The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Mother and daughter

Wow, good story bro. Keep going.
Old 16-11-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good story bro... waiting for your next update...
Old 04-12-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
After she finished rinsing her mouth, I whispered to her ear that its my turn to service her.Carried her out of the washroom and threw her onto her bed,making her fall awkwardly.Pinky still stood aside and shook her head but i saw she did giggle a bit.I placed Mandy in the doggie position and ordered her to prone like just now in my office. She did as told and she automatically lifted her own ass up.I praised her to be a good gal and waved at Pinky to move closer to have a look.

Pinky tiptoed very slowly to the edge of the bed and she saw there were hand marks on Mandy's ass.I smiled at her and showed her why,I gave Mandy's ass a few smacks and Pinky nodded to show that she understood.Just then Mandy asked why do I still smack her when she is a good gal,I said bcos she didnt lift her ass high enough.She thought I meant it and lifted her ass even higher,pinning her own face onto her bed.I slowly opened her ass crack until it showed her asshole and I pointed to Pinky to have a look.Pinky did and she was shocked,but I gave her a "Wait" sign.

I asked Mandy loudly why her asshole was broken and she lifted her face to answer me truthfully this time without lying.She said it was the negro and he did it right here at this bed.I probed again and asked who else had ass fucked her and she replied in no time an ang mo,another Hong Kong man and Me.Pinky heard that and she shook her head in disgust,then she pointed her finger at me, asking me i did that too but I lied to her by shaking my head. I scolded Mandy why she did not tell me about the ang mo and the hong kong man,she said she forgot.So I got her to tell me everything and she did.

Ang mo guy was someone she met at a bar in Lan Kwai Fong.She said he was actually the bf of her good friend,and they had a huge fight in the bar and her best friend just stomped off leaving her bf and her alone. Later they drank together and the ang mo brought her back to his apartment.Pinky continued to shake her head after hearing her mother did something wrong.I asked Mandy what about the Hong Kong guy,she said he is Pinky's ex bf,who is only 22 years old.Pinky was really shocked to hear that and she wanted to stomp out of Mandy's room but I stopped her.I decided to caress Mandy's ass and ass crack so that Mandy is not aware of what is happening behind her.She started to moan softly as I went to tickle her asshole.She just yell out loud that she wanted me to lick it so she can get high.Pinky could not believe what she heard and she kept shaking her head.
I whispered into Pinky's ear that she should watch me torture her mom but she shook her head and walked towards the edge of the bed and scolded her Mother for being a bitch! Mandy had a rude shock when she saw Pinky and she buried her face on the bed without speaking a word.

Pinky then asked me to leave and I did.
Old 04-12-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

A few days passed and I did not receive any messages or calls from either Mandy or Pinky, and Pinky tendered her resignation, so I thought its over for me with the mother and daughter. However it was not.

I bumped into Mandy at Ce La Vi one Friday night when I met up with my friends there to chill.Saw her dancing sexily with some guys and I just watched from my side.She was again dressed in her sexy dress with deep cleavage clearly seen, obviously not wearing any bra again. Those guys,all angmos, were busy rubbing her, hands roaming around, but she didnt seem to resist, so I just continued to watch and not approached her.

I continued to drink with my friends and didnt really paid attention to her anymore. I went to the washroom and bumped into the guys who were dancing with her. Overheard them talking about Mandy and discussing where to bring her to next. I just finished my business and left the washroom,laughing to myself that this time Mandy siao liao, sure kena fucked by these guys jiat lat.

When I stepped out of the gents, I bumped into Mandy straight in the face, she looked surprise for a while before lashing out at me for what happened in her house. I just smiled and she continued to scold me,citing that the bald guy had left her and now she has no financial support. When she requested me to pay her for her losses, those guys stepped out of the gents and she immediately changed attitude. She was so gentle to them and she quickly ushered them away, Bitch! Haha
Old 04-12-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

When I got back to my friends,they were already getting drunk so everyone suggested to call it a day. So we parted and I continued to hang around to check on Mandy.(actually wanted to see whether can get to fuck her again since I was getting horny).

