The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 26-07-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
waterspout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story.. please keep coming
Old 26-07-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
PGAchampionship deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping! Great story by TS !
Old 26-07-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 7
ratwatlonat is a splendid one to beholdratwatlonat is a splendid one to beholdratwatlonat is a splendid one to beholdratwatlonat is a splendid one to beholdratwatlonat is a splendid one to beholdratwatlonat is a splendid one to beholdratwatlonat is a splendid one to beholdratwatlonat is a splendid one to behold

Amazing story!! Hoping to read more!!
Old 26-07-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 8
intelqantas has much to be proud ofintelqantas has much to be proud ofintelqantas has much to be proud ofintelqantas has much to be proud ofintelqantas has much to be proud ofintelqantas has much to be proud ofintelqantas has much to be proud ofintelqantas has much to be proud ofintelqantas has much to be proud ofintelqantas has much to be proud of

Looking forward to more updates to this exciting story
Old 26-07-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
GreenWitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this story TS, please keep going..
Old 26-07-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laser434 View Post
It'll be my honour if you wish to utilise them and expand on it!
The pleasure would be mine, Bro laser434 but need to complete both my stories first. Wait kena complain. Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Reminds me very much of Fatal Seductions by Douglas Lee
Really? Got any online version I can read, Bro zendra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Sure thing Bro Cash8877. Hope I can squeeze in a few sentence in a bit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterspout View Post
Nice story.. please keep coming
Thanks for the compliment Bro waterspout!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGAchampionship View Post
Camping! Great story by TS !
Thanks for continued camping Bro PGAchampionship. Don't worry, unlike Huawei never keep their promise to sell $54 phone, I will update this thread. Promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratwatlonat View Post
Amazing story!! Hoping to read more!!
Sure thing Bro ratwatlonat! Trying to squeeze an update shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelqantas View Post
Looking forward to more updates to this exciting story
Thanks for the support, Bro intelqantas. Will try to update soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenWitch View Post
Enjoying this story TS, please keep going..
I'm glad you enjoy, Sis GreenWitch.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 26-07-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"Fuck!" I cursed. Deep down inside I wanted to be fucked hard by a man. Any man. As long as he had a decent dick and knew what he was doing. I took another swig of drink. Somehow it tasted a bit 'off'; it must be the pussy juice mixed with Vodka, mixed with lime. I started laughing. The kick must be taking effect. I emptied my glass. I felt my lungs on fire. I used my hands to rub my chest, as if it would help to extinguish the invisible flames. Instead, they made my nipples more erect and I felt even more horny.

I turned off all the lights and laid on my daughter's little bed. I was losing my fight with the Zz Monster; I drifted off to sleep.
I didn't know how long I slept but when I woke up, the room felt warm. I must have dozed off; forgot to close the window and turn on the AC. I had expected to get a huge headache from the vodka I drank but strangely I felt ok. In fact, I felt 'wide awake'! That's something new?

It must be the comfortable bed; If I had known Kristy's bed was so comfortable, I would have punished her more often and sleep in it. My husband really spoils his only daughter. The Nile Valley Egyptian cotton bed sheet that he buys for Kristy were of the highest quality; it caressed my naked skin like a silken lover. I felt my nipples swell up as I tossed and turned. My nipples started throbbing so hard that they ached badly. Kristy's bra must be too tight for me; afterall, it was made for a younger girl with smaller, more modest breasts. I chuckled as I unhooked the bra to release my twin peaks.

Once released from their prison, air rushed towards my nipples, sending sensations throughout my body. I stretched myself causing the beaded thong underwear between my ass cheeks to brush against my vagina. I touched my privates and found that the stimulation made it wet. Instinctively, I raised my hips and pulled the panties off and threw them to the floor.

I suddenly felt so lonely. I wish there was someone to hug and to hold. It's not just about being horny; not about getting fucked until I was spent. It's an emptiness that I feel inside of me. I wanted something more; perhaps companionship? I started to sob. I wanted to get out of bed. Where's Kristy? I want to hug her and tell her that 'mummy loves her' and that she means a lot to me also, even though I am not her biological mother.

I grabbed the life-sized teddy bear and started to cry. Then I noticed a figure standing in the shadows.

