The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I was the only female in the pool

Camping to read more sexy updates
Old 09-11-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Dear all,

First I would like to thank everyone for camping here and support my story. However I知 having second thoughts I thinking should I stop my story when many pm me trying their luck to get me meet up with them or try to trick me by asking me to add them in various social media platforms. I think I clearly stated that I would like to remain confidential and I value my privacy. I mean sorry to those who looking for sex partner. If U guys really want to have sex just look for someone else. I知 here just to write/share my story. I think U people seriously must learn not to cross the line just as many Singaporeans who really love to test the systems when no eyes looking at U. Rules are meant to obey and follow. Just as my rules to everyone are my privacy and my confidential of my identity. So please stop trying luck as I知 really tired of these. I知 emphasizing these again. I知 not here to fuck by any guys or seeking any one night stand. Please respect me and stop trying Ur luck. Once I知 sick of it I will just stop the story. I知 sorry if I sound rude. I seek everyone痴 understanding.
Old 09-11-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 18
jammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud of

Nice story sis,

What happen if the guy u met was one on the bro here😜😜

Anyway continue your story, all bros is waiting for follow up.
Old 09-11-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
I was walking towards the gate to leave the swimming complex, I saw the same guy earlier. He was about to leave too. He saw me and smiled at me. I smiled back and as I waking towards his direction to leave, he broke the ice.

Guy: Hi. I saw U a couple of time here. U swim pretty well. Were U competing for school or club?
Me: I use to compete back then. But not anymore I just trying to swim regularly as a habit. How about U?
Guy: I swim regularly to relax. I’m not as fast as U. But I’m regular here. By the way I’m DM. How do I address U?
Me: Carla. Nice to meet U. Anyway I have to go. See U soon.
Guy: Do U have Facebook, IG or something? Maybe we can add each other?
Me: I have IG. My ID is xxxxxxxxxx. I will follow U back.

We followed each other in IG and go separate ways shortly after. He was walking towards the other direction and I walked towards my bicycle and cycle home.

To be continued...
Hi all thanks for support. I will like to link the story as the best I can. If I can link my interesting encounters when I was dating my ex-boyfriend and other ex will try to. Meanwhile I will continue.

As I cycling home, I feel arouse as underneath my shorts was a thong from my 1 piece body suit. It痴 like rubbing my clit and anus and I feel the sensation so arousing to the extent that I would love to be penetrate hard by a penis.

When I reach home, I rush to my bedroom, locked the door and stripped myself naked. I went to my drawer and get my vibrator and start penetrating myself while I moan out loud looking at myself on the mirror. I want having multiple orgasm and I was moaning and screaming. Fortunately my parents was out for business trip and my younger siblings are studying overseas. I have the whole house to myself and I enjoy wearing just my bodysuit or naked at times walking around at home alone. I cum hard again while I was recovering, I start to recall those memories when I was with my ex. How I lost my virginity to him and the experience in many occasions that he make me a slut and bitch for him. By thinking of it I start to feel horny again.

To be continued...

Please let me know if U guys/girls prefer breaking the story into chapters. I will try to follow the method prefer by majorities. Thanks everyone.
Old 09-11-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
shamboobbq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share sis, camping for more juicy updates
Old 09-11-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ifarkalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I start to recall those memories when I was with my ex. How I lost my virginity to him and the experience in many occasions that he make me a slut and bitch for him. By thinking of it I start to feel horny again.

To be continued...

this seems like another story we definitely want to read
Old 09-11-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Camping here for more stories whether swimming pool or others.. hehe
Old 09-11-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Sis, I support ur thread. Seldom to have sis sharing experience. Hope u would continue to share.

Hope u not really been affected by the influx of PMs.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
Just as my rules to everyone are my privacy and my confidential of my identity. So please stop trying luck as I知 really tired of these. I知 emphasizing these again. I知 not here to fuck by any guys or seeking any one night stand. Please respect me and stop trying Ur luck. Once I知 sick of it I will just stop the story. I知 sorry if I sound rude. I seek everyone痴 understanding.
You have to set your own expectations realistically too. Just write your story as you would in a digital diary and use the forum as digital storage space. The story will eventually end. Years later, you can come back to read whatever you wish to share now.

This forum is full of guys and they will continue to try their luck. It comes with the package. You can just choose to delete all PMs without even reading them. Just like how you clear the spam folder in your email.
Old 10-11-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
BoSongSnr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS.
Old 10-11-2020, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Ogatree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going sis
Old 10-11-2020, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Then how to contact u? At least much have pager number!
I jialat. Got pager number but pager not working..... I still kept an old name card that has my pager number one. hahaha.

Got email and facebook la. hopefully it is enough to handle situation like that. If I am so lucky la.
Old 10-11-2020, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifarkalot View Post
I start to recall those memories when I was with my ex. How I lost my virginity to him and the experience in many occasions that he make me a slut and bitch for him. By thinking of it I start to feel horny again.

To be continued...

this seems like another story we definitely want to read
Please share this experience. Interesting to see what a female remember of their first time compared to a guy.
Old 10-11-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
toothsayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS. Want to read more
Old 10-11-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

I think you should write about whatever you want, in whatever way you want.... I believe you write here not to please anyone, just a way of expression I guess....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1