The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
Assortment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My ML Experience

Sharing my experiences in ML for the past years and it was years ago but when I think back on the experiences, it was arousing and exciting and as it was years ago, the places that I have tried has already closed years ago so don't ask me for their contacts as I already dont have them anymore but some of you may tried them before and usually I got PRC MLs so conversation is in mandarin.

Some background about me, after I broken up with my girlfriend years ago, I was missing the initmacy or to put it plainly, I miss having regular sex but I didnt want to commit into another relationship because perhaps, I like my freedom or just havent met the right one.

So I started to lurk around the forums here or some other sides and reading FRs for entertainment and there were sharing of wechat accounts and at times once you added one, the MLs (mostly likely their OKT) will sharing their colleagues contacts in their wechat status/memories as well.

For a long period of times, I was just plainly added them and looking at their sexy photos and have no intention of booking them.

Then there 1 night that I was tipsy from drinking and was scrolling through wechat and saw a ML very near to where I was, so in my tipsy and horny moment, I started to ask for the exact address and but book that MLs but right now I cant remember her name but my blurred memory remembered its TianXin or something but the location is probably well known to you guys. It was the same place that another ML called "Xiangwei" at before.

It was in the second story of a shophouse along North Bridge Road and right now, I cant remember the exact address as well.

As a greenhorn, I pressed that doorbell and hearing the electronic door open and the receptionist asked me I have an appointment and told her the ML's name and I paid the entrance fee and that receptionist brought me to a small room with attached bathroom and told me to shower first.

Soon after, as I was wiping down, there was a knock on my door and the ML came in and helped me to dry my back. Though memories is kind of fuzzy now but I do know that she was quite tall and her figure was good in her black dress.

Then as I lie down on the bed, we started to have small talks but I cant remember fully but it was something like below.

亲爱的,喝酒了啊?
是啊,在附近喝了酒。你在来这多久了?
刚来的,你有来过吗?
没有,第一次来,是朋友介绍的。

We continued some small talks as she pressed my back and shoulders for while and then I felt her mounted on my back and with her knees to massage my back.

As that was my very first time going for ML, not having females to get so close to me and her smooth thighs and legs was rubbing on me, I already have a reaction but I didnt try to touch her yet, although I wanted to.

Then she told me to spread my legs while I was lying down and she sat in between my legs started to trace her nails and fingers along my back sending pleasure shivers throughout my body.

Her fingertips brushed along my legs, inner thighs and buttcheeks then finally on my balls after reading the FRs, I knew what to do and I raised my hips up and her hand started to stroke my erection while another of her hand sensually traced the winkles of my balls.

After a few moment of her rustling around, she was topless and lied on my back and whispered to me.

"亲爱的,你要什么服务呢?"
"全套吧。"
"能。"
"多少呢?"
"$150"
"好"
"那我去拿套。"

I flipped around and as she was putting on her top, I fondled her boobs and her erected nipples.

"很好滑又好摸"
"你也很好摸,我喜欢没毛的"

She stroked my erection for awhile, she stepped out.

I lied down for awhile and my erection subsided a little and I heard her heels clicks towards my room and I got up and she undressed herself again.

I helped her to undress and fondled her body from the back, feeling her boobs and rubbed my erection on her.

"宝贝,来躺下。"

I laid down on the massage bed facing with my erection up right and hard.

She started by kissing my inner thighs and slowly worked her way to my balls before kissing my shaft upwards while stroking my dick head.

I moaned as I watched my throbbing erection slowly disappeared in her mouth and she started to bob her head with my erection in her mouth.

I propped myself up and grabbed her dangling boobs as I felt the pleasure that I missed ever since I was single. A woman touch, especially on my dick.

She continued for awhile before her mouth let out my dick.

"我想做了"

I nodded and she put on the condom and got a spray to spray at her pussy area before lower herself on my erection.