"Baby you are back already?" I asked. I thought that I would be angry with him but all that anger gave way to my loneliness; all I wanted now was my husband to hold me, hug me and take my loneliness away.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental

Last edited by SerflySGR; 27-07-2019 at 01:44 AM.
Old 26-07-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
erhai is a Helpful and Caring Samstererhai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome story, please keep going...
Old 26-07-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
PreciousEarth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 27-07-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by erhai View Post
Awesome story, please keep going...
Thanks for the support Bro erhai! Whole family is asleep. Will try to put in a post before I go to bed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousEarth View Post
Nice update TS
Thanks for sticking around. Bro PreciousEarth!

Old 27-07-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
I suddenly felt so lonely. I wish there was someone to hug and to hold. It's not just about being horny; not about getting fucked until I was spent. It's an emptiness that I feel inside of me. I wanted something more; perhaps companionship? I started to sob. I wanted to get out of bed. Where's Kristy? I want to hug her and tell her that 'mummy loves her' and that she means a lot to me also, even though I am not her biological mother.

I grabbed the life-sized teddy bear and started to cry. Then I noticed a figure standing in the shadows.

"Baby you are back already?" I asked. I thought that I would be angry with him but all that anger gave way to my loneliness; all I wanted now was my husband to hold me, hug me and take my loneliness away.
"Baby?" I called out again. The shadow moved. "Your phone went to voicemail cos you were on the plane and you had to off your phone, right? You wanted to surprise me right, baby?" I asked again. This time the dark shadow moved slowly towards me.

"Come and hold me, darling." I coaxed as I stretched out my hand to hand onto him. My husband had a habit of just lying next to me rolling off to sleep, leaving me 'hanging there'. Pangs of jealousy filled me as I thought about the younger girls sucking him dry. That must be why he didn't want to touch me; he was already spent and he did not want to be caught firing blanks.

"Baby? Aww come on!" I pouted.

I didn't have to say any more because, without a word, he pounced on me; my husband was practically on top of me. His hand touched my leg and moved up to my knee. Then, in one swift motion, he swung over and knelt between her feet. He bent down and planted a wet kiss on my stomach; another landed on my belly button and before I knew it, his tongue slipped inside.

"Oh! Where did you learn this from, you naughty boy?" I asked before my body became alive with newfound sensations. He kept quiet; his kissing moving down.

"Guilty, is it?" I taunted him, "Is that's why you keep quiet? You've been fucking some young cunt is it?" I was surprised I actually confronted him. It must be the alcohol or perhaps it was too emotional a day for me.

My husband kept his silence and instead he spread my legs roughly and began kissing my inner thighs. My body tensed up with anticipation. My husband loved it when I sucked his cock but he always refused to eat me. He said that a woman's vagina was like a sponge which could collect germs and diseases so no matter how I implored him, he would never even give it a lick. The most he would go was to insert his finger before he penetrated me.

"What are you going to do huh?" it was a rhetorical question that needed no answering. He was probably teasing me; probably playing some perverse game of making the wife beg to be put out of her misery?

"Baby! I......" My voice rose an octave as his kisses fell on my vaginal lips. His long-wet tongue quickly worked its way between them. Where did he learn to do this? Tears welled up in my eyes. Some fucking bitch must have shown him such pleasure that he was willing to eat pussy and now, in her absence, he was eating mine. But who was I to protest?

It felt good and I didn't want it to stop. But he stopped.

"No! Don't stop!" I shouted. I slapped his shoulders.

Giving me a few light licks, he used his tongue to tease me, as if to coax me into begging.

"Baby, don't like this. Please?" I heard myself whimper, "just eat me! You are doing such a good job so far. Please! I don't care where you have been and what you have done. Please! Just, for once, tongue fuck me, please!" I pleaded.

Like a man possessed, he plunged back in. His sudden attack took me by surprise and instinctively, I gripped his big strong shoulders tightly. Encouraged by my reaction, he began to lap me with greater ferocity. I felt wave after wave of pleasure until some floodgate inside of me just snapped open and I gripped on his shoulders even tighter.

"Baby! Fuck! I'm...... Ah!!! Ah!!! Ahhh!!!" I didn't have the chance to complete my sentence; my body took over and I began to thrust my hips uncontrollably. I forgot when was the last time I felt so good?

Last edited by SerflySGR; 27-07-2019 at 02:30 AM.
Old 27-07-2019, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
"Baby, don't like this. Please?" I heard myself whimper, "just eat me! You are doing such a good job so far. Please! I don't care where you have been and what you have done. Please! Just, for once, tongue fuck me, please!" I pleaded.

