The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
It was too late to worry about that now. As I drove up to her, I wound down my window and politely asked, "Hi! I'm your personal Grab driver for today! Are you Maggi?"

She nodded.

"Well, jump onboard!" I said enthusiastically.

She opened the rear passenger door got in as I watched using the rear view mirror.
"Oh sorry!" she exclaimed suddenly.

I jolted back to reality. For a moment I thought I had picked up the wrong person and I started to panic.

"Huh? What happened? You are Maggi, right?"

"Yes, yes." She clarified, "I just feel bad that I am sitting behind. You are not really a Grab driver; I should be sitting in front, next to you."

"Chey! I thought I picked up the wrong passenger," I replied nonchalantly, "For you, you want to sit in front, behind, on top, outside – all also can lah! It’s ok with me one. Anyway, we are rushing to pick your son up. No need to bother about the small stuff; just don’t let the poor boy wait too long, wait he anxious, he may cry." The truth is – I preferred her to sit at the back. That way, she wouldn’t notice the bulge she was causing in my pants. Also, it was easier for me to sneak peeks at her while pretending to check the rear view mirror and blind spots.

"Oh! You seem to know young children very well." She complimented me, "my husband always don’t seem to care or even try to understand."

"But you are correct," I said, trying to be witty, "I am not a Grab driver so there’s no app telling me where you want to go so I will just keep driving straight until you tell me where to pick our little prince." I ended with a weak laugh to show that I wasn’t trying to be sarcastic.

Maggi started chuckling. "Oh yah hor. Silly me." Using both the front seats as support, she pulled herself forward so that she could give me directions. In the process of doing so, she gave me a quick down blouse.

"You just go straight here and then later at the traffic light, you turn left and then left again." She instructed using her hands to emphasize which way I should turn.

I turned slightly to my left and nodded.

Satisfied with my acknowledgement, she slumped back into the back seat.

"Why you send your son to a play school that’s so far away?" I asked, trying to start keep the small talk going.

"It’s very difficult to get places in play schools nowadays. We tried many places; put on waiting list. This was the only place available." She said. "At first, my husband said he will drop our son at play school before he goes to work but then he said the timing a bit out. If this was Ipoh, I would drive him myself!"

"Wow! You drive!" I remarked. "Malaysian girl drivers……"

"Are what? Kayu?" She interrupted me. She sounded offended.

"No… No…" I quickly replied, "in my books they are the most skillful, drive so much better than even Singaporean men drivers."

"Is it?" She asked, probably trying get further affirmation of what I said or to fish for more compliments, "my husband says my driving sucks 'big time' and he would never trust me with his car."

Seeing my chance to score some brownie points, I told her that her husband was a fool.

From the rear view mirror, I could see she was blushing slightly.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 18-11-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3425 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for next update
Old 18-11-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
waiting for next update
Coming right up, Bro hotguy2406! Hang on!

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 18-11-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
"No… No…" I quickly replied, "in my books they (Malaysian girls) are the most skillful, drive so much better than even Singaporean men drivers."

"Is it?" She asked, probably trying get further affirmation of what I said or to fish for more compliments, "my husband says my driving sucks 'big time' and he would never trust me with his car."

Seeing my chance to score some brownie points, I told her that her husband was a fool.

From the rear view mirror, I could see she was blushing slightly.
As we approached the play school Maggi offered her thanks and told me she would buy me lunch another day.

"But how are you getting home?" I asked.

"I can call for a Grab." She said, "I’ve troubled you enough."

"I’m also need to go home, neighbor." I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

"Really?"

I nodded.

"Ok, thanks! I will be quick." She quickly got off and darted into the school compound and reappeared with a little boy in tow.

"Never call uncle?" she instructed her son to greet me as she re-entered my car. "Oh and sorry I have to sit at the back to take care of him, if that’s ok with you?"

"Sure!" I replied. Turning my attention to the younger man, I said nicely, "How are you today?" The way to a young mummy's heart is through her previous son.

Her son was a sweet little thing and appeared bashful as I caught him smiling shyly and looking away the moment I turned my head to look at him.