But there was no chance left for me. She was surrounded by those 3 angmos who were all enjoying themselves with her. I walked to the bar counter and saw her with them at the rear end of the bar counter. She was leaning back on one guy,while another guy was standing in front of her dancing with her. The third guy was standing next to the guy whom she was leaning on,and I saw his hand creeping up her thigh. She looked drunk and didnt seem to mind at all. Soon the guy dancing in front of her started to french kiss with her, the guy behind her slipped his hand into the cleavage part of her dress,presumably cupping her breasts and caressing her nipples. I could see the third guy's hand crept up under her dress. All these actions were not stopped by her and she was enjoying them but I could not take it anymore and I walked over to stop them.
Old 05-12-2020, 04:12 AM
Samster

They were all shocked to see me, especially Mandy! I told the guys Mandy is my gf,(trying to scare them off),but the bitch denied that and even claimed she doesnt know me. The guys ignored me and led Mandy out of the place, but I followed them. They were so quick and I lost them in no time. But just when I lost hope and decided to head home, I found them walking towards the riverside near the Singapore Flyer while I was driving past the bridge. Decided to drive around The Flyer to check them out. Parked my car at the Flyer and walked along the riverside to look for them.

From far, I can hear their voices shouting and yelling in joy as they walked further and further in. I zoomed in on my anti clockwise direction and saw 4 tiny figures straight in front. Picked up speed to catch up and eventually I did. Saw them carrying Mandy over their shoulder and passing her around while they walked further in. She did not put up any struggle at all and let them passed around carrying her over their shoulder,hands placed firmly on her ass while carrying her, vision of me doing that to her came back. I followed them from the top of the slope,not wanting them to discover me,and they eventually stopped at the end of the riverside. It was quite dark as there was only 1 lamp post situated at the end of the railing,but definitely a good spot for romance or intimacy as its very quiet and deep in. I stood behind a tree at the top watching them at the riverside. They wete still passing her around and carrying her around,helping themselves to touch her everywhere, yet she still did not resist.

After each of them had took the opportunities to touch her,one of the guy put her down and she was like gushing,trying to act cute,a 40 plus year old auntie trying to act like an innocent girl.

One of the guys suddenly swept her off her feet and pretended to throw her over the railing into the river. This got her panicked and she began to scream and pleaded him to put her back down.I could see she was clinging onto him very tightly for fear of dropping into the river. He carried her over the railing and she kept begging her and this time she struggled by kicking her legs furiously,preventing to be thrown into the river. The other 2 guys just stood there laughing.

When the guy eventually put her down on her feet, she was shivering very badly, suffering from fear of dropping into the river.All 3 guys started laughing heartily at her state,and after she composed herself,she began chasing after one another trying to stop them from laughing at her. One of the guy climbed up the railing and sat on it. She went up to him and slapped his chest even though he wasnt the one who carried her over the railing.He let her slapped his chest continuously and he waved at the 2 guys. It was time for action.
Old 05-12-2020, 05:25 AM
Samster

The guy sitting on the railing stopped her from hitting him and lifted her face up to face him. Saw him whispering something to her,which I could not hear. But I assume its to ask her to kiss him,as she nodded her head and tiptoed to the level where their lips locked together. They kissed in that position and the other 2 guys began to take other actions.

