The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
hengbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

Thanks for sharing woohoo!
Old 26-11-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengbee View Post
Thanks for sharing woohoo!
You're welcomeBro hengbee. Hang on. Cleaning up bathroom. Updates maybe later. Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 26-11-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
It wasn't long that familiar sensation overcame me and I felt myself explode all over the bathroom floor. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I was also feeling sexually frustrated. There was nobody I could turn to for release and with the current Covid situation, there was no way I could seek 'professional help' either. Cleaning up the mess I made, I exited my bathroom, a lonely man.
I felt like a used tool. And it didn't help that after that fateful afternoon, I did not receive any texts from Maggi; neither did she call me or even contact me via the Group Chat. I felt like a complete idiot. I thought I was some Casanova; I thought I was a giver but all I ever was is a fool!

There were many times when I thought I wanted to message her but I didn't want to appear weak or needy. I maintained being the friendly, neighborhood Serfly to all my other neighbors, participating in the Group Chat ever so often but avoiding to talk to her or to reply to her messages; all her messages were general in nature and, if she needed help from me, she could have always messaged me directly, right?

Late one afternoon, I heard my doorbell ring. Thinking it was some trinket that my son had ordered online (and the delivery guy was a guy - duh), I didn't bother to put on any shirt and went to answer the door, bare bodied.

There, in front of me, was a sight for sore eyes. She had put on some makeup - her eyes looked even more inviting as the surgical mask covered half of her alluring face.

"Maggi!" There was no way to hide the excitement in my voice. I was thrilled to finally see her again.

"Hi! I just wanted to see if I could borrow some, uh, flour." Maggi mumbled under her mask. She looked me in the eyes and cleared her throat, then looked down at the floor.

I saw her eyes dart from my eyes to my chest and then to the floor. She was checking me out. Yet, at the same time I was also giving her the once over. I looked her up and down, salivating at this sweet young mother in front of me before she cleared her throat one more time.

"No problem, everything I got. Sugar also we have. Sharing is caring." I said. Wait a minute, did she say flour?

"Um, I need flour, please." she corrected me.

"Oh, erm......" I was stumped. Why would a grown man like me have flour lying around the house?

"Nevermind," she interrupted, "maybe you have something else inside I can borrow and use?"

It was my turn to clear my throat. Awkwardly I waved her into my home and ushered her towards my kitchen.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 27-11-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

It’s coming! Cant wait for the next instalment
Old 27-11-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
It’s coming! Cant wait for the next instalment
You certainly know your stuff, Bro Hardaway1818! Heh heh!

Old 27-11-2020, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Great writing, love it!
Old 27-11-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Lai liao lai liao.....Ho sey liao....lol
Old 27-11-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Borrow flour my foot! Lol, more like borrow your dick!
Old 27-11-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Lai Lai.... Flour and white milky protein also ready!!!

Continue....

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 27-11-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Great writing, love it!
Thank you for your compliments, Bro Neoguri!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Lai liao lai liao.....Ho sey liao....lol
Yes Bro ouzo18! Finally...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Borrow flour my foot! Lol, more like borrow your dick!
Sharing is caring, Bro sexcision! Heh heh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Lai Lai.... Flour and white milky protein also ready!!!

Continue....
But I don't have flour in my home, Bro CibLover. How ah?

To all bros that have upped my points recently:

Sincere apologies. Give me some time to recover and return the favor.

Seems like recently got a lot of Great Singapore Sales like that; many people have been trading points with me so much so I cannot keep up because I can only give out so much per day.

I am making a list and repaying as fast as I can, a few a day until I clear off everybody.

Thank you for your patience and points!

Old 27-11-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 10
questionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Love the story and the english.

Keep up the good work! Hope to hear more juicy parts in the coming few installments!

Jiayou!
Old 27-11-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by questionzz View Post
Love the story and the english.

Keep up the good work! Hope to hear more juicy parts in the coming few installments!

Jiayou!
Thanks for the compliments Bro questionzz!

Will try to update regularly.

Old 27-11-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Bro up you for your good work !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 28-11-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
CheeHongCheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS, please keep going
Old 28-11-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

TS
My guess is she wants to borrow your tongue again. She missed that painting season and is back for more. You will not deny her the dick if she wants it too I am sure. 加油 💪🏼
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1