It has years that my dick was engulfed the comfort of a wet pussy and the moment I watched her pussy slides along my dick. That feeling was as if I found that something was missing in my boring life - sex.

Last edited by Assortment; 22-11-2020 at 09:22 PM.
Old 22-11-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Re: My ML Experience

Nice sharing of your first but definitely not last right?
Old 22-11-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

like ur story, up you
---------------------------
Old 23-11-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

a bit high on the price compared to market rate but it's with BBBJ
Old 23-11-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

I grabbed her boobs as she riding me. I felt her pussy, though through condom, I could feel that she was tight.

While she was still riding me, she got near to my ear and moaned,

"宝贝,你来搞我吧。"

She then dismounted then we exchanged position with her lying down.

Then I guided my dick back into her pussy, spread her pussy lips apart with my erection and resume my fast thrusts into her.

"嗯嗯嗯。。"

She moaned with every thrust I pushed into her.

"老公,好爽。。老公。。"

I continued to pump my dick as fast as possible and I grabbed her boobs and sucked on her nipples.

"啊啊啊。。"

She continued to moan and with it was years without sex, I felt that I was coming soon.

"我要射了。"
"老公,射吧, 啊啊啊。"

After a few more fast strokes, I pushed myself deeply and spurt all my pent up sexual frustration into her as I hold her body tightly.

I could feel my heart pounding even when I finished in her.

I got up from her and she helped me to take out the condom.

"好多啊,你多久没搞了啊?"
"好久了"
"那你不必等了,再约我,我们一起搞"

We washed up a little and she took the tissue and condom out after wearing back her clothes.

After I took a quick shower, as again I was drying myself, she came in and helped me to dry my back.

"躺下来吧,我帮你按摩。"

I lie down facing up and she started massage my head and face while we had some small talks.

To be honest, her massage on my head was really snoothing

"好了,宝贝。"

I got up and got dressed and she helped me to wear back my socks and shoes then after I passed her the payment, she put her hands over my neck and we hugged for awhile then while she in my arms, she said, "好舒服。"

"怎么了?"
"缺爱吧,抱着你好舒服。"

Her girlfriend experience is really good, she then held my hands and lead to the door.

"记得来找我。"

She gave me kiss on my cheeks before I exit the place and walked down the stairs.

I went back for her for a few times before she was overseas and recommended her colleague, Ping ping.
Old 23-11-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Nice sharing of your first but definitely not last right?
Well, I have been visiting them on and off and honestly I have been restarting habit again. So anyone have got any new recommendation, do pm me. Sort of away from this scene for some period now.
Old 23-11-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
a bit high on the price compared to market rate but it's with BBBJ
Yes, in the beginning when I was a greenhorn. I usually just accept the prices they gave but though I hate to negotiate but I have to if not I will be one of the people who will push the market price up
Old 23-11-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Yueng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good read and very interesting article.
Old 25-11-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

My 2nd ML is of course Ping Ping, since she was recommended by my first ML.

When I reached the same place, I got in and asked for Ping Ping, she was actually sitting near to the counter and perhaps it was the lighting, her outfit or I was partly high from alcohol and feeling really horny, she looked better than from her photos in her wechat.

As she brought me to the room, I was already grabbing her in the room and was molesting her all over.

Grabbing her breasts and was already dry humping her.

"等一下嘛,去洗一洗"

In the shower, the cold water cooled me down a little and she went out for awhile as when I was already on lying on the bed, she isnt back yet.

About 10 more mins in, she came in and she started to massage my back but really not a good massage but just piano massage but I was too horny to care about that.

So when she moved to front of the massage table, my hands felt her smooth skin on her legs. Running my hands along her thighs and butt.

"好滑啊。"
"当然啊,我可是有保养的。翻过来吧。"

As I flipped over, she undressed herself and got in between my legs and started stroking and playing with my balls.