One of the guys went to stand behind her and rubbed her ass.She did not resist,just enjoying her kiss with the other guy. The third guy took video of them. Then he exchanged position with the guy behind Mandy, but he knelt down behind her and slowly flipped the end of her dress up, revealing her bare bum with just a tiny gstring in her ass crack. He took no time in pulling down her tiny gstring to her ankle. He helped her to remove her heels and then pulled out the tiny gstring. He threw the gstring towards the guy who was taking video,and he did the pervertic stuff of smelling it and videoing it.He later put her gstring over his head. This guy is sick. Meanwhile,Mandy was not aware of what happened as she was engrossed in her kissing with the guy on the railing. The guy kneeling down started to kiss her ass and then she stopped her kissing and turned her head backwards to look at the other guy. But she did not stop him. She just looked at the guy who kissed her and wanted to kiss some more. But the guy came off the railing and switched place with the videoing guy. But instead of sitting on the railing, he just whispered to his friend and both went ahead to Mandy. When Mandy saw her gstring on the guy's head,she wanted to snatched it back from his head but the other guy stopped her by asking her to smile at the video. She also did and also put on a slutty face to the video. Then the guy with the phone asked her whether she wanted to strip naked herself or they stripped her. She said she doesnt want both but he asked her again can they see her naked, she said Ok! But she also wanted to see them naked. I think she thought they were joking as they were in the public but she was wrong. The other guy signalled to the guy kissing her ass and the 2 guys kissed her on both sides of her cheeks and began touching her,rubbing her,making her horny and high, and slowly removed her dress over head and threw it over the railing. Indeed she was braless but she had nipple tips on her nipples. They each removed the nipple tips on each nipple and i think they were shocked to see her big dark nipples as they shouted wow its so black! She used her arm to cover over her breasts and nipples,they wasted no effort to remove the arm down and the other guy began to move closer to her to video her breasts.They began to rotate to suck her breasts and licked her nipples and also filmed the whole process,all the time asking her questions, giving her no time to react.

Mandy was horny in no time and she just take whatever comes her way.One guy kissed with her and asked her to strip him while the other guy just sandwiched her from behind fondling her breasts,while the other just filmed. He took her expressions in and she started to moan gradually.After she stripped the first guy, she grabbed his erected cock and shouted oh my god. Then she turned around to strip the other guy while the naked guy used his cock to caress her ass crack. I know she was very high already based on her gradual moans and expression. Then after stripping the 2nd guy, she went to the 3rd guy to strip him, and the other guy wasted no time in putting his cock against her ass crack. Soon all 4 of them were naked and she was comparing their cock sizes. With the video on,they took turns to explore her body, and they began to ask her sexual questions,like have she done 4some before,or gang banged before and when was the last time she got fucked and how many guys have sucked her nipples before. Once again she lied,(as usual), and gave fake answers. Then they told her if shes truthful,they will be gentle to her,if not they will give her a rough time and will send the video of her to all their friends. She dared to say she was telling nothing but the truth.

One of the guys asked her why there was a guy who claimed to be her bf at ce la vi just now( which is me)? She replied I was just someone whos trying my best to get into her pants. Nabei trying to act innocent! I think they didnt buy it as one of them said to give her another chance to tell the truth. She still insisted what she said is the truth. So they asked another question which took her by surprise as she struggled to come out with an answer.They asked her for her age and whether is she married. She said she is 36 and no she is single. So one of the guy went to grab her handbag and took out her passport and it indicated she is born in 1973,which means shes 47! She got caught with her lies and she kept defending herself by saying shes 36 every year. They decided not to pursue further and ordered her to go to the railing instead. She listened and walked towards the railing before one of the guys swept her feet off the ground again and hung her body over the railing. One of them wrapped her both arms over the railings while another opened her legs wide and opened her ass crack till he saw her asshole, the other as usual filming the process. Then both guys who saw her asshole yelled holy shit!
Old 08-12-2020, 01:23 AM
Samster

All of them laughed at her and taunted her,but she still had the guts to laugh together with them. At first I wanted to call the police to catch these 4 naked people, but later decided not to,as I wanted to see Mandy get gang banged by them, since she said Im a nobody to her.

The 3 guys wasted no time in savouring her asshole and actions started. Mandy was just like a puppet being ordered around,and they really fucked her hard and strong. The guy who doggied her pumped her so hard that I could hear the loud piak piak sound from my side.Before she could even moaned, one of them stuffed his cock into her mouth and did a mouth fuck. The other just did the filming. They rotate among one another and soon Mandy got her climax by screaming "oh my god,im coming". And she erupted into a very loud moan till i believe people far away can hear. Sad to say,it did not happen when i fucked her before.

