The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Re: My Sexperience

Support support. !!!
Do continue please and thanks TS 🙏🏼
Old 16-10-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha... yes Ms Michelle... hilarious !
Interesting escape !
Old 16-10-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Code word is Ms Michelle, cheers!
Old 17-10-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

Well, as for Miss Michelle (again, not real name), is one of two chers that I have years of fling with, will share more on Miss Michelle in posts to come. Now back to Jane...
Old 17-10-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

The Next Day...

As it was Saturday, I woke up late as usual. Looking at my alarm clock, it was just past 1030am. Getting off my bed, realised having morning wood.

I adjusted my boxers and dressed up in my home clothes, went to the living room. It was unusually quiet, I wondered where my family had gone to. Until I saw the note on the fridge and I realised it's my 2nd elder sister's awards ceremony - I gasped as I have forgotten entirely. Nevertheless, my family told me to settle lunch on my own and they won't be back until 3 or 4 pm...

House phone then start to ring, and I picked up. It was Jane, as I started to have a wide grin...

Victor: What are you doing right now?
Jane: Thinking about you.
Victor: Oh...
Jane: Yes, have been thinking about you since last night.

I laughed sheepishly and my face was instantly flushing...

Victor: I was wondering do you want to meet for lunch later? My family is out again and have time till later mid-afternoon...

Suddenly, I heard some sounds rather than my own. It took a few seconds to realise it was Jane's deep breathing...

Jane's breathing grew faster. I could hear it clearly through my home cordless phone. I was back in my room then, laying back against my headrest on my bed.

That was when I listened carefully as short moans from Jane echoed in my ear. My morning wood started to twitch in agreement. And I could hear the push of Jane's breathing on the other end of the line, as though her mouth was pressed close to the receiver...

Victor: Jane, are you...
Jane: Vic, I need you inside me later... For now, will you take your hand and stroke your thick cock for me?

My voice started to tremble, I realised Jane was playing herself as I removed my bottoms. The slow, seductive sound of Jane's voice intensified the moment.

Jane: Now continue to stroke your cock, take the other hand to play with your balls...

My body quivered as I stroked my already-hardened cock. I placed the cordless phone on speaker mode.

Victor: What are you wearing?
Jane: Nothing... I am naked for you right now...

My cock twitched again as I swallowed hard...

Jane: Pretend you're with me now. I want to tell you what we would do.

Jane continued with her sexy and husky tone: If you are here, I will lick your lips, your cock and your balls. I'd lick you everywhere

Jane moaned a little: I'm fucking myself right here, tell me what you are doing...

I started to stroke my manhood with more intensity.

Victor: Slapping your face with my cock!
Jane: I'm sucking your cock right now. Oh yeah, I'm sucking you good. I want you to fuck my mouth like you're fucking my pussy.

The sound of Jane's voice drove me wild. So much so, I didn't care whether my family are back at home now or not. I needed to cum so badly now. More strain built on my balls as I stroke my cock, playing my balls as hard as I can. Jane can hear my moans and quicken breathing that I was cumming soon.....

Jane: That's it, baby. Hmmmmm... just let it out. Cum for me, Vic! Just cum right now, I want to hear you cumming!

I could almost see stars as I moaned out loudly on the bed. I had cum. And I took some very deep breaths to collect myself, after having a great climax out of awesome phone sex with Jane. I had so many of my firsts with Jane...

Jane: Sounds like somebody had cummed..

I could barely get my words out as I took in more breaths.

Victor: Yeah, I did. Woah, that was quite an experience.
Jane: Well, this is real. You must have waited so long for this. Now I see a new side of Vic...
Victor: I guess so.
Jane: So you want to meet me for lunch?
Victor (looking at my watch, it was almost 11.30am): Yup, its a joy to be with you.
Jane: You have the change from last night taxi right? Just take a taxi to Blk X Hougang Ave X, I will meet you downstairs outside Lift Lobby X at 12noon
Victor: Sure, see you in a while.

I ended my call, showered, changed, left a note for family, and called for a taxi. Soon, I was on my way....
Old 17-10-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Remind me of the jap lady who called me randomly last time .. also phone sex
Old 17-10-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Remind me of the jap lady who called me randomly last time .. also phone sex
This story also must hear.. intetesting.. random?
Old 17-10-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
This story also must hear.. intetesting.. random?
Many years ago .. got to know this married jap lady online but never see her face and she dun Wan to meet up ... and her number is private so only she will call me and later on I realise she also call other guys also cos she call me other guy names sometimes lol .. always when she horny n wanna mast

After some time , she din call anymore
Old 17-10-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very juicy update TS, camping for more!
Old 17-10-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Thanks and appreciate for support!

Continuing:

As I was on the taxi, a lot of thoughts were crossing my mind, especially in this newfound relationship. It didn't take too long before I arrived at the destination at about 12noon. Initially, I thought it was just a normal HDB block as I waited at the lift lobby.

Soon, the lift came down, and Jane stepped out of the lift. I'd admit that I got blew away by her appearance. She dressed in a dark blue nightgown, knee-length, with lace trim. With it, was a sheer dark black robe with long sleeves and a ribbon tie at the waist.