"你剃你的毛啊,好好摸。"
"剃了毛,比较容易洗了。女人也喜欢啊。"
"那倒是真的。"

She then lowered her head to my throbbing hot hard on and started sucking it. I relaxed my body and lie down and enjoyed her attention on my dick.

I felt her tongue tasting every inch of my dick and even suckled on my balls then her tongue flicked my pee hole aggressively and that made me oozed out more precum.

"出了好多水啊。"
"你的技巧好好啊。"
"我想搞你。"
"好啊。"

I got up and she helped me to put on the condom with her mouth and I fucked her mouth a little before I positioned in doggystyle and pushed my erection in her from behind.

She held on the massage bed as I aggressively rammed her pussy while I grabbed her boobs from behind.

Her moans were exceptional and I gave no lag time between thrusts.

"啊,别停,宝贝。啊,好舒服啊。"

That encouraged me to pump her even harder. Then I got her lying in the massage bed and I spread her legs and watched my throbbing erection slowly spread open her trimmed hairy pussy and then resume to push deeply into her.

Her boobs was bouncing rapidly as my hips were going overdrive, pushing and pulling my dick in and out of her.

I squeezed her boob firmly as my final stroke deep into her and came hard into the condom in her.

I was panting hard and I felt she delibrately squeezing my dick.

"你真坏,让我变了那么骚。夹你。"

My semi hard on in her began to filled with blood again.

"你那么快又硬了啊?"

I started to thrust her again but she stopped me after awhile.

"不能了,我的妹妹太敏感了,下次好吗,宝贝。"

I reluctanly nodded and she took off my condom and stroked me for awhile as her body was very close to me.

"下次约我,我让你射两次。"

She kissed on my cheeks then she went to the attached bathroom to wash up before my turn.

The cold shower soften my erection and feeling shiok after that release.

I got dressed and she came back then we chatted a little while I was still feeling her body, then knowing that she might have another customer, I paid her and she kissed me on my cheek before I went off.

Two weeks later, I was thinking of booking her again but I realised that that joint was raided, so I went on for a couple of weeks without ML until I saw one of the MLs in that same joint posted that she is working somewhere near to the place.

She is LeLe, she is one of the MLs in that previous joint that I always wanted to try. She is quite tall built and her boobs is at least D cups.
Old 25-11-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice...

Reminds me of my first comm sex in ML, way back in PPC.

Those with just curtain partition. HAHA

I rem pushing her to the wall and grinding her till it almost went in then F like no tomorrow... and she can still chat with her friend serving in the other side of the curtain, we were like... "do u want me to F her harder so she stops talking to you"...

haha

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 26-11-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Bull2030 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice description TS
Old 26-11-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

So I contacted her and off I went. That joint was along in Beach Road near a famous coffee place, on the sidenote, from what I know, that place got raided years ago, so dont bother go there but if there is a new joint there, do intro me.

So, following her clear instruction, I went up and the moment I saw her, I was stunned by her figure though I am 90% sure that her boobs was enhanced but it was definitely good and soft to touch.

In the room, she started to the standard massage and she was pretty good in that actually and she would identify which part of my body is aching and would put strength in that.

Then when she was massaging both of my shoulders, near my head, my hands started to get touchy and feeling her smooth skin on her legs and she knew what I wanted.

Her massage turned into sensually touching my back with her fingertips and nails sliding all over my body.

I really like that actually, it is teasing and comfortable. Then of course, her fingers teased my butt cheeks and balls from behind.

"要什么服务呢?"

I wasted no time as my mind was all about squeezed her boobs.

"全套。"

Then I got up and fondled her body and my dick is already erected. We negotiated a little and she went out to get the condom.

I lied back down on the bed and getting myself ready then when she got back, she undressed completely and got in between my legs.

She then lowered her head on my erection and started to lick my dick and then started blowing me.

I propped myself up and held on her hair as I watched her mouth pleasuring my hard dick. The sound of her suction with her moans while blowing my dick was so sexually satisfying.

