The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pervert Things Women do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorytankuku View Post
I have a fb asking me to bite her nipples especially when she about to cum. Sucking super hard is not enough for her.
I can confirm that some woman really like the nipple to be suck. We just didn't know and they have to be very commanding and said : suck my nipple, harder. The stimulation on tip and below same time make her come faster.

The Nipple Stimulant
Old 10-11-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayFuckForget View Post
Mrs Public-Sex
I have one that really likes public sex. As in love it so much that there was once we fuck outside her house and she is married... the scary part is that the door is open. She comes when i tell her this that I feel uneasy. She also likes to have sex at public toilets and she will walk out proudly when she is done. We ended it when one day when we saw her husband's brother at the MSCP and she was having her orgasm and I think she's too loud. I guess he saw.. but she still moaned anyways. She asked me what will it feel like if we both fuck her at the same time and i thought this is too much for me.

Mrs Anal Probe
I also had one that can take my cock in her ass every day. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY. She loves anal alot and always will let me fuck her pussy first then when i am going to cum, she will direct my cock into her ass, after lubing it with her saliva and juices first... then she moans like she is Diablo with that deep groan. Kinda cray-cray but i miss it. On the plus side, there is no reason for her to reject me when she has her period...

Period Sex
..Speaking of period, all the long term girls i fucked seems to have a thing for period sex. They cum better cos it makes their orgasm intense. I have never really asked for it, but when they start playing my cock and asked me if i want to try period sex. Well... i'm all for free fucks... Messy and there are alot of things you can't do... like change positions and licking her pussy... can only lick up to the clit. I did a a couple of times raw for a strawberry cream swirl.... guess this makes me the perv. LOL
I have an FB close to your Mrs Public Sex. Her cousin which is a Malaysian guy moved to Singapore. So she thought introduce some friends to him. He cooked for us while we bring the wine. While he is showering, she got horny and we end up f**king in the hall. The cousin came out and saw us. Stunt for a while and asked if he can join in. It started our 3P sessions. I got a feeling up till now, she wants to be caught one. But did not validate it with her.
Old 10-11-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Risk Taker
When hubby not around, will invite to the house on the matrimonial bed and do. Sometimes kids in the other room. Seeing the the photos while screwing just freak out. Before leaving, can taste home cook food.
Old 10-11-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Please don't quote whole content unnecessary

People who reply, please quote only necessary content.

Do not click whole passage especially when it is a long passage.
Old 10-11-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I have an FB close to your Mrs Public Sex. Her cousin which is a Malaysian guy moved to Singapore. So she thought introduce some friends to him. He cooked for us while we bring the wine. While he is showering, she got horny and we end up f**king in the hall. The cousin came out and saw us. Stunt for a while and asked if he can join in. It started our 3P sessions. I got a feeling up till now, she wants to be caught one. But did not validate it with her.
Can edit in your post by deleting the unnecessary content? So that the whole chunk can be eliminated for reading pleasure?
Old 10-11-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 4
klvnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklvnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ms Mouthwash

I've got this FB who likes to swallow my cum, and I'll make it a point to save up my load for her before meeting up with her. She'll demand that I cum into her mouth, and she'll also suck every last drop of my cum. However, she doesn't swallow it immediately, as she'll take her time to gargle her mouth with my cum (yes, it's that much cum), having fun swirling my load in her mouth before taking a hearty gulp of it down her throat. She'll then complete the course by licking my head clean and polishing it, before going for another round with me.

Why does she like gargling it? Not so sure, but as long as she enjoys and can air her pervert side with me, I'm all for it!
Old 10-11-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

not sure if pervert or kinky but i have an ex FB who likes public sex... in carpark, family theme karaoke room, cinemas, handicap toilet etc.

sometime she will wear sexy lingerie to spice things up...
Old 10-11-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 5
davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!

i have a FB who is a real freak in the bed.

i think the most pervert thing she did with me is - she would let me fuck her raw, then she let me cum on her boobs or chest or anywhere on her body, then immediately she would suck me clean to take care of any remaining cum. then she would ask me to fuck her raw again while im still hard. all the while she still got my cum on her.

i think its crazy how im fucking her and my cum is all over her body, sometimes she embraces me then the cum is on both our bodies. and i could still have some cum on my dick and she could still get pregnant
Old 10-11-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post
i have a FB who is a real freak in the bed.

i think the most pervert thing she did with me is - she would let me fuck her raw, then she let me cum on her boobs or chest or anywhere on her body, then immediately she would suck me clean to take care of any remaining cum. then she would ask me to fuck her raw again while im still hard. all the while she still got my cum on her.

i think its crazy how im fucking her and my cum is all over her body, sometimes she embraces me then the cum is on both our bodies. and i could still have some cum on my dick and she could still get pregnant
The Cummer
Old 10-11-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
not sure if pervert or kinky but i have an ex FB who likes public sex... in carpark, family theme karaoke room, cinemas, handicap toilet etc.

sometime she will wear sexy lingerie to spice things up...
The Entertainer
Old 10-11-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Add on why they do what they do

If possible, contributors find out why they have this fetish. So that we men can understand women better.

For my cleaner, she told me that after she clean me up like a baby, she feel that I'm clean and she feel satisfied so she sniffed my dick and enjoy the fruit of her work
Old 10-11-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I can confirm that some woman really like the nipple to be suck. We just didn't know and they have to be very commanding and said : suck my nipple, harder. The stimulation on tip and below same time make her come faster.

The Nipple Stimulant
I had an ex where she could cum by just playing/sucking/biting her nipples. Everytime she was on her period she would ask me to just suck her nipples and rubbing her outside the pad/panties until she cum. And she's a cup A-, i.e. flatter than a fat man
Old 10-11-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
is liking being gangbanged and tied up perverted? :P
The Submitter

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 10-11-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
The Masochist Pro
Not all all. Its the Anna from 50 shades of grey.
She has too much stress inside and need to let it out
hahaha not pro la, just horny.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
And she's a cup A-, i.e. flatter than a fat man
LOL! So as good as not having any?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1