The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
How I bagged my FWB

Recounting one of my FWB who was with me for more than 5 years.

So we met at a concert where she was invited by a mutual friend and caught my eye. Her talk and slim figure accentuated by the little curves and that crispy chinese accent.

It was my first time aiming a married FWB so slow and easy was how i intend to play it... so a few concerts here and there and short strolls at Esplanade all served to build up the momentum.

As chance would have it, she had to cancel on me one afternoon coz the husband suddenly came home on MC. Sianz, so i went to the nearby chinese garden hoping to beo some prc mm since I took time off to meet her.

Chinese Garden was quite quiet except for some Bangla but as I was going to leave, she msg me to apologize, saying her hubby is asleep after taking medicine. Seizing the chance, I complain that I was sitting all alone at Chinese Garden (Which was very near her place).

Bingo... Managed to ask her to come out for an hour or so, pretending to go to the supermart.

Oh... first time seeing her without makeup was interesting. Her skin was pale white and with the T-shirt and shorts, she look so much like a local.

Anyway, we found a place to chat and that was when i found out her husband was 18 years older than her.. OMG. They met during a trip he took to china and fell in love despite the age gap but her hubby health has not been good lately.

Tears started to flow and I was like..."shit", will passerby think i did something to her. Later kena stomped.

Seeing her in such a vulnerable state actually made me horny and I did some thing that i may never do otherwise..

Me: Hey, you are like a little girl
H: Sniffing
Me: Close your eyes, let me help make your tears stop
H: Sniffing
Me took off her glasses and she instinctively closed her eyes

I gave her a peck on the side of her closed eyelids and said "原来眼泪真是咸的“

That broke the awkward moment and she was laughing with tears flowing.

I dunno whether i was stupid or what but the next thing i did was to carry her and put her on my lap, and sing her lullaby.

HAHAHAHAHA... That helped bring a stop to her tears for sure and when i see her pout in shyness. I planted a kiss on her lips (forgetting i can be sued for molest)

Anyway, that was the start of our relationship proper...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 16-11-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I bagged my FWB

Camping for more
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 16-11-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Our first intimate session

Her nose was a little red from the sobbing so i suggested that she go wash up before going home and we walk in silence to the multi purpose hall in Chinese Garden.

The place was deserted and had only one handicapped toilet.

H walked in to wash her hands and face and emboldened me walk in after her and latched the door.

She was washing her face when i hugged her from behind, feeling my hands on her boobs for the first time.

H:不可以 。。

I turned her around and gave her a hug saying "不哭,不哭。。 乖。 有我"

I can sense her apprehension evaporate as she relax in my embrace which seemed like forever. When i loosen my hug, she "hammered" my chest mouthing "欺负人”

In that heat of the moment, I pushed her against the wall and kiss her again, and again till she melted into a full tongue fight. I was cheeky too, separately her legs and grinding my hips against her till I know she was all mine for the taking.

Satiated, I release her from my embrace and said "你好美“

Though i had a CD in my bag, i sense that it was not the right time to take her since I wanted it for a long time r/s so i tried my luck.

Me:喜欢我刚才舔你吗?
H: 什么鬼?
Me:舔你的眼泪。 现在你已经是我的一部分了。 怎么办, 你要负责。
H: 啊? 不会吧
Me: 我也要你舔回我。 Say YES
H: 小事, okay.闭上眼睛吧!
Me: 你说的啊

Instead of closing my eyes, my eyes moved downwards towards my zipper. And she got the hint..How nice to have married woman, no need to teach, just eye signal can liao.

So she coyly nodded before i took off my briefs and she gave me a very gentle bj...till i was almost ready to shoot and she stopped.

H:你只说舔, 没要我吞!

Checkmated!... so we laughed and washed up before I gave her another tight hug and a kiss on the forehead (instead of the lips - there is a meaning to this)

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 16-11-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 16-11-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Camping for more
Heng u never ask for photo.. LOL

Old 16-11-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

camping to see the pro catch.
Old 16-11-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Heng u never ask for photo.. LOL
Ya hor... setting must change ...
Got pic to show???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 16-11-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to learn from masters!!

Please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 16-11-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Wah bro, you power, still type Chinese. Sadly despite being Chinese, I cannot read, have to have google translate write out hanyu then I can read and understand XD
Old 16-11-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

camping here..
Old 16-11-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Camper reporting!
Old 16-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1475 / Power: 17
=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of

You made me remember lustful memories at the Chinese Garden Pagoda, looking forward to your next installment, bro.
Old 16-11-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
guru1269 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguru1269 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguru1269 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice start bro..can’t wait for more..
Old 16-11-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 6
Mewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Continue your great and steamy FR.
Old 17-11-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
xsdcxsd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

setting up tent here
Advert Space Available