Then after a awhile of her mouth and tongue action on my throbbing erection, she capped me and lowered herself on me in that squatting cowgirl position.

The moment my capped dick was fully in her, both of us moaned, I grabbed her breasts as she rode me and the massage bed was squeaking as the same rhythm as her pelvis met mine.

Sensing that she is slowing down, I got her tolie down and I rubbed my dick head on her pussy and enjoyed watching my erection slowly disappearing in between her pussy lips before I went slamming her pussy fast and hard.

"老公, 啊, 老公。"

She moaned sexily as I fed myself to her nipple while continue to ram her hard.

Feeling the urge of coming, I held her body tightly and came into the condom in her.

I felt so relieved that I have released my pent up frustration. I pulled out from her and she helped me to clean up before I took a quick shower and lie back down on the massage bed.

She came back and massage my head and we had some small talks and when the time is up, I got up and my eyes were on her cleavage.

Before I exited the place, I squeezed her breasts and she moaned sexily.

"再来找我啊,我要和你再做爱"

After a little flirting, I exited the place, feeling like afresh and lit up my cigarette.

For the next few days, my mind was still about feeling her body and within a week, I was back with her on the bed but this time I was drunk.
Old 26-11-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
IceKachiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro, shall camp here for more juicy updates!
Old 28-11-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 12
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assortment View Post
So I contacted her and off I went. That joint was along in Beach Road near a famous coffee place, on the sidenote, from what I know, that place got raided years ago, so dont bother go there but if there is a new joint there, do intro me.
So, following her clear instruction, I went up and the moment I saw her, I was stunned by her figure though I am 90% sure that her boobs was enhanced but it was definitely good and soft to touch.

In the room, she started to the standard massage and she was pretty good in that actually and she would identify which part of my body is aching and would put strength in that.

Then when she was massaging both of my shoulders, near my head, my hands started to get touchy and feeling her smooth skin on her legs and she knew what I wanted.

Her massage turned into sensually touching my back with her fingertips and nails sliding all over my body.

I really like that actually, it is teasing and comfortable. Then of course, her fingers teased my butt cheeks and balls from behind.

"要什么服务呢?"

I wasted no time as my mind was all about squeezed her boobs.

"全套。"

Then I got up and fondled her body and my dick is already erected. We negotiated a little and she went out to get the condom.

I lied back down on the bed and getting myself ready then when she got back, she undressed completely and got in between my legs.

She then lowered her head on my erection and started to lick my dick and then started blowing me.

I propped myself up and held on her hair as I watched her mouth pleasuring my hard dick. The sound of her suction with her moans while blowing my dick was so sexually satisfying.

Then after a awhile of her mouth and tongue action on my throbbing erection, she capped me and lowered herself on me in that squatting cowgirl position.

The moment my capped dick was fully in her, both of us moaned, I grabbed her breasts as she rode me and the massage bed was squeaking as the same rhythm as her pelvis met mine.

Sensing that she is slowing down, I got her tolie down and I rubbed my dick head on her pussy and enjoyed watching my erection slowly disappearing in between her pussy lips before I went slamming her pussy fast and hard.

"老公, 啊, 老公。"

She moaned sexily as I fed myself to her nipple while continue to ram her hard.

Feeling the urge of coming, I held her body tightly and came into the condom in her.

I felt so relieved that I have released my pent up frustration. I pulled out from her and she helped me to clean up before I took a quick shower and lie back down on the massage bed.

She came back and massage my head and we had some small talks and when the time is up, I got up and my eyes were on her cleavage.

Before I exited the place, I squeezed her breasts and she moaned sexily.

"再来找我啊,我要和你再做爱"

After a little flirting, I exited the place, feeling like afresh and lit up my cigarette.

For the next few days, my mind was still about feeling her body and within a week, I was back with her on the bed but this time I was drunk.
Bro,mind to share the location n ctc no ?million thanks 😊.
Old 28-11-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
macqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice experiences bro, please keep going
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1