Victor (gasped): You came down in this dressing?
Jane (sticking out her tongue with a wink): Yup, come with me.

She then reached for my hand and led me inside of the lift, the doors closed soon. She pressed on the 12th floor, and soon the lift slowly goes up. Those days, there weren't any CCTVs in the lift yet...

Jane stepped closer to me so that her B-cup blossoms were pressing against my chest. I'd already felt my manhood getting wet from the pre-cum, barely an hour after the last cum via phone sex with Jane.

Jane gave her killer smile again: I want you to be inside me and make love together if you're willing and interested. Based on your cock twitching now, you're very interested...

Victor (wrapping my arms around Jane): Interested and willing, Jane. Very interested and very willing.

I lowered my face until our lips were touching, and we were interrupted by lift bell sounding - we have reached the 12th floor. Thinking that it's a public lift landing, I attempted to part away from Jane. Jane still held close to me. As the lift door open, I realised the outside pathway only led to one HDB unit. I then looked around, and realised its a mansionette, her parents must be extremely well-to-do with another private residence near to Changi Airport.

Jane obviously already familiar with her home layout, she continued to lead me to the doorstep and resumed kissing me back. After a few seconds, she pressed her tongue between my lips and met mine. Jane was doing this, as she slotted a key into the door lock.

Our hands slid up and down our bodies, as we entered the mansionette together. When our lips parted, she pushed the door and it was locked.

Jane: My parents are away until evening.
I nodded in response.

Jane then slid her hands around me and loosened my jeans. Soon I was half-naked with my manhood exposed right in front of her, in the living room. Jane began to rub my cock. I then took off my shirt, Jane grabbed it with another hand and kneel on my tugged shirt as a form of support, in front of me.

My erection was bouncing up and down in front of her face, Jane then caught my cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth. She gently kissed the tip, then tilted it up, and licked along its length. She took the tip between her lips and licked around the tip in a circular motion. I was looking at her with adore, as I caressed her black silky hair and enjoying her hot slender figure in the nightwear. I managed to untie her robe and took it off, Jane was now only in this sleeping nightgown with narrow shoulder straps. Jane's nipples were perking through the silk material, as I caressed her breast - it was such a wonderful way to enjoy her blossoms while getting my cock getting sucked by Jane.

I then took Jane's head in my hands and moaned lightly.

Victor: Careful, Jane. Otherwise, it will only be a blowjob. I want to fill something else with this.

Jane tipped her head back, letting the tip of my cock slip from her lips between.

Jane: I want something filled with this too...

Jane led me to the sofa, and said, "Sit."
I sat down; Jane also prepared a condom in advance and took the small box from her school bag.

Jane: After the call earlier, I rushed to get the condom and had the pill already
Victor (caressing her hair again) : Thanks, I do my best to make you feel comfy.

Jane then proceeds to cap my cock, as she rolled the condom over my manhood. We were both trembling in excitement

She pulled the nightgown up to her waist and straddled my thighs.

Jane: Slide forward a little.

I did, and Jane lowered herself until she was positioned just above the head of my cock. With one hand holding the gown, she took my cock in her other hand, then lowered herself into it slowly...

The whole first-time sensation was out of the world for both of us. Both of us were savouring this moment. We could feel one another's warmth and wetness, as I slid into her. Jane slid down a little, then raised up a bit. Then down again, a bit further. Jane was breathing hard, with a little catch in her breath as she went down each time.

Jane kept going until my entire cock disappeared inside her wet pussy. She let go of the gown, putting her arms around my neck and pulled herself close.

Jane: This feels so good, Vic. I so love having you inside me. I so love having sex with you

Jane was already in sweats, with face blushing in red. So was I, as I was enjoying every single second of it.

Victor: Oh Jane.... You are so beautiful and sexy...

Jane raised herself up a bit and then lowered herself again.

Jane: Fuck me, Vic! Fuck me hard! Fill me with your cock and make me your slave! Do me fast and hard!

Victor: You're asking for it, slut!

I started raising my hips to meet her movements. It did not really take long for both of us, since we were horny teenagers desperately wanting to fulfil our sexual desires. Our breaths got more ragged, our moans getting louder and longer, echoing through the entire mansionette; our up-and-down motions faster. Jane started to twitch a little, just as I frenched her deeply as we both felt the first shot of sperm leave the end of my cock, into the condom. She then buried her face in my shoulder, and I could hear her muffled scream as she came. We moaned together in pure bliss and pleasure.....

Last edited by xxx_OrOcO_xxx; 17-10-2020 at 11:35 PM.
Old 17-10-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz +14 for Jane being a good girl, cheers!

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 17-10-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Jane seems very experienced, did she have many bf before this ?
Old 17-10-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Short answer: Putting on my hat for background checks, she didn't have any previous bfs before me... Yea, I did ask Jane on her skills, she is a smart chick that learned very fast purely by reading up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Jane seems very experienced, did she have many bf before this ?
Old 17-10-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Thanks! Jane is also a highly intelligent girl too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Upz +14 for Jane being a good girl, cheers!
Old 18-10-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post
Thanks! Jane is also a highly intelligent girl too...
Upz +20 for nice Jane.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1