The guys did not let her rest even though she came. They fucked her in many positions and she could only moaned in ecstacy and enjoyment. I could only stood there watching them have fun. And they really took a long time to fuck her hard. These angmos really can fuck long. They eventually took turns to fuck her asshole and that made her climax the second time. But the guys still did not stop!
Old 10-12-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Oppenhaimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. Mandy kena jialat jialat
Old 22-12-2020, 04:50 AM
Samster

They made her kneel down in front of them and took turns to mouth fuck her. 3 fucking long cocks pumping her mouth till they were coming and they took turns to shoot their cum inside her mouth. They insisted she swallowed each of their cum then they pulled out their cocks out of her mouth. She did as told and looked up at them with admiration. Then one of the guy pulled her up by pulling her hair and she screamed in pain,making the other 2 guys to laugh. They still did not stop torturing her.

This time they played SM on her. They ordered her to go over to the railing and she did. Then they tied her both hands to the railingswith her gstrings and one of the guys' underwear. One by one, they bent down behind her and bite her ass. That made her screamed and again they laughed. They kept asking whether she liked that and she still wanted to please them by saying she liked it. They followed it up by constantly taking turns to smack her ass with their hands and really hard smacking cos the sound of their smacking can be heard loud and clear from my side.
I liked what I saw,the bitch deserved it!

Once again, they asked her whether she liked that and this time she didnt reply but just nodded her head. They were not happy,so they used their mighty strength to smack her ass furiously..This time she replied that yeah she liked that,however she still foolishly provoked them that this kind of pain is nothing to her, is that all they can do? That made them do more!
Old 22-12-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

One of the guys went to get his belt from his pants on the ground and one by one they started to whip her ass with the belt. This time Mandy just bit her tongue hard without making a sound,it must be damn painful but she deserved it as she provoked them.They started to taunt her by constantly asking her again whether she liked to be whipped. She again wanted to please them by saying she loved it! I wonder what was in her brain and what she see in them! They continued to whip her till her whole ass was covered with whip marks and she started to shiver with her both legs trembling. Suddenly they started ti laugh out loud and I wondered what happened.

It was when one of the guys teased her that her urine was flowing out onto her legs that I knew she had peed. She kept quiet but her legs kept shivering and they untied her hands.She straight away dropped to the ground and they laughed at her state. They told her to get up and she tried but could not.It seemed both her legs were numb after the whipping. They threw her dress at her and she wanted to retrieve her gstring but one of the guys took it and threw into the river. He ordered her to dress up quickly without her gstring. She tried to but due to her weak legs,she kept dropping to the ground. The guys dressed up and they helped to put on her dress for her. She still wanted to put up a front when they asked her whether she is able to walk,but she could not. So one of the guys carried her up and walked out of the river walkway with the other 2 and they were chatting happily,totally ignoring Mandy. I followed them out from behind. When they walked to the Singapore flyer, the guy put her down and hailed a taxi for her. She still thought they were sending her home but nope,the guy put her into the taxi and closed the door, and walked off with the other two. The taxi then went off. Heard the guys joking about her and laughing, and I quickly walked to get my car. I want to go to Mandy's place to mock at her!
Old 22-12-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Drove as fast as I could to reach her place before she does, I eventually parked at the most obvious spot near the lift lobby, hoping she has not reached yet.
Sitting in my car, I saw a taxi coming in and true enough, I saw Mandy struggling to get out of the taxi. She got out of it without her heels and limped to the lift lobby. I quickly got out of my car and rushed up to her. She was shocked to see me and I pretended to ask what happened to her. She lied again by saying she fell down and I questioned her why did she lie to the ang mos that she doesn't know me?
She said she was drunk and don't know what I was talking about and she also did not recall saying that. I tahan with her and let her continue lying. I offered to help her to her place but she said she can managed. I told her she really looked awful with her messy hair and smelly mouth and she became conscious of herself. She tried to brush me off by asking me to leave but I told her I wold leave only I see her safely got home. So she relented and let me hold her and we took the lift up. In the lift she was trying to keep her composure in front of me but her shivering legs gave her away.