Like a man possessed, he plunged back in. His sudden attack took me by surprise and instinctively, I gripped his big strong shoulders tightly. Encouraged by my reaction, he began to lap me with greater ferocity. I felt wave after wave of pleasure until some floodgate inside of me just snapped open and I gripped on his shoulders even tighter.

"Baby! Fuck! I'm...... Ah!!! Ah!!! Ahhh!!!"[ I didn't have the chance to complete my sentence; my body took over and I began to thrust my hips uncontrollably. I forgot when was the last time I felt so good?
Recovering from my orgasm, my hands moved up his cheeks and into his hair. It felt different. He must have cut his hair. It was short. Very short; almost military style. Without giving me a chance to rest, his tongue buried itself deeper into my vagina. I jolted in surprise and I gripped his head tighter as his tongue burrowed even deeper.

Suddenly I felt his fingers clamp down over my sensitive nipples. I yelped in surprise and nearly ripped the hair out of his head. Muscular arms had encircled my thighs as his tongue lapped at my dripping pussy. His hands had come up to my breasts, squeezing my erect nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, jerking on them, rougher than usual.

I've never seen him be this aggressive before but I loved it. I love it when he acted like a man instead of barking orders from his high horse. My body gave way to his licking and my pelvis bucked up into his thrusting tongue. I think I had another orgasm as I started panting, gasping for breath, seeing stars in the dark room.

I swear it must have been the alcohol; I will die an alcoholic if it could make me this high every time. I was about to open my mouth when the kisses started moving up her belly again. They paused beneath one of her breasts.

"Argh!" I groaned in frustration. Why did he have to stop? Why was he teasing me?

Then, without warning, his hot tongue pushed out of his lips and licked up my large breast until it found my nipple. The sudden 'attack' made my body writhed uncontrollably as his tongue flicked over her nipple before sucking the entire tip into his lips. I nearly had another orgasm just by having my nipple sucked. Strangely, the bed felt smaller than usual. Oh yes, I was in Kristy's room.

I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted more than licking. I wanted more than sucking. I wanted to be fucked; I needed his dick inside of me. My hands reached out and grabbed his back. It felt like I had grabbed a hard brick wall instead of the usual folds of fats.

"Baby, fuck me! Fuck me Baby" I rambled "Fuck me! Fuck me now!" Usually I was the one teasing my husband; I was the one 'in control'. I remember how he used to whimper and beg me to suck him off. And yet today, the roles were reversed and I hear myself begging to be penetrated like some wanton slut. I never knew how good it felt to be put in your place.

I felt a hard head of a nightstick pushed into my thigh. What was that? Was he a baton? I struggled. I didn't want to end up bruised.

"No! Stop it!" I protested. "No toys!"

The big, hard baton slid up over my pussy hair until the head pushed over her belly button.

"Baby, it's too big! Don't stick it inside of me, please!" I pleaded.

But my pleas fell on deaf ears as he spread open my legs; wide enough so that his hips could slide between my thighs. That wasn't a toy; somehow my husband seemed to grown a great big horse cock!

I gasped as the huge staff slid down my crotch until the head positioned itself between her legs. The tip of his cock felt like it was as big as a golf ball.

"It too big!" I heard myself say, "please be more gentle!" as he pushed his hard dick into my pussy.

I felt my pussy walls stretch wider to accommodate his girth. I began to instinctively open my legs wider than normal so that I could wrapped around his ass.

Yet, something felt wrong. Everything felt out of proportion. Either my husband had grown in size or I have shrunk. As I laid there trying to make sense of everything, my husband rotated his hips, trying to work his new and improved penis deeper into my wet pussy.

I envisioned my husband standing over my naked body, popping a handful of blue pills. Or maybe he went for some Ancient Chinese acupuncture? Whatever he had done, his penis felt good. His cock shaft was scraping every nerve ending in my pussy and now it felt like it was reaching new territory.

Then it occurred to me that my husband wasn't supposed to be home until next week. The bed was smaller; I'm in Kristy's bedroom while Kristy was sleeping in my bed.

"You are not my husband!"

Last edited by SerflySGR; 30-07-2019 at 06:49 PM.
Old 27-07-2019, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 27-07-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Waiting with bated breath for the next installment!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1