more or less correct!

Cos the real me is just trying to write something different while taking time off from my original thread. Writer's block

With regards to who help 'soothe the pussy itch'?
This was hinted in the original thread.

Hope this helps? Anyway, really thanks for your support and comments, once again bro!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 24-07-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Turning my attention back to the task at hand, I continued to examine both their profiles. Both their relationship statuses remain as 'single' so either they are still in their initial stage or they were not stupid as to let the whole world know of their relationship.

I went through her PM history and found mushy exchanges between the two. Walls and walls of 'I miss you' and all sorts of adolescent exchanges.

Scrolling down, I saw that photographs were exchanged. Fully clothed.

Then they got bolder and bolder in their exchanges until I saw one that made me gasp in shock!
There were photos of Kristy in her bra and panties, posing 'suggestively for the camera. The initial photos look very 'amateurish' as Kristy was dressed in her sports bra and her normal underwear. Then, her photos and poses got bolder and bolder.

"Show me more," Aaron kept coaxing Kristy.

Being conscious of her young body, Kristy kept rejecting Aaron but Aaron was obviously a player.

"You are my stead," he coaxed, "no matter what you look like, I still love you; you are my angel. Tell you what, since you are so afraid to show me yours, I will show you mine."

My heart started beating fast, in anticipation of what was to come. I quickly scrolled down the chat, skipping most of the exchanges until I came face-to-face with a photograph of an erect cock.

It was tanned and appeared circumcised and from the angle the photo was taken, it looked huge. I recalled Kristy's words from this afternoon, "Baby I want to touch your thing again. It’s so big Aaron, I like it." I covered my mouth. Kristy’s words kept ringing in my head, playing like a broken record over and over again. I felt flushed. How old was this boy anyway, to have such a gigantic cock? Suddenly I felt jealous of my step-daughter, to be able to touch that monster of a cock!

The chat ended with Kristy promising to 'reward' Aaron for his pic. I checked if Aaron was online; maybe I could chat with him and get him to show more but he wasn't. I continued to 'explore' the room and found a small clothing box lying on Kristy's bed.

I opened it and found a lot of skimpy underwear inside. This must be her 'reward' to Aaron. To dress up in lingerie and send photos to Aaron. I picked up a panty; it was a lacy thong with a string of beads.

( Click to show/hide )

The bra was just tiny pieces of cloth that were sheer enough to leave nothing to the imagination. Was she going to parade herself in these to Aaron?

The underwear was sleazy. No, it was slutty. But somehow, this turned me on. Maybe it was the drinks, maybe it was the feeling of being a teenager again; I was, afterall, going to spend the night in a teenager's room. I started giggling to myself as I emptied the contents of the box and laid out all the underwear on Kristy's bed. I picked a few combinations and brought them along with me to the bathroom; I wanted to see what I looked like in these sexy lingerie!

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental

Last edited by SerflySGR; 24-07-2019 at 09:53 PM.
Old 24-07-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
I opened it and found a lot of skimpy underwear inside. This must be her 'reward' to Aaron. To dress up in lingerie and send photos to Aaron. I picked up a panty; it was a lacy thong with a string of beads.

( Click to show/hide )

The bra was just tiny pieces of cloth that were sheer enough to leave nothing to the imagination. Was she going to parade herself in these to Aaron?

The underwear was sleazy. No, it was slutty. But somehow, this turned me on. Maybe it was the drinks, maybe it was the feeling of being a teenager again; I was, afterall, going to spend the night in a teenager's room. I started giggling to myself as I emptied the contents of the box and laid out all the underwear on Kristy's bed. I picked a few combinations and brought them along with me to the bathroom; I wanted to see what I looked like in these sexy lingerie!
I must have spent an eternity in the bathroom because the maid came to knock on the door to ask if I was ok?

"Ma'am, if there is nothing else, I go to sleep already ma'am" she said.

I wanted to open the door and talk to the maid but I remembered I was wearing translucent bra and crotchless panties on. There was no way I was going to show off my inner slut to the maid.

( Click to show/hide )

"Is Missy sleeping already?" I asked through the locked bathroom door.

"Already already Ma'am." she replied and then she excused herself again. I bet she was rushing off to have phone sex with her Bangla boyfriend. I dismissed her and got back to admiring myself in the full-length mirror. How I wish I could have a big cock fill me up tonight? I wonder: if I were to wear only this, what would my husband do?