"Eh, cannot like this ah," Maggi coaxed her son, "Mummy never teach you to be so rude one, never greet people."

"It’s ok," I said, "young children are like that one. Not to worry." I said as I slowly drove towards the main road.

"Sorry, he quite shy with strangers," she explained, probably embarrassed that she was unsuccessful in getting her son to greet me.

We didn’t talk much on our way back. I also chose my words selectively as I did want to risk sending the wrong signals to her young, impressionable son. Instead of heading to the multi-storey car park, I turned to the drop off point.

"Thank you so much," she said gratefully as she alighted from my car.

"Say 'bye bye' to uncle then we go home mum mum." she instructed her son as she carried him off the back seat. The little boy clung on to his mother, pulling down the strap of her sundress in the process as he tried to maintain balance while turning around to waved his little hand at me.

I nodded and smiled (forgetting that I was still masked up) as I waved good-bye to her and her son. What have I just done? Feeling like a used tool, I slowly made my way to the nearest food court, my stomach was growling as if to mock at me for volunteering to fetch another man’s wife and son from play school.

As I turned into the main road, I realized that I didn’t know where to go or what to eat and I started driving aimlessly.

Well done Serfly! This is exactly what a man thinking with his small head would do!

Old 18-11-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
As I turned into the main road, I realized that I didn’t know where to go or what to eat and I started driving aimlessly.

Well done Serfly! This is exactly what a man thinking with his small head would do!
I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket.

There’s nothing more irritating than to have your phone buzzing in your pocket when you are driving. Feeling more frustrated than I originally was, I groaned to myself and cursed beneath my breath before stopping by the side of the road to take the phone out of my pants pocket.

"Hey!" The message read, "Sorry to treat you like a driver today but I really wanted to quickly bring my son home. You know young kids; if they don’t see their parents, they will get upset and start crying. And once he starts crying, very hard to stop him."

I smiled stupidly at the message. Probably my small head 'thinking' again.

"Are you working from home today? Later you come over to my place? I baked some cup cakes; bring home so you can eat them during tea break?"

In my heart I was thinking I preferred to eat her for tea break. I am sure most of the brothers here would agree with me.

Turning off the hazard lights, I drove towards the nearest mall – first lunch to feed my hungry stomach, then off to the supermarket to grab a bottle of red wine. Should I get flowers? Is this a bit too much? My day had turned for the better. Months of texting and playing the nice, friendly, approachable neighbor had finally paid off.

I remember my Chinese friends teaching me it's not good to go visiting people empty-handed.

Old 18-11-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Awesome storyline. Love the localized narration as you inch your way to her heart and hopefully under her dress soon. Cheers to TS
Old 18-11-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
GreenApples deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here
Old 19-11-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Doing others to others will be rewarded handsomely, cheers!
Old 19-11-2020, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Reward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great awesome story.
Old 19-11-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 19-11-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

So far quite interesting story... 👍

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 19-11-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by changeluc View Post
anymore updates
Have, but a bit slow cos need to juggle work and all Bro changeluc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Awesome storyline. Love the localized narration as you inch your way to her heart and hopefully under her dress soon. Cheers to TS
Thank you Bro funfox. Hope the localization is not too much and you all can understand what I am talking about. If not, do ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenApples View Post
camping here
By all means, Bro GreenApples. Just don't pitch your tent too near the next - safe distancing - Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Doing others to others will be rewarded handsomely, cheers!
'Doing others to others',Bro diputs1269?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reward View Post
Great awesome story.
Thanks for the compliments Bro Reward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Will do that Bro Cash8877. Thanks for your compliments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
So far quite interesting story... ��
So far?

Means I need to maintain my standard right, Bro cupid xpress? Or else CMI?

Last edited by SerflySGR; 19-11-2020 at 05:48 PM.
Old 19-11-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Naise...moar plsss
Old 19-11-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Meijinq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written story, thanks bro Serfly!
Old 19-11-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Naise...moar plsss
Thanks Bro Kovovo! Now waiting for knock off time then when colleagues all leave the office then I start my writing. Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meijinq View Post
Very well written story, thanks bro Serfly!
Thanks for your compliments, Bro Meijinq!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1