Once again I asked her what happened, she still insisted she fell, so when the lift opened she tried to get out quickly but I pulled her back into the lift.
I faced her straight in the eyes and told her its time to tell me the truth, but she still still insisted she fell. I eventually cannot take her bullshit and told her I saw everything! She was totally shocked and became a timid kitten again. I questioned her why she so stupid, let the 3 guys play her and tortured her like that. She said she all along like angmos as they are very romantic and good in sex. I put my face closer to her and asked her i no good in sex meh? she said good but angmos better. She said she wanted to please them so she can have at least 1 angmo boyfriend. But I told her in the end she did not get any cos they just wana fucked her and go. She said she forgot to get their numbers but will go back to ce la vi again to see whether can bump into them again. KNN! What a bitch! She said she was tired and wished to go back home and we walked to her place. But more drama happened!
Old 27-01-2021, 06:37 AM
Samster

When she opened the door of her house, we heard noises coming out from a room, noise of Pinky moaning. Her door was wide opened and both Mandy and I saw she was fucking with an angmo dude on her bed, Angmo again!
Both of them jumped out of the bed when they saw both of us. Mandy was so angry but she didnt scold or screamed at Pinky when she saw the angmo. She just merely told Pinky to dress up and get out of her room!
Knn both mother and daughter whom I have fucked before, are so crazy about the angmo. When Pinky came out of her room dressed up, Mandy just pretended to lecture Pinky about bringing guys home and some more its an angmo! But i could see from Mandy's eyes that she kept peeping at that angmo! Knn!
The angmo slowly got out of Pinky's room and apologised to Mandy and wanted to get out of the house but Mandy pretended to be nice to him by asking him to stay behind. Soon Mandy began to question the both of them by asking how and where they met and she still said its ok to make love but just dont make Pinky pregnant. But on the other hand, she told Pinky in Cantonese that she doesnt allow her to see this ang mo again.
She also told me to go back and asked Pinky to send me down to my car. So we went out of the house and Pinky was too shy to speak to me. However, I feel something is fishy but I just pretended to go inside my car while asking Pinky to quickly go back up.I know Mandy is up to no good!
Old 27-01-2021, 06:48 AM
Samster

I sat inside my car to see whether the angmo came down anot but i didnt see him. I came out of my car and decided to go up again to see what Mandy is up too. When the lift door opened, I saw the angmo sitting at the stairs and he was shocked to see me. He thought I was Pinky's Father and Mandy's husband. And he kept apologising to me for fucking Pinky and then he let out the secret which I wanted to know..What did Mandy do or say to him when both Pinky and I left the house. He was quite reluctant initially as he thought I would hantum him after he told me, but I told him the truth that Im not Pinky's father or Mandy's husband but i did fuck both of them before. Then he realised we are the same breed and then told me everything. He said Mandy asked him to wait for her hete while she shower and would want him to buy her drinks in order to make up for the grave mistake in fucking her daughter.
Ahh now I know.
Old 27-01-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster

I told the dude everything about Mandy and he was amazed. He didnt know shes such a loose bitch as she acted like she was very moral in her house alone with him and kept scolding him for being naughty with her daughter. I told him she loves to act and is a really big liar, i gave him all the warnings first and told him hes a lucky guy cos eventually he would get to fuck her hard. He just laughed and said hope so,sounding not so confident and also not believing me totally about Mandy's bitchiness.I told him he shall see and would thanked me for the advice. He said to me why not join in and give her a 3p again since i said she love it. I told him now she only hv eyes for caucasian guys,wont even look at me. But he said he will find a way to. So we discussed our strategy and i told him about how that 3 angmos tortured her. He was still hesistant in believing me fully by asking me are you sure? I said the truth would be out if he followed our plan. He said ok and I told him I would be close by to watch the action and told him to just relax and enjoy. Just then we heard footsteps from the heels and I climbed up to the next level but close by to monitor them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1