I waited a while before I crept out of the common bathroom back to Kristy's bedroom. As I walked, I felt the bead brushing across my pussy, sending sensations up my body. It was as if there were little fingers touching my pussy lips, prying them open. I felt them moisten as I made my way back to my step-daughter's room. I quickly closed and locked the door, my fingers instinctively reached for my crotch as I started rubbing myself. I inserted my fingers - starting with just one, then two; eventually I practically had my whole hand inside of my aching vagina. I removed my fingers and licked my pussy juice off them.

"Fuck!" I cursed. Deep down inside I wanted to be fucked hard by a man. Any man. As long as he had a decent dick and knew what he was doing. I took another swig of drink. Somehow it tasted a bit 'off'; it must be the pussy juice mixed with Vodka, mixed with lime. I started laughing. The kick must be taking effect. I emptied my glass. I felt my lungs on fire. I used my hands to rub my chest, as if it would help to extinguish the invisible flames. Instead, they made my nipples more erect and I felt even more horny.

I turned off all the lights and laid on my daughter's little bed. I was losing my fight with the Zz Monster; I drifted off to sleep.

Old 24-07-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
SMRTAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice updates TS, thanks!!
Old 24-07-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Such arousing updates here, more please.
Old 25-07-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 25-07-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more updates.
Old 25-07-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Interesting thoughts, Bro laser434!

But:
1. Why would Kristy end up with a broken leg?
2. Why would TS be driven mad?

Happy camping bro! Let's see if your prediction is correct?
Awesome update once again, it's just my cast fetish going crazy. I'm just thinking how how Kristy will look, having a full leg cast encasing her long, toned leg. Hugging it high up her thigh and showing her nicely pedicured toes peeping out at the end of it.

( Click to show/hide )
Perhaps she'll try jump out of the window in an attempt to go out of the house?

TS will be driven mad cause Aaron will come to visit the princess, whose stuck in a full leg cast!

TS will first-hand witness the amount of attention that Kristy get from not just aaron but all the guys because Kristy can only those high cut FBT shorts over the full leg cast. Everyone will be staring at those long legs and toes.
Old 25-07-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
HeiXiaoBai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping! Great story by TS !
Old 25-07-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
XinfernoX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story TS

( Click to show/hide )
I'm wondering if anyone is hiding outside the window
Old 25-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Taking the remaining moments of Lunch Time to reply some comments/feedback before my colleague comes back with the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTAss View Post
Very nice updates TS, thanks!!
Thanks for your support Bro SMRTAss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Such arousing updates here, more please.
I'm glad you approve, Bro otamay. Hope the following updates will continue to live up to expectations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
really like this nice story. look forward to your next update TS.
Thanks Bro meijipcc! Will try to update. Boss is out for meeting whole day today. When the cat is away.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
nice story TS, shall wait here for more updates.
Thank you for waiting around, Bro basfreak. Hope got chance later to fire off a few more updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeiXiaoBai View Post
Camping! Great story by TS !
Thanks for camping here Bro HeiXiaoBai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XinfernoX View Post
Interesting story TS

( Click to show/hide )
I'm wondering if anyone is hiding outside the window
I like where you are going with this, Bro XinfernoX. Let's see what happens next; our protagonist already KO and now snoring away

Quote:
Originally Posted by laser434 View Post
Awesome update once again, it's just my cast fetish going crazy. I'm just thinking how how Kristy will look, having a full leg cast encasing her long, toned leg. Hugging it high up her thigh and showing her nicely pedicured toes peeping out at the end of it.

( Click to show/hide )
Perhaps she'll try jump out of the window in an attempt to go out of the house?

TS will be driven mad cause Aaron will come to visit the princess, whose stuck in a full leg cast!

TS will first-hand witness the amount of attention that Kristy get from not just aaron but all the guys because Kristy can only those high cut FBT shorts over the full leg cast. Everyone will be staring at those long legs and toes.
Thanks for the points, Bro laser434!

You very interesting ideas; may I borrow these ideas for another story?

Old 25-07-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Taking the remaining moments of Lunch Time to reply some comments/feedback before my colleague comes back with the car.
Thanks for the points, Bro laser434!

You very interesting ideas; may I borrow these ideas for another story?
It'll be my honour if you wish to utilise them and expand on it!
Old 25-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me very much of Fatal Seductions by Douglas Lee

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1