The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I caught my wife heavy petting with a man. A man I know. The thought of her being toouched by other men keeps appearing on my mind until I cry all the time and am suicidal. I love my wife very much. I am very hurt by what she did. I have never felt so hurt in my life before. She is in her mid 40s. I am 42. What should I do?

Forgive her and carry on and try to forget?
Divorce her?
We have two kids.
They already had sex. And she will do it again.
But she won't admit it.

Start planning for divorce and gather evidence of her infidelity. Stop paying for bills. And downgrade your job or go jobless. You will need it to gain sympathy points in the divorce.
Old 15-08-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, time for u to get better woman... find one younger and prettier looking one and make her jealous... U can do better bro, just divorce her
Old 16-08-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

The most anal are those guys who play with other ppl’s wife. Why touch and mess with other ppl’s wife? Really cb one
Old 16-08-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
And downgrade your job or go jobless. You will need it to gain sympathy points in the divorce.
Why dun you yourself downgrade your job or be jobless, then try applying for MSF financial assistance?
Old 16-08-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Why dun you yourself downgrade your job or be jobless, then try applying for MSF financial assistance?

Have you ever fought an acrimonious divorce before?
Old 16-08-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
The most anal are those guys who play with other ppl’s wife. Why touch and mess with other ppl’s wife? Really cb one
As much as I agree with you, unless the man is equally bonded by marriage, I must also point out that the woman who is supposed to uphold the sanctity of her marriage holds more responsibility to the infidelity.

No matter how bad it was, unless her husband was unfaithful first, there's no excuse to have an affair. This reminds me of how I came to SBF when a goody two shoe found it reasonable to lurk in the dark side.
Old 18-08-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

bro TS still got cheong or not?
even HJ from MLs during massage specials counted.
that's the male equivalent of having a cunt played, right?
Old 19-08-2020, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
bro TS still got cheong or not?
even HJ from MLs during massage specials counted.
that's the male equivalent of having a cunt played, right?
Don’t have leh. That is why feel so betrayed.
Old 20-08-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bro, let me share with you as a 过来人 on what works for me.

Do you still love her yet you can't forgive her? Find out what you need her to do to gain back your trust. Communicate with her. Both hands must clap to make this broken relationship work.

If she complies to whatever is stated above, then if you still think she's "worthy" then you guys can be together. I can't judge her worthiness for you. You're the judge yourself.

If she's still up to her nonsense, then ask yourself where's your threshold? How low you want yourself to be? There must be a limit to how much nonsense you'll tolerate from her. Divorce is painful and expensive. Even more painful if you have kids and matrimonial house. But if it needs to be done, just do it.

Life doesn't gets any lower when you're cuckold, divorced, broke (Fuck Women's Charter!) and with kids in tow.

But what's the most important is rediscovering yourself and learning to love yourself. Treat yourself better. Be selfish and only reciprocate love (Family, friends, lovers). Don't lose yourself. It may take a while (Months? Years? Men sucks at breakups). But at the end of the day, I promise you, you'll be okay with whatever decision you choose. Just make sure that you do it with a clear mind and good thoughts.
Old 20-08-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential

How old is that adulterer? Why didn't you beat him up? You have every right to.
Old 21-08-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
I think he is about 47. I had wanted to chop him up. I had confronted him before things got serious to stop meeting my wife and he agreed and promised but he did it behind my back. Asshole. I did not chop him up only because I need to think for my kids. They cannot do without me.
Old 24-08-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
till now still have the urge to make that guy pay dearly for his lust.
dick itchy go and pay for sex. to mess with others' wives is very immoral.
Old 24-08-2020, 05:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
till now still have the urge to make that guy pay dearly for his lust.
dick itchy go and pay for sex. to mess with others' wives is very immoral.
I'm afraid you're casting blame on the wrong party.

If your wife just said "NO" to his advances all would be well. She happily responded despite the fact that she's married to you so what does that say about her morality?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-08-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

If your wife just said "NO" to his advances all would be well. She happily responded despite the fact that she's married to you so what does that say about her morality?
Agree on this.

The fact TS is so angry means he loves her dearly. No point ranting here. Go salvage your relationship with her. You've all the advices you need.
Old 24-08-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Then again if he didn’t try then my wife wouldn’t have a chance to do it right?
The proximate cause is always the person who suggested it and had the motive.
My wife is of course at fault but that guy gave her a chance to make the mistake.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1